Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Virus pop ups on mobile devices

Does anybody else get various warnings poping up when accessing this website from a mobile phone (android),

I regularly get pop up warnings telling me my device has 3 viruses, sometimes it says my app store needs updating,

Anybody else get these? And what are they?

Just got another one saying my device is slow and needs attention,

The popups seem to be from zuikuaifangfa.com

Edited by 6.6.6

Its just spam marketing. You have no v

Does anybody else get various warnings poping up when accessing this website from a mobile phone (android),

I regularly get pop up warnings telling me my device has 3 viruses, sometimes it says my app store needs updating,

Anybody else get these? And what are they?

It's just spam marketing. You probably don't have any viruses on your phone.

Get adblock to get rid of them and all the other annoying ads. Also get malwarebytes if you are worried you do have an infection. You can find mobile versions for free.

• Like 2

Its just spam marketing. You have no v

It's just spam marketing. You probably don't have any viruses on your phone.

Get adblock to get rid of them and all the other annoying ads. Also get malwarebytes if you are worried you do have an infection. You can find mobile versions for free.

Thank you :)

I thought it might be something like that, it only ever seems to happen on this site

Somebody is needing to have a clear up around here!

hmmi can't remembre if i got any on my phone frmo here, but certain sites i did get a pop up about a virus-after researching i found it was nothing. it trying to, by tricking you and saying you have a virus, so i always ignored them. i had a virus scanner on mine that never picked up anything and my phone os perfectly fine (just out of service)

• Like 1

I didnt google it as it only happens on this site, so I was just seeing if anybody else experienced it aswell,

it doesn't hurt to ask you know!

We don't run any advertisements of this type so they aren't coming from here, if you are seeing popups then it's likely you have malware on your device or browser. Try running a malware/anti-virus checker and disable any toolbars or plugins.

• Like 1

Yup i get them on my Android on here only.I thought it was strange because it just happens on here...no where else.The site is most likely being hit by this kind of malware for various reasons...whatever it is just ignore it...do not believe the very deceptive looking "official" warning and click on any of the virus removals. It will just load up malware on your device.

• Like 1

I didnt google it as it only happens on this site, so I was just seeing if anybody else experienced it aswell,

it doesn't hurt to ask you know!

I pretty much only access this mobile website. Although I am using my itouch and iOS runs applications through a closed environment and I don't get anything like that. So I reckon it sounds like you have one (a virus). If you have an android phone download AVG for mobile and run a scan, it's free so can't hurt.

Edited by Orcseeker
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's still an issue but i also use my phone (Android 4.1) 99% of the time i'm here and have never experienced any of the problems mentioned.

The pop ups have stopped completely since I brought the issue up!

Sounds like a UM conspiracy!

...Same here.Nothing since you brought it up.

The pop ups have stopped completely since I brought the issue up!

...Same here.Nothing since you brought it up.

Looks like this Unexplained Mystery has sorted itself.

*Closed*