Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Just don't care.Woman after hitting cyclist

Arkitecht

In a very cold blooded attitude Kimberly Davis remarked that;I just dont care.She had just hit a cyclist... While texting.The man on the bike suffered spinal injuries. Here's the story.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5158966?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5158966?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Edited by Arkitecht

Some people really are just utterly pointless, aren't hey. But if you dare to suggest a cull of self-centered vacuous bimbos to improve the general state of the human race, liberal PC types always jump on you.

• Like 8

But if you dare to suggest a cull of self-centered vacuous bimbos to improve the general state of the human race, liberal PC types always jump on you.

I'm quite sure any number of people here would classify me as such, yet I wouldn't have a problem culling the idiots like her from the human race. People suck as a general rule. However since law prevents killing simply because of your nature, I would love to see her banned from driving for LIFE. Sadly, all she's going to get is 9 months without driving.

• Like 3

No empathy = sociopath. They can't be cured so she should be locked up for life as she would have had exactly the same attitude had he of died.

• Like 2

The woman definitely looks vacuous and self centered. I cannot fathom how anyone would cause an accident while on the phone then act like it is no big deal. I'd be beside myself if I hit a dog or cat let alone a person.

I can't really blame her entirely though, she apparently grew up in an environment that helped foster such an attitude.

If someone did that then whined about it on a forum..they'd get no sympathy from me but a ragefest instead.

• Like 3

Yes i do believe that she should be getting a large dose of karma.Maybe as she is out shopping,and walking on the sidewalk,a distracted driver,(who is texting at the same time) hit's her and then leaves her mangled body laying in the street as they speed away.As she Lay's there waiting for help,another motorists runs her over...because that person was texting and didn't see her on the ground.Left a quadriplegic, she would never text again...or walk.Sounds good to me.

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

This little girl needs to be sent to a third world country to build houses for the poor or innoculate starving children for about 10 years.

• Like 4

What a superficial bint! I wonder if she would have cared if she had done herself some serious damage? ...mind you, where there's no sense there's no feeling.

• Like 4

What a superficial bint! I wonder if she would have cared if she had done herself some serious damage? ...mind you, where there's no sense there's no feeling.

Oh didn't you see? She was quite upset about having to fix her car. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

The court should sentence her to look after this guy as a carer until he is fit and well enough to ride his bike again, however long it takes.

• Like 7

I feel bad if I step on one of our dogs feet. Also we have a NO cell/mobile phone when driving laws here, so really she should have been punished for that to. They tried interviewing her on the news here and her answer was no comment and then claimed she contacted the man and his wife, totally untrue she never did. She almost killed the poor man, your need to text is not that important to risk others either wait to answer it or PULL OVER SAFELY and answer it or if you have a .passenger ask them to send the text for you (I've done that before when my boyfriend was driving).

• Like 1

The court should sentence her to look after this guy as a carer until he is fit and well enough to ride his bike again, however long it takes.

Sure, because he would be in "good hands" then for his recovery wouldn't he? Honestly, she really can't be put down enough for that attitude. I think that is the best form of Karma when people look past her goldilocks and pretty smile and treat her with the contempt she is so happy to dish out to others.

• Like 6

Sure, because he would be in "good hands" then for his recovery wouldn't he? Honestly, she really can't be put down enough for that attitude. I think that is the best form of Karma when people look past her goldilocks and pretty smile and treat her with the contempt she is so happy to dish out to others.

She gives me the "creeps" - eyes like a beetle.
  • Like 1

I have seen self centered people before but she takes the cake. The only thing she is worried about is her car and heaven forbid but she may have broken a nail...

• Like 3

Some people really are just utterly pointless, aren't hey. But if you dare to suggest a cull of self-centered vacuous bimbos to improve the general state of the human race, liberal PC types always jump on you.

I'm a liberal PC type, and no. Cull away.

• Like 4

I'm a liberal PC type, and no. Cull away.

Yep, I've got big things to worry about than a cull of the inanely vacuous - I'm colouring my hair and then I have a mud mask to put on and a wardrobe to rearrange. :yes:

• Like 5

Yep, I've got big things to worry about than a cull of the inanely vacuous - I'm colouring my hair and then I have a mud mask to put on and a wardrobe to rearrange. :yes:

...and then we get those little cucumber slices on our eyes. I like that! :)

• Like 3

Wow! What a moron she is, and this fad with the phone texting thing is making people zombielike. They never look where they're going. It really p***es me off seeing car drivers texting! Why don't they ban the things. It's not done any good. :angry:

• Like 2

Wow! What a moron she is, and this fad with the phone texting thing is making people zombielike. They never look where they're going. It really p***es me off seeing car drivers texting! Why don't they ban the things. It's not done any good. :angry:

Banning won't do any good and I hope they do not ban them because people will just find something else to distract themselves. Collective punishment never works.

What is needed is stiffer penalties for such things so they understand that driving is a full time job; you cannot put on make-up, read or do other stuff while driving. If the offenses continue then the offender needs to lose their license just like drunk drivers do and if there is no improvement then they lose it permanently. Problem solved and no one else need be punished for it.

• Like 1

Or in a hospital ward, and definitely with qualified, caring people there with her. But she should get to see what she did for extended periods of time.

Maybe.. just maybe... she could learn something.

• Like 4

I find these kinds of threads interesting in how others then treat her. So this 21yr has a few quotes taken out of who knows what else she said and then people speak of culling(jokingly but still). I see this type of reporting as designed to create a villain to be punished by almost bullying(mobbing)and so I end up finding it almost ironic when people go on to talk about her lack of empathy.

• Like 1

I find these kinds of threads interesting in how others then treat her. So this 21yr has a few quotes taken out of who knows what else she said and then people speak of culling(jokingly but still). I see this type of reporting as designed to create a villain to be punished by almost bullying(mobbing)and so I end up finding it almost ironic when people go on to talk about her lack of empathy.

Point taken - but overlooking such a person only leads to worse harm for others later. Forgive what she did? Absolutely, but don't leave her in a position to casually do so again.
  • Like 1

Point taken - but overlooking such a person only leads to worse harm for others later. Forgive what she did? Absolutely, but don't leave her in a position to casually do so again.

She's only 21, so her empathy will most likely grow in time(which means her position will change naturally on its own). What wont change now though is that's its online. So ten/twenty years from now someone might still come across it and many wont be thinking it was a long time ago. I don't think people understand as easily how a person can change over time when all they know about a person is what's left online.