Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oscar Pistorius on the stand: Cry me a River

Aaronsmom

Oscar Pistorius took the stand Monday in his own defense. Who else saw it? I watched some of it. He was whimpering in this sort of high-pitched, whiny, misquito-kind-of voice how every morning he wakes, his first thought is of how much Reeva's family must be suffering. Oh yes, I'm so sure. What a joke! I guess he was supposed to be crying. Vinnie Politano is so funny. He said Oscar is trying for an Oscar. LOL None of his panel was convinced his tears were real. Me, I just wanted to swat him hard to snuff his annoying mosquito voice.

• Like 7

Which is why his lawyer's an idiot for letting him take the stand.

• Like 3

Which is why his lawyer's an idiot for letting him take the stand.

His Lawyer is making a mint of cash for defending this creep so he's no idiot.
  • Like 1

Hands up if you think he's guilty :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 7

His Lawyer is making a mint of cash for defending this creep so he's no idiot.

You can be financially clever while being legally inept.

Hands up if you think he's guilty :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He doesn't have a leg to stand on, if you ask me.

• Like 6

He doesn't have a leg to stand on, if you ask me.

post-23747-Oprah-shaking-head-NO-gif-Imgu-SO8b.gif

• Like 4

Liar Liar Pants On Fire....he is sooo guilty it's untrue!!

He is a trigger happy, angry head gobsh!te who thought his fame and possibly his disability would win people over - well I'm not convinced of his innocence and his throwing up and sticking his fingers in his ears tell me that he can't bear to hear the truth of what he saw and heard that night when he killed Reeva Steenkamp in a fit of rage.

• Like 5

Do they not have handkerchiefs or tissues in S.A.? I thought the dribble from his nose was bad enough a few weeks ago, but today's was about a foot long ........ YUK! <_<

Do they not have handkerchiefs or tissues in S.A.? I thought the dribble from his nose was bad enough a few weeks ago, but today's was about a foot long ........ YUK! <_<

Dripping snot is a sign of guilt *nods sagely*

• Like 1

Yes I think he is guilty, but not of intending to kill her.

IMO he was completely paranoid, steroid up, and was like a fox with a chicken.....no one stood a chance.

There is being protective, and there is being a danger to everyone around you because you have gone too far....he went too far.

• Like 1

Yes I think he is guilty, but not of intending to kill her.

IMO he was completely paranoid, steroid up, and was like a fox with a chicken.....no one stood a chance.

There is being protective, and there is being a danger to everyone around you because you have gone too far....he went too far.

He shot her 4 times - surely she would have cried out ...I would recognise a cry from someone I loved from behind a closed door in my own home and realise they were in trouble

It makes no sense that he made the shots without her crying out for help.

• Like 1

Unless the first shot killed her, the resultant stream of abuse (and South Africans are second only to my lot when it comes to the quality, quickness and variety of abuse we can generate) would have let him know very quickly it wasn't an intruder.

~ I want my mommy ~

~

He shot her 4 times - surely she would have cried out ...I would recognise a cry from someone I loved from behind a closed door in my own home and realise they were in trouble

It makes no sense that he made the shots without her crying out for help.

Not nessasarilly, we are not talking about someone who was in a fit state of mind at the time.......if he had been in a fit state of mind, he would NOT have shot 4 times without investigating 1st.....something someone who was not paranoid would do.

Aww come on, I really don't want to believe he is guilty of this but I do. If he WAS paranoid and shot her, what difference will it make to the conviction?

Why was he not in a fit state of mind?

Little Oscar is trying to make it sound like so ... 'presence of mind'

Its a mighty fine slice of the events ~ the security guard's testimony would be the crucial end here ... since the head (?) investigating officer was made to look like a Inspector Cleaseau on the stand ~ must have been the cricket games on late night TV ~

Aww come on, I really don't want to believe he is guilty of this but I do. If he WAS paranoid and shot her, what difference will it make to the conviction?

Why was he not in a fit state of mind?

What difference will it make?

I will have to look up the law in South Africa, but in England it is a difference between 1st degree murder or man slaughter.

He was not in a fit state of mind because of the reasons I gave in the previous thread.

Do you think that being steroid up and paranoid indicates a fit state of mind?

If he WAS paranoid and shot her, what difference will it make to the conviction?

It'll be the difference between a conviction of manslaughter and one of murder.

They're not trying to prove guilt, they're trying to decide the level of culpability, he shot her, he admitted to it. The trial is to decide whether or not he did it on purpose.

• Like 1

OK Reeva was afraid of him - his rages....text messages etc - he was known to carry firearms and one went off at a restaurant nearly taking off his friends toe but the friend took the flak for it

I think he is as guilty as **** but who am I

It'll be the difference between a conviction of manslaughter and one of murder.

They're not trying to prove guilt, they're trying to decide the level of culpability, he shot her, he admitted to it. The trial is to decide whether or not he did it on purpose.

Absolutely.

OK Reeva was afraid of him - his rages....text messages etc - he was known to carry firearms and one went off at a restaurant nearly taking off his friends toe but the friend took the flak for it

Then she should have left him. I don't mean for this to come across like "she deserved it"

But when you're dealing with a rabid dog, you don't stay cuddled up to it

• Like 1

I think he is as guilty as **** but who am I

We ALL know he is guilty.....please see SWOH posts, it explains it exactly.

What difference will it make?

I will have to look up the law in South Africa, but in England it is a difference between 1st degree murder or man slaughter.

He was not in a fit state of mind because of the reasons I gave in the previous thread.

Do you think that being steroid up and paranoid indicates a fit state of mind?

I didn't see the previous thread, sorry

Its a very odd set up with SA law only having a judge and no jury isn't it!! I would still find the same after hearing the neighbours' testimony of all the shouting ....arrgh I don't know

I have a headache now - I'm trying my best to weedle it all out as I'm so intrigued and disgusted by the whole case