Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel or Demon(Daemon?)Amakiel,Malphas or....

Alij

Okay, LONG story short-had something come to me (mentally)

At first, he appeared as a human-(black hat and black pants, white top, the hat stayed tilted on his head and face-but still saw eyes and his smile) saying he doesn't normally go to people and that I won't find much infomration on him if I tried. Said no body really knows his name, and he's normally not called forth.

(I sat one night requesting help, made a list of exactly what I was looking for, the personality, how he/she would be, I made 2 pages worth! trying to be as descriptive and down to point as possible)

He said no one has ever called him in the manner I have, as in saying pin pointing him down. After a while I asked to see his real form. At first he looked confused. When he finally did, he changed. Very tall, with large feather wings. His entire body and wings are dark blue- still with a hat, still tilted, and he has something on his face...scars or something but it doesn't look bad, infact, to me he still looks as attractive as his "human?" form. And red eyes.

FOr several days I kept contemplating if I could trust him, though he never gave me a reason not to- said he would always be honest with and would not tell me a lie, but said he won't tell me what decisions to make either. I asked his name, but got when he went to tell me, I heard nothing. Or rather it just didn't come to me...the letters M and A came to me emidiately...nothing really else.....

I spoke to a friend of mine whose, very in tune and such in this area...he said he got a name Amakiel, ....I feel this is very close...at least the last 4 letters for sure! Kiel, or Keil....the first part I'm not sure....

If anyone has any opinions or insite...or just some knowledge please share. Ive bee nreading books on angels and demons....the only name that has stuck out are two I came across, but the descriptions do not fit so I'm not sure, they are Malphas, and the other was Zadkiel

P.S. I found a photo off line that might be similar to what I saw him as (in human without the hat) but it said his name was Malphas.

You posted this on a different thread (and it got locked), I am not sure what your point is but I think you doing this because you are bored and I think you didn't get the response you wanted from http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=264829&st=0&p=5131900entry5131900

my name is Alisha (I go by Ali) I'll try not to make this too long.

FIrst off, I'm homeless right now- living in my car on little food, no job no money...and no nobody to turn to.

The one person I want or could go to isn't here (his name is Matt, or Matthew) He's in Texas with lung cancer...and haven't heard nor seen him in a while....I miss him terribly, (I might sound crazy, but I truly belive he is my soul mate- and even if he's not, he is the one I choose...i can't explain it, .. but he is perfect, even when he's not)

I miss him terribly, the last time I saw him he was heading back to texas, origionally for work- thats when I had a bad feeling, I felt like I wasn't going to get to see him again and couldn't pin point what it was. He knew he had cancer then, but didn't tell me until he left, even then he didn't until I 'broke it off' with him for a few days, only to turn back around and told him I was sorry but that I knew something was up. That's when he said he was trying to come to terms that he has to start keemo.

I had a dream last night about him. In the dream he was supposed to be comming home, until I got a phone call from him. He sounded SO weak...so...sick and fragile.....I could imagine how bad he was...I hurt so bad for him. He said "I'm sorry I won't be home until Sunday."

..that last person I saw with lung cancer was another very cloes family member of mine who died from it when I was a little girl....I still reemmber how she looked in the hospital the last I saw her.....and I can't help but feel something might happen to him and here I am stuck and can't get to see him at least once more....

Even if the reading is negative, or shows there's no good outcome from this...I need to know something! Anything! Please! If you need to ask any other questions please PM me, or if you dont wish to post here.

Please, and thanks!

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

P.S. I found a photo off line that might be similar to what I saw him as (in human without the hat) but it said his name was Malphas.

I thought you are homeless? please explain, offline.

• Like 1

I am, I come to starbucks to get online- i have been for 4 days now. This started before I became homeless.

Sorry for multiple posts, I was just trying to get as many people to read and respond as possible and try to get the most I could...

