Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demon and closet monster

leipzig

I need help about 4 years ago I had a dream I was in a house that I moved into in real life well anyways one night I was going to bead and I turned music on in my dream. the entire room was quiet. then a vary scary growl and foot steps started the foot steps got faster and louder and the door to my closet shook and the lights flicker on and off I never saw the monster but my mom did and I still think it follows me. also I met a demon in my sleep I call him libie cause I see his kind in the library all the time. and at a restaurant once so he kills a lot of people scence 6 years ago the monster looks like a huge were fox woveriene thing and I think it is him in the closet and there are other in the house of mine and I sometimes go back to that old house in my sleep can anyplease help me figure out what it wants and who it is cause libie knows me and he got me once at my job in my sleep and has the school that I work at in his control. I have over powered him a couple of times but I fear it may be him in the closet or something similar in there but stronger I need advice fast this has gone on too long.

Hi & Welcome to UM..

The only advice I can offer is that you are doing very well in having overpowered this several times already.. IMO these things are more often than not Thought Forms or constructs of our own Psyche.. That means that libie and this other entity are your creations, which means you are their master.. That being said, Kick their buts if you need to, or just tell them to leave you alone or command them to go away.. More often than not, that is all it takes, once you know that you are their maker, and once they know that you know that, they'll tame themselves down and eventually go away..

There is Nothing to Fear from them.. but they have a lot of fear to fear from you know that you know..

Think of them as your pets, not as monsters..

• Like 2

These dreams are probably trying to tell you something. Look into that instead of real monsters in your closet.

• Like 1

I have told libie to go away a lot but he never does. he has others helping him kill and torture others I have fought them alot I have told them to go away. idk what my dream are trying to tell me I guess its time to face the closet monster. he may help me or maby clues to what to do. I am not sure what to do. or where to start to look on how to find my dreams on what they mean.

I have told libie to go away a lot but he never does. he has others helping him kill and torture others I have fought them alot I have told them to go away. idk what my dream are trying to tell me I guess its time to face the closet monster. he may help me or maby clues to what to do. I am not sure what to do. or where to start to look on how to find my dreams on what they mean.

Yes you need to face it. If you need any help with ways go acomplish this feel free to pm me.

You can't escape from your personal Shadow. It knows your every thought you have and everything about you. This is because it is part of you.

The monster does not exist in this reality, but in that other world we inhabit - the dreamworld. This does't make it any less real, but at least it's not going to physically attack you.

Every time you flee and try to hide from it, it will find you easily.

Many, many years ago, when I was in my early teen years, I had a frequent dream where I was regularly chased by a dark and dangerous stranger. I was terrified of him - whoever he was. It was always the dead of night. To escape him, I would run down the street, turn a corner, rush along that street and turn another corner - this three of four more times, and then hunker down hiding behind something to protect me from view. It made no difference. He would always come straight to where I was hiding. He always knew where I was.

I feel sure White Crane Feather is correct in saying you have to face it.

It worked for me.

When I eventually mustered the courage to turn and chase him, and it was a massively big deal for me at the time to do this, he simply evaporated.

I never dreamed of him again after that.