Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Ruppert DIED, But how?

regeneratia

Educate yourself, if you are one of those rare people who have a need to KNOW. Read deep, deep, deep into this site, and KNOW:

http://fromthewilderness.com/

The only thing we know for SURE is that we are supposed to think he committed suicide, while he has always stated he would never do that. SO ... Do we really think this was suicide? NO. Again, the only thing we are supposed to believe is that Ruppert committed suicide. THAT is all we know for sure, that we are supposed to believe this.

http://www.dailymail...ts-suicide.html

9/11 conspiracy theorist and investigative journalist 'commits suicide'

The 63-year-old former narcotics investigator with the LAPD, shot himself after a final radio show broadcast, a friend reported

Mr Ruppert gained notoriety for theories that the U.S. government and Wall Street were behind 9/11 attacks

A friend told MailOnline today: 'He believed what he believed. All of his work was motivated by his love of humanity'

By Louise Boyle

Published: 15:53 EST, 15 April 2014 | Updated: 17:31 EST, 15 April 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2z4EzhJLM

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 4

R.I.P Michael Rupert

• Like 3

Educate yourself, if you are one of those rare people who have a need to KNOW. Read deep, deep, deep into this site, and KNOW:

http://fromthewilderness.com/

Yes I know, the first thing I read on that site was: "95% of this site is free"

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Yes,my heart is aching. And I am angry that weird thinkers assume that we will tolerate their "committed suicide" excuse for US death-squad murder.

I just wanted to say, if you find an article on fromthewilderness, it might be wise to print it off. Or for those of your who are ingenious, back-up the entire site. This information cannot be lost.

I have the pdf versions of his newsletters so some of them are preserved.

• Like 1

He was writing suicide notes before he died

quote:

For the next fourteen months, he contemplated suicide on an almost daily basis so that whenever I went to work or the grocery store, I made him promise not to kill himself before I came back. His word - his "honor" - mattered to him more than anything so we took it one day at a time, a notion that was familiar to him from AA.

AND

To Jenna Orkin, 9-24-2006

...Every day I long for death because I just don´t see how this current limbo is ever going to end. I just keep waking up and going through motions. I wrote a new article today and start another tomorrow. I do miss the US and especially my loved ones but I know I can´t ever go home. That would betray my moral decision and put my life at greater risk than I feel it is here.

I may wind up being the writer that no country wants. Then what?

Sigh. I´ve been doing the anger thing, especially at those close to me who betrayed me so deeply. That´s what´s really taken the heart out of me...

To colleagues at Fromthewilderness.com, 9-26-2006

...I am flat out of energy, spirit and hope now...

I am ready to die and the only thing I want to know is that I am totally clean with all the people who are FTW.

I saw a great documentary on Socrates last night. They made him drink hemlock because he kept throwing peoplés [sic] bull**** and sloppy thinking in their faces.

Sounds a little familiar. I am not trying to torment or worry any of those who love me and care for me. I am hanging by a thread here. best, Mike

To colleagues regarding plans for dissolution of Fromthewilderness.com and Mike's possible return to the US, 10-19-2006 :

...anythng I do now will be out of the public eye. Guidance yes, but I need to get offstage for a good long while. That is both a pressure and a drug I need to detox from...

With the push of a button [referring to the 'send' key] the world leaves my shoulders.

Recipients unrecorded, 10-19-2006 21:32

...The bridge is still calling. I say that not to threaten or pressure. I share it just to get it out of my head. I have had two close suicides and the breakup of an engagement in less than three years. Only now am I coming to grips with all of that and much more...

• Like 1

But far more relevant than Mike’s past threats are the actual notes that he left before committing suicide - one for his friend who found him (Jack), and one for his life partner (Jesse). I have read them both, and can confirm that both are in Mike’s handwriting and both contain the same basic confession to suicide. His note to his friend, Jack, appears below. We will not publish the second note to Jesse, as it is personal to her and we want to respect her privacy as best we can.

This is MCR's note to Jack:

There is absolutely no doubt or question about it, Mike Ruppert took his own life.

Rest in Peace, my brother.

Wesley T. Miller

President & CEO

Collapse Network, Inc.

Do read this page :tu:

http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/news-alerts/item/12454-collapsenets-founder-michael-c-ruppert-has-committed-suicide

Mikes%20Note%20to%20Jack.jpg

• Like 2

Sad to see things like this. I never followed the guy but have come across his works and theories many times. Even if you don't agree with some of the things he and some of the other CT's had to say...they actually fulfilled a purpose...they made people look deeper and not just accept the cover stories.

I wonder about the details. I won't be disrespectful and ask the first question that popped into my mind....ok...yes I will...did he shoot himself twice? In the back of the head? Makes me think of the banker guy that recently committed suicide...apparently shooting himself multiple times....

• Like 3

In the back of the head? Makes me think of the banker guy that recently committed suicide...apparently shooting himself multiple times....

Are you referring to the guy with the nail gun? Not that uncommon actually.

Frankly, never heard of this guy. But, you know, we are 13 years beyond 9/11 at this point. Folks are going to die either from natural causes, suicides, etc. Nothing too mysterious about it.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Are you referring to the guy with the nail gun? Not that uncommon actually.