I am reading both posts and I gotta tell you, I am lost. What exactly are you asking or is this like a fictional story that you want critiqued? I am assuming the lung cancer homeless post is first and the malphas/cool guy in the suit is next right? You have a friend dying of lung cancer and last you heard he is nearing the end, you want to be home with him but cannot, next you receive a visit from a guy in a hat, white shirt and dark pants that you are attracted to but for some reason you felt uneasy about it. Next thing you know he is transformed into a demonic yet attractive still, creature and you want to know if the image and name you searched for is the same demon/angel from your visit. Is this right at all or am I just a poor reader?

I am reading both posts and I gotta tell you, I am lost. What exactly are you asking or is this like a fictional story that you want critiqued? I am assuming the lung cancer homeless post is first and the malphas/cool guy in the suit is next right? You have a friend dying of lung cancer and last you heard he is nearing the end, you want to be home with him but cannot, next you receive a visit from a guy in a hat, white shirt and dark pants that you are attracted to but for some reason you felt uneasy about it. Next thing you know he is transformed into a demonic yet attractive still, creature and you want to know if the image and name you searched for is the same demon/angel from your visit. Is this right at all or am I just a poor reader?

you are correct but the post about the cancer thing is something different! That i asked as for a reading! And he is still alive last I checked, I got this entity to come to me before I became homeless, but it was after I found out my b/f had cancer too. That has nothing to do about asking who this entity is or what I want to know, its a whole different topic. I just want to know about is that first post here. The other is for a reading Edited by Alij

Can you post the picture? Malphas is often depicted as a crow but can change to human form. He is also known to deceive those who have called upon him in order to make them crazy according to the lesser key of Solomon. Have you read the Wikipedia page over these demons? they have pictures and descriptions matching classic demonology texts in a more succinct form. I would start there. Maybe find an eBook or download of a demonology book?

If this truly is a demon or angel I urge you to be very careful. These beings are beyond most of us and can easily trick us. Not even all angels are good.

I am truly sorry that you are homeless. Are there shelters you can go to? We have women's centers here in Pennsylvania.

There is the possibility this entity could have been something you imagined from your mind. If you are in a stressful situation maybe it was a coping mechanism from your mind to comfort you,

I hope you get the help you need. I'm here if you need to talk.

• Like 1

Never been to a Starbucks Brian?

The homeless love eight dollar a cup coffee that tastes like butt.

• Like 3

Never been to a Starbucks Brian?

The homeless love eight dollar a cup coffee that tastes like butt.

I meant, How is she able to find this photo "offline". Any way, she stated she posted around to get a reading.

• Like 1

I meant, How is she able to find this photo "offline". Any way, she stated she posted around to get a reading.

i dig, just havin' a spot of fun with ya'.

Demons, Starbucks, latte sippin' homeless folks, it's like being in the Twilight Zone.

• Like 2

I know if I went to Starbucks everyday I would be homeless, but then again I would order a ham and cheese everyday too. I got kicked out of the Starbucks on my first duty station when I was in the Navy because I was eating a McDonald's meal and surfing the web on my laptop instead of drinking coffee.

• Like 2

lol i never buy anything-and now I'm not, because police showed up-thats a long story in itself but back to topic

I was only able to find ONE picture I found as to being close to what he looked like, the others in books or wikipedia do NOT match which is why I was at more questioned.

BRIAN: my apologies I didn't mean to type "offline" but like I said, there was a book store near by I walked to and researched there as well, looking up demonology, angel enclylapedia, and so on. In researching angels, I found a few names similar that stood out to me such as Zadkeil.

Jiliman: yes, he even told me and I quote "There are good daemon and bad ones, just the same as there are good angels and bad angels" and following him saying that it was as if I saw visions of each side for both. Even seeing a 'bad' or 'evil' angel scares me a lot more then him. I do not fear him, or anything-matter of fact, if he touches myhand I see white light, (but to me its like a ball of energy forming) and just sits there.

NOW-I did have a medium, who had me do a meditation to see if he would show and I had explained what was happeneding and what he was saying and so forth. She doesn't believe it's a daemon of any kind. She said she believes he is a lover from a past life, but couldn't understand why he approached me as an "angel" (yes she said angel when making reference to him)

RoyDon: his wings make me think of a crow-but now that I'm seeing and speaking to him more, Malphas even more so does not seem to be correct, unless he is as you say comming to me in another form to be decietful. But at least twice now when I asked or rather, told him, to show me his true form, he showed the same manner. I'm going to look for the picture I found and post it- and Il'l give an explanation to it as well from my own mind.

