Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video of Ghost running in football stadium

seeder

OK, do ghosts need to run? I mean really? Anyway, you decide :lol:

Football spectators spooked by 'ghost' which appears to run through fans during match in Bolivia

Shadow appears to run through fans at a game in Hernando Siles Stadium

The silhouette also appears to run straight through the barrier

It is not the first time a ghostly figure has been spotted at the stadium

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2611010/Football-spectators-spooked-ghost-appears-run-fans-match-Bolivia.html#ixzz2zjf2rHkO

• Like 1

Rather than run through the barrier, the figure runs across the barrier, as if someone forgot to use the eraser tool in Photoshop.

• Like 5

Rather than run through the barrier, the figure runs across the barrier, as if someone forgot to use the eraser tool in Photoshop.

Not only that but the headline said: Football spectators spooked by 'ghost'

Well I didnt see any of them jumping up or generally being spooked :no:

• Like 2

It's not a barrier. It's just the stepway between the blocks of seats so the ghost isn't running through a solid object at all. You can see a spectator sitting on the steps just above where the ghost runs past. And on the left of where the video starts you can see one of the stadium security guys in a high-vis jacket standing on another set of stair the same colour.

• Like 2

If it's a solid person, that's a really good runner. Brushed right past everyone without stumbling. I'm not saying it's a ghost, but it did move very smoothly.

In the comments of the article, there's a link to a video with a longer version of the video which shows the 'ghost' running down the stairs before turning and running amongst the spectators.

https://www.youtube....h?v=f85M_59rYn0

edit: How do you embed YouTube videos on this forum?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 4

If it's a solid person, that's a really good runner. Brushed right past everyone without stumbling. I'm not saying it's a ghost, but it did move very smoothly.

I bet that right at the point he's running along, as you get in sports stadiums, there's a break in the seating and a path to allow spectators get from one section of the stadium to another and thus he could easily run past them without any issue.

edit: Yup, there's a break in the seating and a path running in front of the spectators he's seen running past.

This is a crop from an image of Siles Stadium in La Paz I found:

Siles_Stadium.jpg

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 5

In the comments of the article, there's a link to a video with a longer version of the video which shows the 'ghost' running down the stairs before turning and running amongst the spectators.

edit: How do you embed YouTube videos on this forum?

remove s after http

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f85M_59rYn0

Edited by seeder
  • Like 7

Thanks, I thought I'd just posted the URL before and it automatically worked but the last couple of videos I've tried that on here didn't work. I'll remember that in future.

• Like 1

Thanks, I thought I'd just posted the URL before and it automatically worked but the last couple of videos I've tried that on here didn't work. I'll remember that in future.

Yeh some have the S and others dont, haven't a clue why but it works :tu:

• Like 1

Good video of whatever it was.Also,as for how to Embed a video,if using a android device,when you go to youtube,switch to Desktop to view the video.There is a share button. Click on that and then copy the Embed code that shows up.That's all you need to do.Paste the code and the video will work.

• Like 1

Damn and I thought it was a shadow. Stupid real people pretending to be ghosts.

• Like 4

Damn and I thought it was a shadow. Stupid real people pretending to be ghosts.

Real, non-ghost people, argh!!!

• Like 1

Some Joker trying to make the news, and he succeeded. Hell one of those soccer teams ought to sign him, he's pretty damn fast!!!

Edited by ancient astronaut

This is crazy!! I don't really have any explanation other than it's cool.

Read the thread. It's just a guy running from one place to another in a football stadium and there's nothing crazy about it.
  • Like 2

Read the thread. It's just a guy running from one place to another in a football stadium and there's nothing crazy about it.

I know I posted before I read all the post(s), I also watched the full video, and adjusted my comment.

Also, if you click the link in the video to watch that poor Russian grandma get run the **** over by a truck and then subsequently a bus, now that is some scary $*it !!!!!!

Guess my offering how to embed the videos was useless.Oh well i tried.

Good find. Even in the original it didn't look very paranormal. The X-files theme playing in the background was a little hilarious though.

• Like 1

It would have been a great catch as it was supposed to be a live video feed.

I was waiting for this to be posted here. I knew you guys would debunk if it could be debunked! Bravo and thanks. :)

Edited by MJNYC
  • Like 2

It looks like it was running/hovering super fast. It looks Computer Generated to me but if it was a normal human that looks like a interesting optical illusion. However the way it moves is very interesting if it is legit.

how does that even look like a ghost? I don't get it.

• Like 1