Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

California witness photographs boomerang UFO

seeder

A Los Angeles witness reported watching and photographing a boomerang-shaped UFO in the sky about 8:30 p.m. on April 8, 2014, according to testimony in Case 55308 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was outside in his vehicle the object was first noticed.

"When it popped up and it was moving quickly, I knew it was a UFO," the witness stated. "The optic was really bright and it kept moving straight forward."

http://www.examiner.com/article/california-witness-photographs-boomerang-ufo

that photo could be done anywhere and why is it one witness?

Is there a particular location a Ufo should appear ? Must it also appear to a crowd?

If I could see some frame of reference...trees, buildings maybe I could offer an opinion. This the only photo?

• Like 1

that photo could be done anywhere and why is it one witness?

The link has 2 pics but the one 'shown' s the better one.

Boomerang+UFO+Photographed+Over+Los+Angeles+4-8-14.png

My first impressions were of a microlight tho I believe there are rules against night flights

OR...a parachutist? Similar shape and colors can be anything! The below is night parachutes and they seem to have lights on their legs/lower portions, without them we'd just see the lit canopy. maybe anyway?

ATDW_Landscape__AM54_Night_canopies.jpg

img source

http://www.ramblers....NightJumps-500/

Or....another RC thingy with lights maybe?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

If I could see some frame of reference...trees, buildings maybe I could offer an opinion. This the only photo?

I agree without a frame of reference it might not even be in the sky

• Like 2

Whatever happened to the good UFO photos?

adamski_saucer.jpg

Adamski and Meier had no problem getting photos like this!

• Like 3

Another fuzzy, inconclusive photo. Put it on the pile with the others.

I agree without a frame of reference it might not even be in the sky

Yes, exactly. It could be anything.

Is there a particular location a Ufo should appear ? Must it also appear to a crowd?

Must they always be fuzzy, inconclusive blobs that are seen by one person?

Whatever happened to the good UFO photos?

adamski_saucer.jpg

Adamski and Meier had no problem getting photos like this!

I miss the good old daylight discs!

If you look you can see a distinct black image under the light, center left edge. It looks like a parachute, with the parachutist hanging underneath, night dives may be illegal, but that does not mean they do not occur, and I believe in UFO's, but I think this one has a more earthly explanation.

Edited by Forever Cursed

Must they always be fuzzy, inconclusive blobs that are seen by one person?

The fuzzy style is always caused by the electro-fog cloud around UFOs. So the UFOs are real.

If you look you can see a distinct black image under the light, center left edge. It looks like a parachute, with the parachutist hanging underneath, night dives may be illegal, but that does not mean they do not occur, and I believe in UFO's, but I think this one has a more earthly explanation.

Not seeing it.

post-107017-0-31152900-1397232501_thumb.

Sky diving at night all lit up...make's you feel like a human firefly.And look like a U.F.O.

this was in LA or somwhere close, is if he knew it was coming

nice, but errr,,, ahh... how does one know it is real? we are (unfortunately) in the digital age now.

if it is not enhanced, you still have a problem making out what it is. shame.

Actually, it looks like... a boomerang! Flash exposure from underneath and a little fiddling with the color balance.

I would really like to see a true UFO picture but this is trash just like all the others ive never seen.

R/C wit LED`s THats All I can say without bringing in the MIB`s :alien::tu:

I would really like to see a true UFO picture but this is trash just like all the others ive never seen.

How would you know when you saw a "true UFO picture"... what would need to be present to differentiate it from all the 'fakes'?

How would you know when you saw a "true UFO picture"... what would need to be present to differentiate it from all the 'fakes'?

Maybe If it Landed and Invited everyone to Go for a Ride? And Let Us Fly it a few Light Years ! And when we all get Back, Hum I see a trend here developing ? Nobody would be around then !

WHer`s my Physics Book again ?

Donteatus is exactly right (as always!), an et visit won't be some indistinguishable distant light recorded by someone who can't even spell 'camera' let alone use one..

It will be a huge event with numerous witnesses and real corroboration (not just the camera guy's mates), decent photographic records, clearly alien technology and well, clear aliens..

Seriously, all these postings of dots and out-of-focus 'orbs and squiggly lines in the sky are a waste of time. I could go out tonight and photograph at least fifty different 'anomalies' from o-o-f stars, the moon, streetlights, passing airliners, satellites, traffic and emergency service choppers, lens flares (of many, many varieties - I have one 'special' lens that does really cool ones...), interior lights reflected off my window, RC craft, etc ad infinitum. If I wanted to tease a forum I could do so for months if not years... Or if I was unfamiliar with photography, I could be truly puzzled by silly images like the one in the OP, and madly post it as evidence of aliunz. Evidence easily good enough for some (Hi Zoser).

It's not the photos that will herald the first visit by aliens.. It's the accompanying story and hard evidence.

As an example, there are currently several aliens on Mars. And if you were a local, you would be able to prove their existence in a split-second. In case you're not getting it - they have several small wheels, move slowly, stop and take pictures, dig little holes, leave tracks.... (although at least one of them has, sadly, died there..)

• Like 1