Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 year old Girl snatched in Australia

seeder

Parents' horror as three-year-old Australian girl is snatched from her own bedroom by intruder in case with chilling similarities to Madeleine McCann case

Reported missing around 7am when her parents didn't find her in bed

Mother Tammy is 'an absolute mess' said close friends

Comparisons have been drawn to missing Brit Madeleine McCann

Police have been assisted by helicopters throughout today's search

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2yUODL5S1

Fingers crossed this one ends on a positive note

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

pray and hope the little child comes home safely and unhurt

• Like 2

I really, really hope that they find her alive and well. It does sound similar to Madeleine McCann...:/

• Like 2

I really, really hope that they find her alive and well. It does sound similar to Madeleine McCann...:/

Tell me about it, having been a very protective father Id be going bloody crazy with all sorts of emotions

• Like 1

Whoever took her better hope they're found by the coppers and not the locals, they'd string them up as soon as look at them.

• Like 2

Phew, she came home... but where was she for those 2 days?

http://www.independe...ve-9255092.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

LINK - Court: Accused abductor 'felt sorry' for how girl was living

UPDATE 10.45AM WEDNESDAY: The man accused of abducting a three-year-old Childers toddler says he took the sleeping child because he felt sorry for the way she was living, a court has heard.

Eden James Kane, 45, of Rainbows Rd in South Isis, appeared in the Bundaberg Magistrates Court this morning charged with one count each of burglary, abduction of a child under 16 and deprivation of liberty.

I hope they throw him in Jail and lose the key. Obviously a sick person, I wonder if the relentless and successful manhunt that lasted more than a decade for Daniel Morcombe's killer had an effect on him. I hope it has an effect on all these sickos, the community will not stand for it, and these scumbags will be found and justice will eventually be served.

The crown is changing his sentence from 20 years to 30 before he can even apply for parole, and the judge made a note that he should not ever be released, even though it was beyond her control, she wanted any person considering him to dismiss the possibility.

This fellow outside the Brisbane Supreme court has some novel ideas.......

photo-620x349.jpg

• Like 1