Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can a psychic help you through your grief?

Still Waters

Grieving the loss of a loved one. For some people, that pain can be so deep it becomes debilitating. But one group of researchers in Tucson, Arizona say psychic mediums can have a positive impact.

http://www.americano...-girefundefined

I would think family and friends would be your best links for comfort in a time of grieving. Sure, psychics can help as well, for a price.

I think if the person who is receiving the reading is convinced that this is actually a communication link with the dead, and if it helps them to move passed their grief, and as long as it is not another "psychic" like Sylvia Browne or John Edwards whose major goal is sucking their clients dry, then by all means. Whatever gets them through and alleviates their stress or pain. I agree with PsY though, a strong network of family and friends is probably a better and more ethical option.

It's fairly simple. If you are in terrible grief and you believe that you have received a communication that the other is alright and you will see them again, it is obvious that this is calming and ultimately psychologically beneficial even if its untrue. Otherwise the fakers couldn't be fakers.

• Like 1