Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Ghost Crashes Miley Cyrus' Selfie (PIC)

Brian Topp

Miley Cyrus graced us all with a good night, tongue selfie from her hotel room last night, but not without everyone noticing something weird in the background. See the weird object floating above the singer's head in the pic?

To see the pic and read more: http://www.cambio.com/2014/03/31/creepy-a-ghost-crashes-miley-cyrus-selfie-pic/

Ghost or not, If she keeps sticking her tongue out I am going to put dry ice on it.

• Like 5

The only "unexplained-mystery" here is why does this even get air-time??

• Like 6

Everybody run! That scary dust is going to possess us all!

Good lord girl, just get out and retire with some manner of grace.

• Like 3

Aagh! It's terrifying!

I can't see any ghosts, though.

• Like 7

CREEPY!!!!!! Its the ghost of her dignity!

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 8

I really wonder if she's going to have a leg to stand on with her future kids when all this stuff comes back to haunt her...

• Like 1

doesn't the camera come with a lense clearer/cleaner........

or was it sold seperately for only $9.99

• Like 3

So the greenish hue to the left of the picture is not evidence of poor lighting or a cell camera going bad. Only the circle above the child's head is noticed and it points to a ghost. Mmmhhmmmm

No ... let's keep the Biebsqueak ~ HE'S FUN >>> just you people wait till he becomes a parent ~ :yes:

• Like 1

Gah, I wish she would fall off the face of Earth.. bringing Bieber with her.

i was thinking exactly the same thing!
  • Like 2

That is obviously a ghost, people. If it wasn't a ghost it wouldn't shine like that... You all be jealous. Even ghosts like her music, you all mad haters..... Leave Miley Alone!

• Like 1

One of the comments says that orbs come in twos, one will be a recently crossed over angel and the other a deceased relative. That makes total sense so I'm going with that.

Just ignore the part of a third orb clearly visible on the top right. Probably just a photobombing angel/guardian spirt/djinn/demon/holy spirt/etc.

• Like 2

Not till they bring back the mad Britney ~

• Like 1

One of the comments says that orbs come in twos, one will be a recently crossed over angel and the other a deceased relative. That makes total sense so I'm going with that.

Just ignore the part of a third orb clearly visible on the top right. Probably just a photobombing angel/guardian spirt/djinn/demon/holy spirt/etc.

It's probably just 3 angels fighting. I hear that happens sometimes.

• Like 2

It's probably just 3 angels fighting. I hear that happens sometimes.

Usually on the BBC and only viewed by superior genuises like me and Anton :yes::su

It's the ghost of a hideous ass -

21kaviv.jpg

That cottage cheese will be aged perfectly in just a few short years !!

• Like 3

There are quite a lot of self centered Divas who will do/ say, anything to be noticed or to get onto T.V or into the press. The press and t.v. love them as it NEWS. Just imagine if they weren't news, we would have nothing to read about, and when the t.v. people say "hear is todays Main news, err we have nothing to report, except a few murders, war, Russia, we can't report on Cyrus, Bieber ,Gaga as they haven't done anything stupid today".Oh we nearly forgot Kardashian's bikini bottom fell off.

• Like 1

It's a sign from beyond that her 15 minutes of fame are drawing to a close...

That... or dust.

• Like 2

Oh please ... let's not insult the dust specks just for her sake ... that's just low ~ and uncalled for ~

• Like 2