Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Divine Nature of the Natural World

029b10

Yeah whatever, but signs, signs everywhere are signs clogging up the scenery clouding my mind...

I found the demonstration of walking on water as more than proof of the fallibility of

the black or white monotheistic vision; but evidence of the beautiful perspective from

the colors within the immutable truth of the Spirit.

But you don't really care for music do you...

Walking on water hasn't been done well in over two thousand years.

• Like 1

Walking on water hasn't been done ever.....unless you factor in water skis.

• Like 1

i'm walking on sunshine whoao whoao whoao, i'm walking on...............

Let us be patient, perhaps 029b10 will return to elaborate. Wonderful TED link. From the other link I quote this, which was also worth the trip here.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

Thomas Paine

A casual dismissal of someone's thought may be considered rude to some. There may actually be something pertinent to your own thought upon further inquiry.

Awesome vid, but your script text is pretentious to me.

Buddha taught that it's just a cheap trick, right? Seriously, he did.

There are at last 3 methods I have successfully employed . First. Wait until it is frozen. Second. Use a flotation device like water skis but with a high displacement, to allow you to walk on the water Third. Go fast enough and you don't need any device; you just skim over the surface of the water on your bare feet. I am not sure if walking the plank on a long board and hanging five or ten counts, but I've also used that method, and found it the most fun of them all. Edited by Mr Walker

Let us be patient, perhaps 029b10 will return to elaborate. Wonderful TED link. From the other link I quote this, which was also worth the trip here.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

Thomas Paine

A casual dismissal of someone's thought may be considered rude to some. There may actually be something pertinent to your own thought upon further inquiry.

I am an avid reader of Thomas Paine, maybe you read where he said that all 'true' sciences have as for a basis a set of principles which are fixed and unalterable as the universe they govern can say that Genesis is nothing but a myth based upon ancient lies that have no basis in science or truth when your science is nothing more than an echo of the Church's interpretation of those scriptures. Such the beginning of the universe, from a primeval atom. So all time, space, matter and energy was compressed into a sub-atomic atom?

As the scriptures say, to them that believe all things are possible. So in the beginning that primeval atom exploded and all the space, matter, time and energy was expanded rapidly to form all the known and observed universe. Yet here is one of Thomas Paine's quote you might enjoy since I am persuaded that your use of his quote was directed at me,"Reason obeys itself but ignorance does whatever is dictated to it". In such as how could the universe begin if it already existed, if the principle of the big bang held that the universe had a beginning then how can the universe had a beginning it already existed? So it created a new universe, but then again the question then how could energy create a new universe since energy can not be created.

While I will not refute my belief in God, but I think that if you actually read the works of Thomas Paine you might find that his reference to the use of reason was not directed towards those who believe in God but rather those denied the truth in God and science, "It is only by the use of reason a man can discover God."

Edited by 029b10

As far as the walking on water, you saw the creature walk on water, of course it wasn't the same facts that would apply to a human, yet it applied a different set of variables to the principle and walked on water. What does the legitimate principle of science tell you, a human being can not walk on liquid water as represented in the Scriptures period. Can you walk on water, do you know of anyone else who can, that was the Gospel of the principle that it doesn't vary and it doesn't change, it is the same today as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow.

So the Scriptures say that God created Light on the 1st day, so the sun wasn't created with the big bang which formed all space, matter, time and energy of the known universe? Then why do evolutionist ridicule creationist who think that that God made the moon on the fourth day, was so it ridiculous because logic dictates that all the celestial bodies would had originated in unison with all the other celestial bodies during the formation of the universe, yet it is now perfectly plausible and acceptable since science now says it.

Personnally, I think they both factually and theoretically wrong, but how can the principle hold that there is any difference between the moon originating after the sun was formed since they now say that the sun wasn't formed in the beginning anyway. Which wasn't what they were saying years back, which is why the creationist concept of the moon not be created in the beginning was considered so ridiculous.

Edited by 029b10

Are parasites divine, or are they the result of Man's Sin?

There are at last 3 methods I have successfully employed . First. Wait until it is frozen. Second. Use a flotation device like water skis but with a high displacement, to allow you to walk on the water Third. Go fast enough and you don't need any device; you just skim over the surface of the water on your bare feet. I am not sure if walking the plank on a long board and hanging five or ten counts, but I've also used that method, and found it the most fun of them all.

Rrrrrrrrrr you beat me to it , and now you are reminding me of the divinchi character on the Cinderella transposition with drew berrymore my wife keeps watching, over, and over, and over, and over again.

Are parasites divine, or are they the result of Man's Sin?

Theologically, probably the result of mans sin. In eden there was no death, no decay, and hence no need for parasites or bacteria .Different physical laws and conditions pertained . (but you have to accept the theology to accept this pov) Edited by Mr Walker