Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody seen god?

Anton25

Hi I have seen god after a real long deep meditation.. I also seen spartan leonidas then the next day seen him in the clouds and watch it till it faded away. God is a giant mixed race. White looking but tanned.. He has a shaved head big brown beady eyes and is built. He had 3 old guys with white suits standing around him. And he picked one up to stop him messing around tryna fight with the image of my self that I put into the video (vision) I was seeing. (Please do not merge)

• Like 1

And what sultry concoction of drugs were you jacked up on when these delightful visions arrived upon your receptive mind?

• Like 2

And what sultry concoction of drugs were you jacked up on when these delightful visions arrived upon your receptive mind?

Read the first sentence again, oh, sultan of passive aggressive undertone. The experiences and sensations that can result from a good meditation equal any bag of naughty dopamine inhibitors that you can buy off the streets.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 4

Yo, I have seen what most would describe as a GOD but I don't believe in them, just ascended Masters who were once like me.

Its head was as large as the moon, in comparative descriptive terms and it changed its appearance to demonstrate its image according to the racial types that knew of it and worshipped it, huge golden, glowing and staring out into the endless void, all this in a dream walk.....

I tried to paint it the next day but for 2 days was stumped with Artists block until I forcefully asked myself 'Why cant I paint this?'

The resultant reply to myself is in my sig......

• Like 1

Actually, this is a good place to share a story of a possible encounter with Jesus.

I locked myself out of the house. Fortunately the bathroom window allowed for a child to be put through so I rounded one up. In the course of threading her through the window feet first I heard a voice behind me, "Can I help you?", it said. Slightly startled, I turned my head around the best I could to glimpse the speaker while continuing to lower the child slowly into the bathtub. "No, I think we got it", I said to the stranger standing there smiling at me. He was the same height as me but older and with mid eastern features. I turned back to the task of getting the childs feet safely on terra firma then turned to fully face my would be helper but he had vanished.

I searched everywhere he could have possibly gone to in the seconds of head start he had but no trace of him anywhere. None of the other neighborhood kids saw anything. Did I mention we live in a gated community? The closest gate for him to have left from was locked.

Then I began to wonder if I hadn't had an encounter like those walking on the road to Emmaus. I like to think it was.

• Like 2

Read the first sentence again, oh, sultan of passive aggressive undertone. The experiences and sensations that can result from a good meditation equal any bag of naughty dopamine inhibitors that you can buy off the streets.

I know the misty depths of meditation on either side of the funky fence, I was merely matching the colourful jargon and luminous parade of levity that accompanied the opening post. There was no suggestion of aggression floating around my subconscious ether, I just found the revelations he dispatched humourous and wasn't sure whether he was after a serious response with such a deranged collection of images that he found suggested he had held a meeting with the overlord.

• Like 1

I once had an experience similar to AZDZ's. But a few weeks later I met her in the local VA clinic, while I was there for a Dr visit. What a bummer that was.

God just released his second Metal Christmas Album.

Or was that Christopher Lee? I can't tell the difference...

Actually, this is a good place to share a story of a possible encounter with Jesus.

I locked myself out of the house. Fortunately the bathroom window allowed for a child to be put through so I rounded one up. In the course of threading her through the window feet first I heard a voice behind me, "Can I help you?", it said. Slightly startled, I turned my head around the best I could to glimpse the speaker while continuing to lower the child slowly into the bathtub. "No, I think we got it".

I love how you just rounded up a kid. Who I have decided was some random little girl just playing with sidewalk chalk down the block! Lol

Not discounting your story at ALL. Just found that bit humorous! :D

I have never seen anything as far as I know, but I do also have a quick story that really rocked my world that is also meditation/God related.

It was early, early one morning, like 3 am. I had been up all night listening to music and wasn't really tired, so I decided to meditate. I was in the habit of doing this at the time, as it always calmed me and made me feel better, though my goal of 'getting something to happen' had never happened yet. I was slowly breathing in and out as I laid. As I thought of something I found beautiful, something began to happen. I noticed my breaths for some reason started to feel better and better. I first noticed they were feeling kind of nice. Then very nice. Then amazing. As I got excited about this, I then started to feel an extremely good feeling pass through my body, head to toe. I can't explain it beter than just being an extremely pleasing sensation pass through my body, like the feeling you get when you like a girl and you find out she likes you, that 'love feeling'. It was so strong, and as it passed over me, I found myself saying 'I love you', smiling. I was then surprised to hear my inner voice say, without my conscious direction as it caught me by surprise, "did you forget your name?" and it made me cry.

Earlier that day, I had randomly been thinking about and remembered, after many years, why my mom had chosen my name, Matthew, partly for the meaning:

'Gift from God'.

I remember this was Easter morning. Not that I subscribe to any religion, I just found it a notable coincidence.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

I have never seen anything as far as I know, but I do also have a quick story that really rocked my world that is also meditation/God related.

It was early, early one morning, like 3 am. I had been up all night listening to music and wasn't really tired, so I decided to meditate. I was in the habit of doing this at the time, as it always calmed me and made me feel better, though my goal of 'getting something to happen' had never happened yet. I was slowly breathing in and out as I laid. As I thought of something I found beautiful, something began to happen. I noticed my breaths for some reason started to feel better and better. I first noticed they were feeling kind of nice. Then very nice. Then amazing. As I got excited about this, I then started to feel an extremely good feeling pass through my body, head to toe. I can't explain it beter than just being an extremely pleasing sensation pass through my body, like the feeling you get when you like a girl and you find out she likes you, that 'love feeling'. It was so strong, and as it passed over me, I found myself saying 'I love you', smiling. I was then surprised to hear my inner voice say, without my conscious direction as it caught me by surprise, "did you forget your name?" and it made me cry.

