Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My first experience Alien Abduction

Future Dreamer

I am new to this forum and its a first step for me to talk about this in public.

First of all i am very skeptical about most Alien related things and feel like many things are not true.

But from my own experience i know this really happened and i want to share this experience and hope to find some answers.

When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens.

I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light.

I were in my bed and i saw a very bright light into my room.

It was so bright that it shined trough my dark black curtains.

I didn't feel scared because it felt all happen so quickly, like the was no time for emotion.

The light sucked me out of bed and i felt like fly to the window and very suprising suddenly i felt my body going trough the closed window without breaking it.

Since then i dont remember anything what happened after that, the next moring i just woke up and felt a bit strange and mysterious.

I had many doubts about this experience if it could have been a dream or a real abduction but something inside me felt it was a feeling i never had before and i can not forget about it.

Most dreams you forget after a while but this experience stay with me all my life.

Now it is already many years later and never had the same experience anymore.

Today i saw a video at the news channel about UFO's and it made me remember about this experience i had.

Because of that i searched on the internet about my experience and for the first time i saw people wrote the same experience and it made me a bit shocked because they have the same experience like me.

The experience of being sucked trought the window by a very bright light without breaking the glass... i never thought or could imagine anyone would have exactly that same experience like that but now i see many.

Sometimes i wish i could have an explanation for it because it's always in my head a question that never has been answered and maybe not might be answered all my life.

Still i hope to find someone with the same experience or that can tell me anything related to this experience.

I always felt some connection with something else not knowing what it is but it gives me power and special abilities people around me doesn't have.

Sometimes it's hard to live with because i can't talk about it with anybody maybe this post will be a opening for some explanations.

Greetings to you all

Edited by futuredreamer
  • Like 1

When you say this: "When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens. I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light".

I think you sort of answered your own question, you dont know what it was, you didn't see any aliens or ufo, heard nothing etc etc. The description could even sound like an out of the body experience. Or a near death experience... "going towards the light" etc

• Like 2

I am new to this forum and its a first step for me to talk about this in public.

First of all i am very skeptical about most Alien related things and feel like many things are not true.

But from my own experience i know this really happened and i want to share this experience and hope to find some answers.

I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light.

I didn't feel scared because it felt all happen so quickly, like the was no time for emotion.

The light sucked me out of bed and i felt like fly to the window and very suprising suddenly i felt my body going trough the closed window without breaking it.

Since then i dont remember anything what happened after that, the next moring i just woke up and felt a bit strange and mysterious.

I had many doubts about this experience if it could have been a dream or a real abduction but something inside me felt it was a feeling i never had before and i can not forget about it.

Most dreams you forget after a while but this experience stay with me all my life.

Today i saw a video at the news channel about UFO's and it made me remember about this experience i had.

Because of that i searched on the internet about my experience and for the first time i saw people wrote the same experience and it made me a bit shocked because they have the same experience like me.

The experience of being sucked trought the window by a very bright light without breaking the glass... i never thought or could imagine anyone would have exactly that same experience like that but now i see many.

Sometimes i wish i could have an explanation for it because it's always in my head a question that never has been answered and maybe not might be answered all my life.

Still i hope to find someone with the same experience or that can tell me anything related to this experience.

I always felt some connection with something else not knowing what it is but it gives me power and special abilities people around me doesn't have.

Sometimes it's hard to live with because i can't talk about it with anybody maybe this post will be a opening for some explanations.

Greetings to you all

when you approached the window could you see outside? when you were around 1 metre away from glass?

• Like 1

I think you had a dream that was real maybe a lucid dream.. Doubt u were abducted by aliens.. Aliens don't abduct people.. You can't go through glass and no et can make you.. Not possible for them to get you back into your house. Maybe if you was out side and you got up close to one then missed out time.. And was back at the same place and woke back up there

• Like 1

I think you had a dream that was real maybe a lucid dream.. Doubt u were abducted by aliens.. Aliens don't abduct people.. You can't go through glass and no et can make you.. Not possible for them to get you back into your house. Maybe if you was out side and you got up close to one then missed out time.. And was back at the same place and woke back up there

Yes, other people merely have dreams which explains their experiences. You, on the other hand, actually are clairvoyant, can witness angels and spirits battling it out on live TV, have psychic events on airplanes, experience astral projection, etc.