Thanks everyone for their response and concern, My family is trying to get me back home so I can seek some help, I've been beyond a depression (and honestly, this Amakiel? thing has been helping me. I sorta feel if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have admitted I needed help-I probably would have ran off again or done something worse)

http://antique-teacu...lphas-270266149

Here's a link to the pic, this is the closest I could find to what I saw, but this is how he looked more like as human. (without wings-and although this is more 'anime ' form, plus he had a had, and the clothing was different) but in the other form, the large wings looks much like this, his attitude or mybe demeanour seems to be the same the photo gives off. But the outfit resembles what he was wearring when he changed after I said to show me his real form-but not gold or black, it was either DARK blue to almost black, his entire body) And I did get a feeling of a bird, but I thought it was just because of the large wings-after researching this is why i thought possibly Malphas, as its the closest, but from others I've read, it completely is not.

BUT, this is from someone else's drawing, and its a cartoon/computer not even as real...so how much you can take to it to to each their own.

Edited by Alij

So, you're a runaway.

Given your experience I'd guess to be in your teens or early 20's and naiive?

Yes, go get some help i believe that would be the best course

• Like 1

sorry, topic is not about that, its about thet enity I'm asking/talking about (i know i need help, thats why im going to get it-i reached a point i dont care to try at life-just seems pointless to work every day of your life, lol i dont want to work nor try id rather starve)

What you're experiencing is fairly familiar to any creative (artist/writer) -- characters that appear and have a story or have characteristics. Sometimes the name comes to you, sometimes it doesn't. They will usually interact with other chatacters that "come to you" and tell stories/act out dramas, etc (I have a lot of writer friends and their characters behave just like yours.)

The difference between characters and entities is that characters can't tell you things that you don't already know. In other words, your character can't walk you through the steps to solve a Forier Transform (and wouldn't have known of or heard of a Forier Transform until you learned about it.) Frequently your mind-character will confabulate a reason why it can't give you the answer (you can test this by asking a high level math student to walk you through a Forier Transform.) It can't give you the answers to a SAT text (although it can appear to you during such a test.) It can't accurately predict the traffic down the road or if you'll see both a bicycle and a motorcycle at the next intersection.

However, they CAN give you stories that (if you write them down) bring you attention as a writer or as an artist. So they are valuable... as a tool for imagination.

• Like 1

My guess as well, but I was hoping to be gentle about this

i am unable to be gentle about liars
  • Like 1

I'm not lying, but I dont blame you at all for thinking that, but I also have no reason nor need to prove it to you.

Kenemet: that makes sence actually-I'm glad you told me because I do see myself in artistic way. I think it would be good if I tried to focus on writing a story or something, lol it's why I'm always here lately if I'm online to keep myself busy or read-a way to keep my mind off things

I think if I were to have bizarre experiences that frightened me, an internet discussion board would be my last resort for advice or information. In fact it would be after that.

What can the people here do? They can accuse you of lying (politely or otherwise -- after all the story does not read true and you have no way to substantiate anything) or attribute your erratic story to mental problems or they can come at you with their own mental problems or bizarre opinions, or maybe, just maybe, they are supernatural and can do something. The last one seems unlikely and maybe even more dangerous, and at a minimum you have to separate the good from the bad advice.

Writing everything down and sending it to a publisher doesn't seem a bad idea though; you might make some money. Let me warn you, though, that you have to have thick skin.

• Like 1

lol sometimes when you have no one and you no longer care you dont care who longer knows about you or calls you crazy or anything. And if you have no one else to talk to you will seek out anywhere to have interaction.

And it didn't frighten me, bizarre maybe but i wasn't scared.

If you didnt care then you wouldnt be looking for help.

it seems like what you actually want is attention.

• Like 1