Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Topp

Hotel is the site of numerous ghost sightings

4 posts in this topic

For years Tom and Shannon McCormick have heard residents' claims of supernatural encounters in the historic hotel and pub, and experienced many themselves. As reported by WNYW Fox 5 News, the accounts include people feeling soft touches on their skin, closet doors slamming, whispers and even tickles.

“Going in there to change the soda and I just heard someone say, ‘Help me,’ in my ear,” Ms. McCormick recalled. “My ear went like, numb.”

To read more: https://au.news.yahoo.com/odd/a/22554235/1748-hotel-is-the-site-of-numerous-ghostly-encounters/

2 people like this

Many times I've heard a voice in my ear saying, "Help me"--but the numbness was from the nibbling on my earlobe. As for the "big picture" of the Hotel Somerset, perhaps the ghostly phenomena were initiated by George Washington, a former customer of the place, rolling over in his grave over what has happened to the nation he helped found.

sounds like them people was having a orgie and ms.mccormick was about to have an orgasm

1 person likes this

Orbs. Wow. Yeah that place is haunted.

Haunted by a lack of quality housekeeping services.

2 people like this