Sure.

• Like 4

When you say this: "When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens. I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light".

I think you sort of answered your own question, you dont know what it was, you didn't see any aliens or ufo, heard nothing etc etc. The description could even sound like an out of the body experience. Or a near death experience... "going towards the light" etc

Thanks for reply

That is true but since that experience it always felt like "Alien Abduction" that because i felt like floating trough the window and sucked trough the window by strong light against my will.

Also i felt very aware of the event and knowing that what was happening was not possible most time in dreams you accept the dream and impossible of your dream.

But i never saw Aliens or any Spaceship, and yes it might also be an out of body experience even i never thought about that idea.

when you approached the window could you see outside? when you were around 1 metre away from glass?

When i where going trough the window after the window it stopped like a blackout.

You are absolutely right, it is all not possible and because of that i always thought it was a dream, but on the other hand it didn't felt like a dream it was so real that i can remember it as yesterday.

Like i wrote before also i were aware that it was not possible but in most case with dreaming everything is possible.

It just make me curious what people think about it because when i read about alien abduction i saw simulair experiences.

Yes, other people merely have dreams which explains their experiences. You, on the other hand, actually are clairvoyant, can witness angels and spirits battling it out on live TV, have psychic events on airplanes, experience astral projection, etc.

Sure.

Thanks, i have many dreams about future that become reality and i hope to get more control of it somehow.

See my other post: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=265116&pid=5138791&st=0

*snip*

I dont believe just one single word of your story.

But i never saw Aliens or any Spaceship...

But your thread title sounds different.

Honestly:

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

I dont believe just one single word of your story.

But your thread title sounds different.

Honestly:

storm-troopers-cat-laser.jpg?w=529

Thanks for your opinion

I know the title says "Alien Abduction" because my experience felt like that.

The feeling of getting abducted by something unknown "Alien/Light" by a force never felt before and being aware of that (feeling awake).

Also i note in my text that i always thought it was a dream and like you i am also very skeptical.

Since i saw people with exactly the same experience i got curious and post my experience.

Edited by futuredreamer

God, you need help :(

I'm thankful they did not trouble you again. Whoever they were.

Depending on how long ago that was, it might have been ET, or it may have been regular humans testing technology on you. It could even be angelic/spiritual in nature. I've heard of people seeing the same kind of light and then speaking with angels. But, I would have to admit, that what some describe as angels, others might describe as aliens.

I believe the governments of the world have been working on technologies that can remotely cause people who are awake or sleeping to feel all kinds of false sensory input. I'm not sure how it works, but I think I've read about ultra-sonic technologies that could be used in this fashion.

• Like 1

Greetings to you all

Similarities to the Linda Cortile case.

http://www.lindacortilecase.com/

• Like 1

When i where going trough the window after the window it stopped like a blackout.

ok thanks.

Can I just clarify, when you were say a metre or so away from the window, heading towards it, could you see out the window? was the light illuminating the outside landscape?

• Like 1

God, you need help :(

Who are you to tell me i need help, the forum is about unexplained mysteries am i right?

What are you doing here?

If true pretty cool.and it stop when u got older

I hope not, i kinda liked it ^^

I'm thankful they did not trouble you again. Whoever they were.

Depending on how long ago that was, it might have been ET, or it may have been regular humans testing technology on you. It could even be angelic/spiritual in nature. I've heard of people seeing the same kind of light and then speaking with angels. But, I would have to admit, that what some describe as angels, others might describe as aliens.

I believe the governments of the world have been working on technologies that can remotely cause people who are awake or sleeping to feel all kinds of false sensory input. I'm not sure how it works, but I think I've read about ultra-sonic technologies that could be used in this fashion.

That sounds spooky, it sounds like the HAARP project.

I surely believe in angelic/spiritual in nature, i also have some experience with this trough numbers and equal times when i am watching the clock.