Frankly, never heard of this guy. But, you know, we are 13 years beyond 9/11 at this point. Folks are going to die either from natural causes, suicides, etc. Nothing too mysterious about it.

Or maybe he killed himself in a desperate attempt to frame to government for a cover-up! Its the perfect conspiracy!

Sad to see things like this. I never followed the guy but have come across his works and theories many times. Even if you don't agree with some of the things he and some of the other CT's had to say...they actually fulfilled a purpose...they made people look deeper and not just accept the cover stories.

I wonder about the details. I won't be disrespectful and ask the first question that popped into my mind....ok...yes I will...did he shoot himself twice? In the back of the head? Makes me think of the banker guy that recently committed suicide...apparently shooting himself multiple times....

Ruppert's book Crossing the Rubicon was excellent, and explained many of the details of how the false flag of 911 was carried out, especially Vigilant Guardian.

Yes, he has done great service to the curious amongst us. I always respect an individual's right to leave this existence early, as depressing as it may be.

At least he did not die like Michael Hastings or Gary Webb.

• Like 3

There is no more time

why ? time for what ?

I have tried to make it as easy as I could ...

For who ... make what easy ?

~

• Like 2

why ? time for what ?

For who ... make what easy ?

~

lol, good questions, too bad the only guy who could answer them killed himself.

• Like 1

lol, good questions, too bad the only guy who could answer them killed himself.

Yeah ... this line kinda made me notice the clarity of the statements ~ I make a final offering of flesh for the children

~

• Like 1

Sucks when great minds fail..

• Like 1

Or maybe he killed himself in a desperate attempt to frame to government for a cover-up! Its the perfect conspiracy!

I was in periodic email contact with this man while he was healing from an acute physical ailment several years ago. He was not suicidal then, while he was met with a very serious challenge. I am thinking he was not suicidal in the near past. While there is a lot of talk here on this thread about what he said to who and whom and so on, I tend to disbelieve the mere REPORTS (reports are extremely faulty and sourceless) Rather I sense the man and his intents from direct emails from him.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

The goverment killed him.

Questionable factions of the government, specific dubious people in the government may well have sent internal US death squads his direction. It cannot be said that the government as a whole killed him.

Surely lots of controversial people in the US are dying. Wondering why and what it is all about. And trying to sense and pinpoint where this is coming from. AND I assure you, I will KNOW.

• Like 1

Questionable factions of the government, specific dubious people in the government may well have sent internal US death squads his direction. It cannot be said that the government as a whole killed him.

Surely lots of controversial people in the US are dying. Wondering why and what it is all about. And trying to sense and pinpoint where this is coming from. AND I assure you, I will KNOW.

On the one hand you say you do not believe "reports" because they may be inaccurate.... but then you go around talking of US death squads killing people and making it seem like suicide based on nothing at all...

• Like 1

Surely lots of controversial people in the US are dying. Wondering why and what it is all about.

People will continue to die.

There are many CT still alive. But we will all die at some point.

Maybe you did it? You likely convinced him to commit suicide then accused the government of murdering him.
  • Like 1

On the one hand you say you do not believe "reports" because they may be inaccurate.... but then you go around talking of US death squads killing people and making it seem like suicide based on nothing at all...

I am sorry that you find contradiction in it. It does indeed require some deep thinking and the accepting that things are not as we are told,... at a very FUNDEMENTAL level.

People will continue to die.

There are many CT still alive. But we will all die at some point.

What is CT?

Maybe you did it? You likely convinced him to commit suicide then accused the government of murdering him.

So you are admitting you are a conspiracy theorist?

I was in periodic email contact with this man while he was healing from an acute physical ailment several years ago. He was not suicidal then, while he was met with a very serious challenge. I am thinking he was not suicidal in the near past. While there is a lot of talk here on this thread about what he said to who and whom and so on, I tend to disbelieve the mere REPORTS (reports are extremely faulty and sourceless) Rather I sense the man and his intents from direct emails from him.

To further this thought, the last interview I heard from him, he was very upbeat and positive, very interested in Karma and a higher level of consciousness, which would not allow for suicide.

The hidden power structure on this earth is failing. To gain back the money they lost, to gain back the power they have lost, they will do desparate things. Anyone who challenges their prescribed sheeple mind-set and thought processes, meaning to anyone who challenges the mainstream meme or expensive propaganda, stands to be targetted. But the power-monger are LOSING!! And they will continue to lose. And there is nothing they can do to slow or stop this era of sunshine. We are just now emerging from the dark ages. Say Hussah! The internet is the new printing press. Knowledge will be known. And the people in hidden power groups are losing it, regardless of who they kill. Freedom to know is deemed. The hidden power-mongers will pay, pay, pay for their evils.

http://www.breitbart...rudge-Bombshell

Edited by regeneratia

To further this thought, the last interview I heard from him, he was very upbeat and positive, very interested in Karma and a higher level of consciousness, which would not allow for suicide.

I don't think your statement is true. There have been many people interested in "karma" who have killed themselves.