Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Brian Topp

Ghost spotted during Irish President's speech

11 posts in this topic

Coventry Telegraph photographer catches glowing phantom at city's Medieval Guildhall

Glowing phantom at city's Medieval Guildhall

Telegraph photographer Joe Bailey had quite a shock when he went though his pictures taken at today's Irish President visit to Coventry.

For in those images he found a ghoulish green 'ghost' hanging out behind Michael D Higgins when the leader was addressing the city's Medieval Guildhall.

To read more and to see the pic: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/look-ghost-spotted-during-irish-6969292

1 person likes this

It looks like his tie.

2 people like this

it does, in a way, look like his tie, still waters, like it was a reflection. the color doesn't match quite right, though. it also looks like a mirror image.

it does, in a way, look like his tie, still waters, like it was a reflection. the color doesn't match quite right, though. it also looks like a mirror image.

If you look at the gallery images the green thing is on the floor too, and is a closer shade of green to the tie he's wearing. I just get the impression that what we're seeing is some kind of reflection. I do think it's too much of a coincidence that his tie is also green .

2 people like this

looks like a ghostly vase, if they exist that is

IMO I think that the picture hanging behind the people sitting in the chairs is encased in glass - the "ghoulish green 'ghost'" is nothing more than a reflection of what is behind the photographer. If you look closely at the main image you can see someones arm, with a white sleeve that is rolled up, as though they are holding a camera up. And in the last image you can see the darkened reflection of the empty chair in front of it.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with reflection too.

1 person likes this

I'm gonna be different and go with...... reflection. :P

1 person likes this

According to the Internet, everything in a photograph, be it dust, bugs, shadows, reflections, so on and so on is a ghost.

Internet news, why must you suck?

3 people like this

According to the Internet, everything in a photograph, be it dust, bugs, shadows, reflections, so on and so on is a ghost.

Internet news, why must you suck?

I just wonder why online news websites go so low.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Glad I read the article, at 1st glance at photo I thought the ghost was the dude in the front.

Anyway, just like everyone else, I too will be different and go with reflection.

Brian, you do find em. :w00t:

Edited by freetoroam
2 people like this