Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic love reading please?

Pandalover1

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it:)

I need to know if I will ever see the guy I'm in love with again. Also, why did he just dissapear? He stopped contacting me about 2 months ago and I've not heard from him since

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenearthbaby

• swingcrusader

• Pandalover1

• layneschorzman

Well I am not expert, but you should find him and talk to him if you really love him.

Sometimes not getting what we think we want is the greatest blessing. I get the sense that moving on is in your best interest. Trust that The Universe is looking out for you and made things happen for your benefit that you wouldn't have done for yourself. Right now it's time to work on you and then the right person will show up to be part of your life, to walk your path with you. Don't settle for anything less.

Hello Pandalover1,

Since this is a quick yes or no question, I can answer this today. I am asking the Tarot. It looks as though you will not see this person again. I think swingcrusader made a very good statement in saying this has happened for your benefit. I know it isn't always pleasant on the short term, but it looks like in the long term picture this person would have zapped you of all of your strength because he was emotionally needy and this would have been an unhealthy relationship for you.

Best of luck. Take Care!