Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsealed Alien Files

SecretAgentMathew

I can't find any box sets in fact I don't think they have even produced DvDs... To bad because this is the best show I have seen by far!

I prefer Doctor Who and Fringe for my Science Fiction personally.

• Like 3

This is science fact I'm not sure about your shows lol

"Unsealed Alien Files" is not based on any scientific facts. For real science you're going to need to watch "Cosmos".

Or even "Star Trek".

• Like 2

"Unsealed Alien Files" is not based on any scientific facts. For real science you're going to need to watch "Cosmos".

Or even "Star Trek".

Most of what this show says is true especially the documents, locations, artifacts. Some of it is based off witness accounts and they are always interesting, but you wouldn't have this site without them. There is more fact to Unsealed Alien Files than a bunch of Scientists throwing theories about the cosmos. Ancient Aliens is also a good show , but more like Doctor Who sometimes

Edited by SecretAgentMathew

There is more fact to Unsealed Alien Files than a bunch of Scientists throwing theories about the cosmos...

No, just no. The hypotheses and theories on "Cosmos" have far (and I mean far) more supporting scientific evidence than the *stuff* presented on shows like "Unsealed Alien Files".

• Like 2

No, just no. The hypotheses and theories on "Cosmos" have far (and I mean far) more supporting scientific evidence than the *stuff* presented on shows like "Unsealed Alien Files".

This is interesting because some of the most credible sightings of U.F.Os are from Astronomers! are you willing to discount actual pieces of an alien craft that are highly guarded and have even been tested with 90% of the contents unknown and alien to earth? this is real evidence. A lot of U.F.O sightings are real evidence with video recordings and high profile men/women supporting them.

I know how a government works I worked for one, they will try and discount people and make the mainstream media think these people are ''crazy'' the truth is out there all you have to do is look. And Astronomers base all that cosmic stuff from theories they have no idea what those planets ''weather'' is really like ... it's all theories I want evidence I want pieces of Pluto and other planets ... not the boring Moon or Mars.

Edited by SecretAgentMathew

I want pieces of Pluto and other planets ... not the boring Moon or Mars.

That reminds me. I'm still bummed that Pluto is no longer listed as one of the planets in our solar system. I think that it was cheated and robbed out of its rightful place, and I still refuse to demote it. ;) By the way, am I the only one who once that that Pluto was named after Mickey Mouse's dog?

• Like 1

That reminds me. I'm still bummed that Pluto is no longer listed as one of the planets in our solar system. I think that it was cheated and robbed out of its rightful place, and I still refuse to demote it.

Pluto is still a Planet in my book. **** what the Science Council Says. I was taught Pluto was a Planet in friggen elementary school and had to learn all of the dam planets for tests and ****.

• Like 2

Pluto is still a Planet in my book. **** what the Science Council Says. I was taught Pluto was a Planet in friggen elementary school and had to learn all of the dam planets for tests and ****.

Give them some time. They might change its status in the next ten years. They do the same kind of thing with health studies. This week's deadly and harmful substance is next week's wonder cure.

• Like 2

Give them some time. They might change its status in the next ten years. They do the same kind of thing with health studies. This week's deadly and harmful substance is next week's wonder cure.

That's more because tabloid writers jump on preliminary results sent to them as a press release from the pr head of some research lab.

In the case of Pluto, the discovery of the numerous bodies in the outer solar system has led to it being reclassed from the smallest of the planets, to the king of the dwarf planets.

Really it's importance went unnoticed until we had better observations of the outer solar system.

In the case of Pluto, the discovery of the numerous bodies in the outer solar system has led to it being reclassed from the smallest of the planets, to the king of the dwarf planets.

Talk about damning with faint phrase. That's like saying that you're the tallest person in a room full of midgets.

• Like 1

Talk about damning with faint phrase. That's like saying that you're the tallest person in a room full of midgets.

It's like comparing a human to a elephant,you're looking at two different beasts, even though they are both mammals.

The outer bodies are are different than the rest of the planets, and not just by their size and location but their makeup.

When Pluto was just out there by itself it was an oddball, now it's art of an ever growing family of outer solar system objects.

• 2 weeks later...

:alien:

If you want some interesting files, google the Dulce papers..

^ Amen to this!

Duuuude, Fringe, right?

Didn't think I'd like it, now im hooked by it on netflix

• Like 1

This is interesting because some of the most credible sightings of U.F.Os are from Astronomers! are you willing to discount actual pieces of an alien craft that are highly guarded and have even been tested with 90% of the contents unknown and alien to earth? this is real evidence. A lot of U.F.O sightings are real evidence with video recordings and high profile men/women supporting them.

Who? Let me guess. Clyde Tombaugh and a bunch of anonymous people?

Clyes sighting was in no way conclusively alien, he saw a few unusual lights in the sky, no spaceships, no encounters, nothing. More likely he saw an unusually atmospheric anomaly.

I know how a government works I worked for one, they will try and discount people and make the mainstream media think these people are ''crazy'' the truth is out there all you have to do is look.

I worked for the Government as a subcontractor, even going overseas to work on Consulates. My little sister worked for the RAF. And not one thing you are saying here sounds familiar or rings true, I strongly question your claim.

Mainstream media are more than silly enough without the Government. Anyone who takes any wild claim at face value first hand these days is crazy.

And Astronomers base all that cosmic stuff from theories they have no idea what those planets ''weather'' is really like ... it's all theories I want evidence I want pieces of Pluto and other planets ... not the boring Moon or Mars.

No, that's nonsense too, you just do not understand how the light spectrum is read. If you educate yourself a bit, that stuff that is now beyond you might not seem to boring.

Edited by psyche101

I have started watching Alien Files Unsealed, and it's interestingly paranoid. It has a few good questions (What was on Solway Firth?) but implies, without actually quite saying out loud, connections that seem irrelevant. It also has one of the worst cases of anticlimax-after-cliffhanger-into-ads-itis I've seen in a while. Still, anything that's on on Sunday nights from 11:00-midnight that's not X-rated is usually worth watching, if only for the cheap laughs.

Edited by theotherguy
  • Like 1

I have started watching Alien Files Unsealed, and it's interestingly paranoid. It has a few good questions (What was on Solway Firth?) but implies, without actually quite saying out loud, connections that seem irrelevant. It also has one of the worst cases of anticlimax-after-cliffhanger-into-ads-itis I've seen in a while. Still, anything that's on on Sunday nights from 11:00-midnight that's not X-rated is usually worth watching, if only for the cheap laughs.

It appears to be someone jogging away in the background. :tu:

Good review!!

Duuuude, Fringe, right?

Didn't think I'd like it, now im hooked by it on netflix

I tried the Pilot, but never really got into it, I think I was disturbed too often by kids to enjoy the show.

Pretty good is it? I'll have to give it another go.

• 4 weeks later...

Cosmos has been a brilliant series....the last episode here is Sunday night. It's been such an informative program, and beautifully narrated. I'm going to miss it once it's finished.