Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My first astral projection, please help

Jessxxbear

If you are going to leave comments about your religious views on how astral projection is evil, or dangerous etc I ask before doing so to not, as I respect your spiritually views and I wish for you to respect mine too. And none of this, it does exist please, I'm here for genuine help and understanding.

Last night I listened to a brilliant guided meditation on your tube towards finding your spirit guide. I have tried several times before but found myself too scared to continue, however this time I told myself no harm could come to my body or mind every time I felt nervous or scared.

I don't know how long this went on for (about an hour I'm guessing by the length of the audio).

I progressed very quickly for me, I start edit o feel tingles all over, weightless and like I was spinning or rising very fast, this went on for what felt like five minutes, after this my eyes where moving around like crazy, I know this is normal, I did find it distracting but kept my eyes shut and concentrated. I felt heat in my chest over my heart like a big ball escaping from my body. This was when I started visualising.

The audio told me to concentrate on light coming from my third eye (it concentrated on all the chakras wich I have never properly done before) and I saw beautiful bright lights, I can't remember the colours now (I should have written it all done when I awoke) but before the audio told me what colours they should be, I was automatically visulisaing them and was shocked when the colours I saw where exactly how they should be. After this I didn't really hear the test of the audio but I saw images of several figures. Lasting for a few seconds each. I noticed most of them seemed evil, or scary or bad, they all seemed dark and mysterious I never got a clear look at details, one minutes there would be a figure on a cloud and hood (black), a skeletal figure, I saw a few animals I believe but only very briefly and I now can't remember them. I didn't get to speak to any of them except one. One that hit me very hard. I had an abortion last summer, wich I did not want but I couldn't keep the baby as it was terrible timing and would have not been fair on the baby. I saw a naked baby, it looked very clammy, I'll looking, skinny. I don't know how long I saw the baby for but I had a feeling it was my child. It seemed to be stillborn at first but then we communicated, it did not speak but I spoke to it and cryed and cradled it telling it how sorry I was and asking for forgiveness. It's eyes looked Into mine with a look of hurt and betrayal but also forgiveness.

After this I awoke as my sister woke up in her room and turned her light on (I heard the switch).

This was an amazing and confusing experience for me and I will try again tonight, but I would love it if people could help me bring some understanding to what this all means, and how I can communicate with the baby again tonight? Is my baby my spirit guide?

I would really really appreciate any help and I apologise for how baly written and explained this is x

Sorry to hear what you've gone through. All of this is laying on top and you must feel really awful about it. I'm wondering if that guilt is manifesting in the visions you had during your astral meditation? Have you looked into any healing and cognitive therapy? Try to examine those before delving into heavy astral stuff.

If you are going to leave comments about your religious views on how astral projection is evil, or dangerous etc I ask before doing so to not, as I respect your spiritually views and I wish for you to respect mine too. And none of this, it does exist please, I'm here for genuine help and understanding.

Last night I listened to a brilliant guided meditation on your tube towards finding your spirit guide. I have tried several times before but found myself too scared to continue, however this time I told myself no harm could come to my body or mind every time I felt nervous or scared.

I don't know how long this went on for (about an hour I'm guessing by the length of the audio).

I progressed very quickly for me, I start edit o feel tingles all over, weightless and like I was spinning or rising very fast, this went on for what felt like five minutes, after this my eyes where moving around like crazy, I know this is normal, I did find it distracting but kept my eyes shut and concentrated. I felt heat in my chest over my heart like a big ball escaping from my body. This was when I started visualising.

The audio told me to concentrate on light coming from my third eye (it concentrated on all the chakras wich I have never properly done before) and I saw beautiful bright lights, I can't remember the colours now (I should have written it all done when I awoke) but before the audio told me what colours they should be, I was automatically visulisaing them and was shocked when the colours I saw where exactly how they should be. After this I didn't really hear the test of the audio but I saw images of several figures. Lasting for a few seconds each. I noticed most of them seemed evil, or scary or bad, they all seemed dark and mysterious I never got a clear look at details, one minutes there would be a figure on a cloud and hood (black), a skeletal figure, I saw a few animals I believe but only very briefly and I now can't remember them. I didn't get to speak to any of them except one. One that hit me very hard. I had an abortion last summer, wich I did not want but I couldn't keep the baby as it was terrible timing and would have not been fair on the baby. I saw a naked baby, it looked very clammy, I'll looking, skinny. I don't know how long I saw the baby for but I had a feeling it was my child. It seemed to be stillborn at first but then we communicated, it did not speak but I spoke to it and cryed and cradled it telling it how sorry I was and asking for forgiveness. It's eyes looked Into mine with a look of hurt and betrayal but also forgiveness.

After this I awoke as my sister woke up in her room and turned her light on (I heard the switch).

This was an amazing and confusing experience for me and I will try again tonight, but I would love it if people could help me bring some understanding to what this all means, and how I can communicate with the baby again tonight? Is my baby my spirit guide?

I would really really appreciate any help and I apologise for how baly written and explained this is x

You will deal with internal conflicts in altered states of consciousness. The first step is always self healing. Everything is as it should be. I wouldn't stop if I were you. You should see this through.

• Like 1

I think it means finding forgiveness.

A simple method you could use in trying to communicate is simply asking to dream of your baby before sleep. So think of your wish as you are drifting into sleep.

And if you feel your baby is guiding you, then I guess you could call them a spirit guide.

I am no expert in anything lol

but, what it sounded like to me is that your "spirit" or whatever is telling you that you need to forgive yourself before you can move on.

Sorry to hear what you've gone through. All of this is laying on top and you must feel really awful about it. I'm wondering if that guilt is manifesting in the visions you had during your astral meditation? Have you looked into any healing and cognitive therapy? Try to examine those before delving into heavy astral stuff.

I agree. If there are evil spirits out there, I imagine they could easily abuse you in such a weakened spiritual state. Finding forgiveness and peace is a major step toward spiritual maturity, the kind that may help you approach this spiritual realm.

I do not believe in the whole astral projection stuff though--mainly because I'm uncomfortable with exploring that stuff and therefore have not experimented with it to find out if it is true or not. But I do believe evil spirits are out there and care not who they afflict.

A word of advice: If you master this astral projection stuff, don't insist others to go through what you went through. Rather, minister to others, build them up in the Spirit, and encourage them as they pursue peace and rightness in their lives. Otherwise, what's the point?

• Like 1

I personally think you may of got that baby come up as you have some healing to do over this. Your guides will present themselves when the time is right. Go with the flow and with what feels right to you.

Edited by sea-dove