Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
rapture

Exorcism: Covered by Health Insurance

19 posts in this topic

This services should be available outside religious institutions: Exorcism... primarily performed by religious institutions for optimal human health; otherwise mammals talk reptile; a necessary form of scary that should be covered by health -insurance; MANDATORY ; Nor should exorcism solely be practiced by religious institutions but rather approached scientifically...techniques to remove unwanted parasitic entities from energies fields

no. exorcism is not scientific. it is potentially dangerous for people who might have otherwise received actual effective treatment though.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This services should be available outside religious institutions: Exorcism... primarily performed by religious institutions for optimal human health; otherwise mammals talk reptile; a necessary form of scary that should be covered by health -insurance; MANDATORY ; Nor should exorcism solely be practiced by religious institutions but rather approached scientifically...techniques to remove unwanted parasitic entities from energies fields

It is, its called a psychiatrist.

And health Inursance bearly covers you for earthly damages, why would it insure the supernatual?

Where is the evidence that demons or what you call "parasitic entities from energies fields" exsist?

Edited by The Id3al Experience
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If that was covered by health insurance, I assure you, a USA revolution would start. No one would take that crap.

Mine is not paying much for my skin cancer.....

This topic really p***es me off.

Edited by Sakari
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'd vote no on including exorcism on insurance.

Exorcism should be a service provided by a religious professional, who should be part of a non-profit that sustains them, and also provides any "equipment' necessary. The cost should always be zero and thus does not need to be insured.

Edited by DieChecker
2 people like this

Still having problems with those space aliens? They won't get you in a mental asylum.

Still having problems with those space aliens? They won't get you in a mental asylum.

OP should thank Ronnie Sr..

Posted (edited)

Perhaps tithe alternatives; numerous religious institutions should not be the only entity raking in the dole... and without proof; fund realistic concepts to see parasitic entities with light; Isaac Newton has ideals with movement; another branch of detoxification is obviously needed to ensure mammals stay mammals... otherwise churches would not be so numerous; whatever the route ... Insurance is a product... should not discriminate or dictate services or the route-

Edited by rapture

Posted (edited)

If I may ask, what country would this be in and do you have a link with more information?

Edited by Michelle

Insurance is a product... should not discriminate or dictate services or the route-

I will admit that if someone wishes to use a non-religious institution for their exorcism needs, they are free to do so out of their own pocket. Sort of like going "out of network".

If you mean that every insurance should cover all services that all people want covered. That also is possible, except that only 1% of the population would be able to afford it.

The very point of cost controls on insurance is by dictating what each insurance plan covers and to what degree.

I would suggest that someone DOES start a exorcism insurance. Even make it only like $10 a month. Since only like 3 or 4 people will require the service each year, out of tens or hundreds of thousands, it should be a super lucrative business. $10 times 12 months, times a hundred thousand customers equals 12 million dollars a year. Subtract maybe 10000 per exorcism, and times by 4, and you have a overhead cost of about 40,000 dollars. Very lucrative.

Unfortunately the law might see this as some kind of Fraud, since the services they provide would be very hardto show to be effective.

1 person likes this

Insurance to cover exorcism?

Only when insurance covers any and all birth control, regardless of employer.

1 person likes this

AMEN !!!!

And Vet bills for pets.

Posted (edited)

And Vet bills for pets.

LOL

edited because I was going to say something not family oriented.

Edited by rodentraiser

Does 8th month abortion count as birth control? 6th month? 3rd month?

I know people who think all three questions are yes.

*snip*

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

Posted (edited)

I think some of my managers and co-workers were possessed by demons. They qualify for a free excorsism as far as I'm concerned.

I'll even throw the holy water myself - a big bucket of the stuff! :innocent:

Edited by little_dreamer

I think some of my managers and co-workers were possessed by demons. They qualify for a free excorsism as far as I'm concerned.

I'll even throw the holy water myself - a big bucket of the stuff! :innocent:

In that case, fat blunts exorcise most of those 'demons'. Calming down anger issue is a key for practical exorcism. :D

Posted (edited)

Detox of unwanted entities from the body is the duty of those called to paranormal realms and knowledges; otherwise mammals go Cujo-saurus

Pastor Jim Jones exorcise Hitler; Jodi Arias exorcise Nadya Suleiman; now that's good t.v.

Edited by rapture

There can be a placebo benefit to exorcisms, especially to people convinced it will be the only thing that will heal them. I've heard of modern ER doctors getting someone to perform a native exorcism since it would be the only thing that would calm the hysteria. But the bad FAR outweighs the good. It prevents people from getting real help, and makes them paranoid that they are full of demons.

It also doesn't work, so theres another good reason it shouldn't be covered by tax dollars. I'm not living in a world where BIRTH CONTROL is unacceptable to be covered, but exorcism was. Also, the best way to stop abortion? GIVE OUT BIRTH CONTROL. GIVE IT OUT LIKE CANDY.

1 person likes this