Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The blood moon is not scary! It's wonderful!

LostSouls7

Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

The day of the Lord is also known as the tribulation.

Get ready people, the Lord is about to return! AMEN

I missed it due to the rain..

I saw one a about 4-5 years ago though.. It was awesome... It was like having Mars above you instead of the moon.. That illusion alone have the earth and everything around me an alien feel..

Agreed.. It's awesome. Not scary..

People who dwell on the scary & doom and gloom & propagate that rubbish are..... bah...... all I can say is you reap what you sew.. They don't see the beauty in things.. They only see threats and dangers... That's sad for them...

Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

Not counting Revelation where else in the NT do you see Jesus walking on earth or appearing on earth for many people to see? We'll see him after we die. I read somewhere the apocalpse happen the moment we die. The end of the universes will never happen because god gave us free will.

So, we as humans will now expend great energy to find supportive evidence to either substantiate the "doomsday" omen or dismiss it. We will then solicit the support of others to further our beliefs. Ah, to be human.

• Like 1

No one believed me! And I will say it again,

the blood moon is scary!

Why?

we have had many and not a thing happened so..either you really are this easily influenced or you are just playing with us.

• Like 1

Why?

we have had many and not a thing happened so..either you really are this easily influenced or you are just playing with us.

Well, you never know! It could be a sign! right?

It's pretty clear that some portions of the population haven't yet had their fill of fear-mongering. Isn't that weird, that people look for things to be afraid of, even a simple thing like a blood red moon which is caused by mother nature doing her thing. Has there been any instance of some doom & gloom and end of the world prophecy actually being fulfilled?

• Like 2

So, your making it sound like "god" is only watching out for the jews. What about the rest of the world? I guess he doesnt give a crap about the rest of us.

Galatians 3:28

ahh.. ok.. so your saying.. a blood moon or 4 of them at least is the return of the Lord?

so..

If that is your theory.. it means.. he returned ahh.. at least.. half a dozen times since he kicked the bucket..

Yeah it poured here so I missed also.lets hope these prophecys come true

i dont think those events could be very significant....

i mean FOUR blood moons...

if the scripture read.. the moon shall magically turn into blood four times...

then you shall die....

I just think back then they had solar eclipses and blood moons...

and they are trying to scare people...

they said... put money in the contribution box..

or die on the night of the blood moon!!!

Or you could take a few minutes and read the scripture to see what was really said... just sayin'...

Well, you never know! It could be a sign! right?

The cat that just jumped on the sofa and meowed could also be a sign. Or the Brittney Spears song that just finished playing on the radio could be a sign. Or the way my clothes blew in the wind as I hung them up to dry could also be a sign.

Why are you so scared about this single "sign"? Unless you get scared over everything, in which case before you reply I must warn you that your reply to me COULD be a sign. Or maybe you reading this reply COULD be a sign. Never know. :ph34r:

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

It stormed here. My son was very disappointed, to say the least but even Dad's can't control weather. I know there is another in October but is it visible in NA?

huh, I never thought about Britney Spears that way, but i must say, that is mind blowing!

Edited by Jyre Cayce

The cat that just jumped on the sofa and meowed could also be a sign. Or the Brittney Spears song that just finished playing on the radio could be a sign. Or the way my clothes blew in the wind as I hung them up to dry could also be a sign.

Why are you so scared about this single "sign"? Unless you get scared over everything, in which case before you reply I must warn you that your reply to me COULD be a sign. Or maybe you reading this reply COULD be a sign. Never know. :ph34r:

..Or it could be a Justin Beiber song..or lady gaga..or myley Cyrus...or it could be that those shallow no talent morally bankrupt Hollywood type represent the state of mind that people...have lost the moral compass that God gave us all.And the Blood moons are just a harbinger of the things spoken of in the Bible.But then it does say that those who can see the signs will know when that time is close...

..Or it could be a Justin Beiber song..or lady gaga..or myley Cyrus...or it could be that those shallow no talent morally bankrupt Hollywood type represent the state of mind that people...have lost the moral compass that God gave us all.And the Blood moons are just a harbinger of the things spoken of in the Bible.But then it does say that those who can see the signs will know when that time is close...

Does your high horse give you a better view?

Does your high horse give you a better view?

What does my opinion bother you?I guess that's you're problem. Of which im sure you have many.But then that's rather obvious. Edited by Arkitecht

What does my opinion bother you?I guess that's you're problem. Of which im sure you have many.But then that's rather obvious.

Not nearly as bothered as someone who thinks the world should live up to their mythological "standard". I think you'll find I'm not the only one bothered by self-righteousness.

There's too much tension on this thread, okay blood moon, a beautiful, natural phenomenon, lets move on.

So, your making it sound like "god" is only watching out for the jews. What about the rest of the world? I guess he doesnt give a crap about the rest of us.

Yeah it's unfortunate he couldn't schedule four blood moons during the period of 1933-1945.

I dare say I would want to be forewarned before going out of an evening and seeing a blood moon.

• Like 1

Could make for a great folk song though.....

• Like 1

Jack O Lantern!!! he sucks out kids bones on Halloween when there is a blood moon

• Like 1