Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Ruppert DIED, But how?

regeneratia

To further this thought, the last interview I heard from him, he was very upbeat and positive, very interested in Karma and a higher level of consciousness, which would not allow for suicide.

The hidden power structure on this earth is failing. To gain back the money they lost, to gain back the power they have lost, they will do desparate things. Anyone who challenges their prescribed sheeple mind-set and thought processes, meaning to anyone who challenges the mainstream meme or expensive propaganda, stands to be targetted. But the power-monger are LOSING!! And they will continue to lose. And there is nothing they can do to slow or stop this era of sunshine. We are just now emerging from the dark ages. Say Hussah! The internet is the new printing press. Knowledge will be known. And the people in hidden power groups are losing it, regardless of who they kill. Freedom to know is deemed. The hidden power-mongers will pay, pay, pay for their evils.

http://www.breitbart...rudge-Bombshell

I have several friends in their 60's in poor health who talk of suicide if their health gets much worse. I can relate.

Though I am blessed with relatively good health, I can understand the feelings and thoughts of not wanting to live being completely dependent upon others.

That is, for most humans, quality of life is more important than life itself. Having had my own NDE years ago, I can relate. Life is a journey, not a destination.

Perhaps Mike Ruppert simply finally had enough?

I don't think your statement is true. There have been many people interested in "karma" who have killed themselves.

Just becaue you don't believe that karma keeps a person from destroying their life doesn't make my statement wrong. I don't think it was suicide. Ran the "truth-teller" on it and it wasn't suicide.