Similarities to the Linda Cortile case.

http://www.lindacortilecase.com/

Wow that experience is very simulair, i will read about it more.

In my local/country i also found simulair experiences that drove me making this post.

Thanks for sharing this information!

ok thanks.

Can I just clarify, when you were say a metre or so away from the window, heading towards it, could you see out the window? was the light illuminating the outside landscape?

Are you serious? Well, i didn't see anything but light and felt my body going trough the glass window not that i could really see it but i were very aware of the happening.

Outside there was nothing but light when i passed the window there was a blackout, it all happened very fast.

• Like 1

Are you serious?

very! what made you ask that question?

Well, i didn't see anything but light and felt my body going trough the glass window not that i could really see it but i were very aware of the happening.

was the glass the first time you felt your body passing through something?

can you expand on how you were 'aware'

Outside there was nothing but light when i passed the window there was a blackout, it all happened very fast.

did you go head or feet first through window?

how do you know there was nothing but light outside if you blacked out? unless this suggests that you could see through the window as you approached it, right?

• Like 1

very! what made you ask that question?

was the glass the first time you felt your body passing through something?

can you expand on how you were 'aware'

did you go head or feet first through window?

how do you know there was nothing but light outside if you blacked out? unless this suggests that you could see through the window as you approached it, right?

Pardon me because some people making fun of it while i am very serious.

I know it's a weird experience but that's why i'm posting it on unexplained mystery forum.

It was first time and last time i were passing through something.

I felt aware in been taken and aware it was not possible, a very awake thought.

I go through the window vertical almost all body equally as i told before i couldnt see anything but light and i just felt it based on orientation.

I felt myself passing through the window based on feeling, not pain but a feeling of contact that also made me notice when i passing through, then after i blackout.

Your questions make me also curious, did you had a sort like experience?

That sounds spooky, it sounds like the HAARP project.

Maybe HAARP interfered with the LHC which produced a time warp back to when you were young and hurled you into alternate universe.

Pardon me because some people making fun of it while i am very serious.

I know it's a weird experience but that's why i'm posting it on unexplained mystery forum.

dont worry, the good news is Ryleh just proved that first sentence for you with his post just before this one.

It was first time and last time i were passing through something.

I felt aware in been taken and aware it was not possible, a very awake thought.

I go through the window vertical almost all body equally as i told before i couldnt see anything but light and i just felt it based on orientation.

I felt myself passing through the window based on feeling, not pain but a feeling of contact that also made me notice when i passing through, then after i blackout.

Your questions make me also curious, did you had a sort like experience?

I actually believe you had this experience although I dont think it was physical but in a state of sleep.

The reason for my particular line of questioning was to do with the curtains. Any 'passing through' sensation would have began with you passing through the curtain not the window. The curtain would have prevented you from seeing outside, although I undersatnd the light shone through the curtain but the 'brightness would have increased significantly once passed the curtain.

maybe worth reading more about varying states of sleep and experiences that are had in this state.

but hey, what do I know maybe it was ET :)

• Like 1

I read about out of body experience and it's very interesting.

But i notice that in most case people can see their own body in my case i didn't but the experience look very simulair.

The passing through the window might have been the feeling of leaving my body and that also explains a lot, thanks for your ideas.

dont worry, the good news is Ryleh just proved that first sentence for you with his post just before this one.

Proved a statement he made because people already weren't taking him seriously? You're quick. And how is that good news?

I read about out of body experience and it's very interesting.

But i notice that in most case people can see their own body in my case i didn't but the experience look very simulair.

The passing through the window might have been the feeling of leaving my body and that also explains a lot, thanks for your ideas.

Have you looked at Gilafer's thread?

Proved a statement he made because people already weren't taking him seriously? You're quick. And how is that good news?

bar a comment from toast, who stated he didnt believe his story, who else wasnt taking him seriously?

I think he is telling the truth and had this experience, granted I dont think it was ET, but how does that make him fair game for ridicule?

as for being quick......not as quick as you..obviously. The speed at which you dismiss and ridicule is unbeatable.