Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading passed loved ones

Rick Waid

I just wanted to let you all I have advanced to reading passed loved ones. Have a blessed day.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• docyabut2

• spartan max2

• DeWitz

I just wanted to let you all I have advanced to reading passed loved ones. Have a blessed day.

if you can where is my Dad?

What is Dr. Clyde P. Fesmire doing in the Afterworld?

are you offering services? or just saying a statement?

if so see if you can contact heather

Dangerous business friend.

Dangerous business friend.

Yes, I think so too. I'm tempted to ask about a loved one I lost a few months back (in October 2013), but I can't. I agree with you. Especially after I heard a choir of children (Cherubs?) singing in her room. How can I dare ask if I already know? :)

I know ...I won't.

Welcome back Rick :tu:

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I will do one persons past loved one that is really serious. Many know I do this to help and not to hurt. I only offer what I see. If you are serious and have lost someone please let me see. I see and hear what is offered. Thanks, I will check back later and see which one I will be connected to. God bless. I need just the first name only. A picture helps if you have one. I will pick from three serious requests.

Edited by Rick Waid

I talked about this wonderful site on a radio show last night. How I started out reading people.