Earlier that day, I had randomly been thinking about and remembered, after many years, why my mom had chosen my name, Matthew, partly for the meaning:

'Gift from God'.

I remember this was Easter morning. Not that I subscribe to any religion, I just found it a notable coincidence.

nice you must of been real close to seeing things. always focus in the centre on your vision with your eyes closed. Do not take your focus of that.. Maybe you need to open your 3rd eye.. Eat lots of fruit and salad and its worth investing in some chaga mushrooms, its suppose to detoxify the body and the 3rd eye.. I'm going to buy some of amazon soon..

Well I haven't came across anybody that's seen god and I've searched the Internet. There's only a few people that claim they have see. God the creator.. I feel truly blessed

By my definition of God, I see God everyday. I'm an earthling child looking up at the sky and seeing himself. As above, so below.

• Like 3

I haven't seen God, but my comment on experiences with meditation are the following. In meditation, the inner experience when the ego completely dissolves is quite astonishing, to me anyway. I think this experience can be interpreted in various ways depending on one's personality or propensities.

I think any such interpretation is not a good idea. In my view, this extraordinary experience is enough in itself without contaminating it with conceptualizations.

I looked around the internet for a pic of God I thought would be worthy, and by accident I found this. To my mind this might be close to the Real Thing, just my opinion.

post-50472-0-52548100-1397320790_thumb.j

('are the following...' I got from watching Richard Feynman lectures. He always says that, so I thought I'd try it out.)

• Like 1

I have not seen God, angels, demons, ghosts or even poltergeist activity.

Perhaps I am not "sensitive" enough, or, they choose not to reveal to me. I don't know.

I could post lots of lucid/dream experiences where I've seen God. He/She always changes though.

• Like 1

'Gift from God'.

Hi Only, Nice post, the BREATH! Ah, the Breath it comes and goes, how often do we notice our Breath? Without we die in minutes it is such a gift. I thought you might like this short vid, the words are by Rumi he called God, the Beloved, a rather good name I think hope you like it.

“ Breathe in and let yourself soar to the ends of the universe; breathe out and bring the cosmos back inside. Next, breathe up all fecundity and vibrancy of the earth. Finally, blend the breath of heaven and the breath of earth with your own, becoming the Breath of Life itself. “ The Art of Peace “ Morihei Ueshiba

• Like 2

I thought I would post one dream where I talked with God. I don't know for sure if it was God or not but she did say she was God.

I had a weird lucid dream last night which I found interesting. It was only quick though and more like I had a moment in a dream where I was lucid.

I dreamt last night that I was in my old bed(like I had woken up in it)and there was a girl about 25yrs old maybe with brown eyes who was close and leaning towards me to look in my eyes. I went lucid in the dream and so I used the time to consciously ask her a few things. So I asked her "who are you?" and she said "God", then I started to think of that Dio song from Magicka called Challis but right at the very end of the song where the robot voice says "What is love , Who is love ,When is love, Where is love".. etc and I was going to ask her like that just for a laugh because I knew(guessed)I was talking to my subconscious. But I didnt bother and I just asked her next 'Where are we" because I was curious at how she was going to explain us being in a dream and she just answered, "Here".

I cant remember any more of what I asked her though.. I knew I didnt have long to talk to her which is why I started to ask her questions straight away.

*I found it interesting the lyrics to the next song on the album called 'As Long As Its Not About Love' and I didnt know this was the next song.. like I thought the robot voice thing was on the Angry Machines album at first not Magica. So it seems my subconscious has a better memory than my conscious waking mind. Or was it really my subconscious in the dream... Maybe it was God.. or was it just a coincidence that this song was next.

From the first time we touched with our eyes

Only magic could take away my heart

I am always afraid for my heart

So lay beside me now and tell me lies - sweet lies

As long as it's not about love

Shall we sail off the edge of the world

Fall forever and never look behind

But I must keep my heart from my mind

Lay beside me now and tell me lies

Oh the last time we touched with our eyes

And the magic was stronger than the heart

Oh, I can't run away with my heart

So, lay beside me now and tell me lies

Shall we sail off the edge of the world

Fall forever

Take my heart away but no

You can't say words about love

Ooh

If the magic comes between us

And we never meet again

Take a part of me away

'Cause maybe it's all above love

Love, ooh

Taken from here http://www.unexplain...0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz6eFOB9iT0

• Like 1

I had a vision of what Jehovah looked like as he appeared to the Israelites as a pillar of smoke. He was very large like others on here have described, his upper body looked like a demon, his chest was a burning furnace and the rest of him was like a dark cloud. The funny thing is that when I saw it, it looked so familiar, like something I have seen on multiple occasions and knew very well but in truth I dont remember ever seeing it before at all. In the first moment the chest was hidden and I thought it was a huge demon, but in the next moment he stepped forward and the burning furnace became visible, which was glowing red and hot. I interpreted that as both love and refinement. And because of the pillar of smoke body I interpreted it as Jehovah.

I saw this as a 100% clear and vivid meditation which occured just shortly after waking up in the morning, it was very brief, only lasting a few seconds and came to me as soon as I closed my eyes.

I also experienced healing goddess ixchel of Belize when I was on a trip there but I only felt her hands. I dont feel like telling the whole story right now though. She did not touch me to heal me, but her hands manifested in holding mine along with another unidentified entity. I got confirmation of who she was because of other events surrounding the circumstance.

Edited by SpiritWriter

Depends how you define and contain the liquid concept of a deity.