Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Triangle craft...again

seeder

WICHITA, Kan. — Jeff Templin is a amateur photographer. He says he’s seen it all until now. While taking pictures of wildlife back in February, something caught his eye. He said it looked like an unusual contrail.

“Right over the city, clear as a bell,” said Templin. “Anyone that was looking up would have seen it. You don’t usually see military or even civilian aircraft’s jets that leave contrails making those kind of severe departures off of the given route.”

Templin says the aircraft made several; severe 180 degree turns in the sky in the shape of an “S”, even more unusual.

“Absolutely silent, no sound,” he said.

So he snapped a few photos and took it home.

More

http://ksn.com/2014/...ery-in-the-sky/

VID

http://up.anv.bz/lat...joiMjU4MDAwIn0=

UFO-pic.jpg?resize=658%2C987

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

If indeed it is a genuine photo then people should not be surprised,the US are spending billions on Black Projects and who knows what they have flying around up there.

Still it will keep the Mythical Aurora legend going a little longer.....

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 1

If indeed it is real and not a product of the shop that deals in photos :unsure2: , then I think it's further proof that it is indeed almost certainly one of ours, since UFOs are rarely reported making contrails. If it is indeed real, it's very interesting picture, a large flying wing type delta, and clearly twin engines.

• Like 1

Nope as it seems that the "new one" has a different front agle.

I did a quick`n dirty with Registax6 and it seems that the new one

has a perfect triangle shape:

vcv_zpsd5b7c05e.jpg

And it`s not a B2, check shape here:

b2cl_zpsb852d9c8.jpg

Edited by toast

It being silent isn't much of a surprise. If he took the photo with the big telephoto lens he's seen with in the video, then it could have been at a good height. I see airplanes flying overhead on a regular basis and I can't hear them but that doesn't mean they're actually silent.

• Like 5

It being silent isn't much of a surprise. If he took the photo with the big telephoto lens he's seen with in the video, then it could have been at a good height. I see airplanes flying overhead on a regular basis and I can't hear them but that doesn't mean they're actually silent.

The chem trail should say to you that this is no real UFO.

All the credible accounts over the last 60 years tell of almost silent craft with no trails.

Another wasted thread and a cheap debunking opportunity for those who badly need the points.

DYOR and please look at real cases; they will necessarily be old cases; 90's and prior.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 3

If indeed it is real and not a product of the shop that deals in photos :unsure2: , then I think it's further proof that it is indeed almost certainly one of ours, since UFOs are rarely reported making contrails. If it is indeed real, it's very interesting picture, a large flying wing type delta, and clearly twin engines.

And clearly a technological marvel,when you take into account of how difficult it was to get into the air and fly the old SR-71 .

Why? Are the aliens taking a break?

Nope he is attempting to divert the thread by providing examples.

• Like 1

Why? Are the aliens taking a break?

No, since everybody got mobile phones with cameras on we haven't had a half decent ufo event.

• Like 2

All the credible accounts over the last 60 years tell of almost silent craft with no trails.

Another wasted thread and a cheap debunking opportunity for those who badly need the points.

DYOR and please look at real cases; they will necessarily be old cases; 90's and prior.

Hold on there Zozer, from our perspective it is a real UFO because we don't know what it is.

Chemtrail, really? There are other forums for that nonsense.

• Like 2

No, since everybody got mobile phones with cameras on we haven't had a half decent ufo event.

Exactly, the number of people carrying cameras these days is staggering compared with 20 years ago. Yet for some reason the number and quality of UFO photos has not changed much.

• Like 1

So rather than bickering, even though that is of course fun, would anyone like to suggest or surmise what this might be, based on the evidence so far to hand?

• Like 1

So rather than bickering, even though that is of course fun, would anyone like to suggest or surmise what this might be, based on the evidence so far to hand?

At first blush it looked to be more Mach cone than aircraft. The poor quality of the image makes it hard to tell if we are seeing a triangle because it is there or because it is merely suggested by the digital noise.

At first blush it looked to be more Mach cone than aircraft. The poor quality of the image makes it hard to tell if we are seeing a triangle because it is there or because it is merely suggested by the digital noise.

that's an interesting point. Perhaps we've all been so conditioned into assuming that Secret Aircraft must be that shape, however impractical, that we assume that that's what it is.

• Like 1

A couple of the comments from the source link say

It looks like an aircraft at high altitude breaking the sound barrier. Which is easier the higher you go. It looks like a huge shock wave and the aircraft causing it is obscured at the apex of the wave.

and

Boeing began flight testing the X-48B version for NASA in 2007. The X-48B was later modified into the X-48C version. It was flight tested from August 2012 to April 2013. Boeing and NASA plan to develop a larger BWB demonstrator.

But of course they are just 'comments',

Shockwaves

Bullets and plane

4219-065.jpg

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1001208.jpg

sonic-boom.jpg

aircraft_crossing_sound_barrier-HD.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

I hope that McConnell AFB are a bit better informed than they say in the story. "They did say it could be a B-2 Bomber, but couldn’t confirm it. And if it was, it wasn’t one of theirs." I should hope they'd know what a B-2 looks like.

Some good rants about Chemtrails in those comments, mind.

• Like 1

A couple of the comments from the source link say

It looks like an aircraft at high altitude breaking the sound barrier. Which is easier the higher you go. It looks like a huge shock wave and the aircraft causing it is obscured at the apex of the wave.

and

Boeing began flight testing the X-48B version for NASA in 2007. The X-48B was later modified into the X-48C version. It was flight tested from August 2012 to April 2013. Boeing and NASA plan to develop a larger BWB demonstrator.

But of course they are just 'comments',

Shockwaves

*snip*

That was my first impression when I saw it. A shockwave causing moisture to condense along it's edge.

• Like 1

That was my first impression when I saw it. A shockwave causing moisture to condense along it's edge.

Only issue with this line of thought is his saying there was no sound... breaking the sound barrier does make a helluva noise I expect

Chemtrail, really? There are other forums for that nonsense.

That`s loveley, isn`t it? He claims to be the expert for extraterrestrial space crafts, their propulsion systems, anti-gravity propulsion system

side effects within the earth atmosphere and newly also for extraterrestrial languages but he is not able to name a since 60y known effect

by the correct technical term? Uhhh.

• Like 1

That`s loveley, isn`t it? He claims to be the expert for extraterrestrial space crafts, their propulsion systems, anti-gravity propulsion system

side effects within the earth atmosphere and newly also for extraterrestrial languages but he is not able to name a since 60y known effect

by the correct technical term? Uhhh.

Hard-core ET visitation beliefs tend to be veils that hide anti-government sentiments - the true agenda of many believers.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

First it is a chontrail, not a chemtrail.....

Second, if it is not a UFO, then what is it?

• Like 1

"UFO" seems to be universally used now for something that might (possibly) be a craft not from this earth, and as this clearly is, whatever it might be, it doesn't fit that definition.

• Like 1

Only issue with this line of thought is his saying there was no sound... breaking the sound barrier does make a helluva noise I expect

Yes but Gulfstream Aerospace and NASA are in process of development of a technology with the aim to reduce or avoid the sonic boom.

The program is called Quite Spike. As this is published I think that the delelopment on the military sector might be more advanced and

confidential.

For the sound barrier vapor cloud theory it requires more pics to validate this theory as these clouds just appear at the time the barrier

gets passed.

i would say it is likely that the picture shows a new kind of military aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Spike