Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Book of spells

Anton25

Hi I beleive in magic but not exactly like this.. I beleive in the sort of magic where you cast spells heal or harm somebody.. I beleive they have this in the afterlife.i tried connecting with egyptian goddess Nefertiti and asked her to show me where my third eye was and felt it beaming straight after.. I asked an angel I seen to show me chakra and amedietly I felt all my chakras glowing this Is magic if you can do something internal to somebody and it work. I also came across this video after thinking about a dream I had of an egyptian goddess wearing white with the egytian style straight long black hair and fringe. I beleive it was Bastet.she had a spell book and said she cast the spell on me wrong. I came across this as I thought egyptians might use magic. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=De2X-e5IOW0

I realize that this will likely fall on deaf ears, but Nefertiti was not an Egyptian goddess. She was an Egyptian Queen. So apparently the OP is conversing with the dead as well.

cormac

• Like 6

If you were asking someone to help with your chakra, it probably wasn't an angel, but a deva...

The organ that equates to the Third Eye in humans actually faces toward the lower back of the skull......

• Like 6

If you were asking someone to help with your chakra, it probably wasn't an angel, but a deva...

The organ that equates to the Third Eye in humans actually faces toward the lower back of the skull......

Hey!

Somebody has to keep a lookout, right?

Harte

• Like 2

it was actually an angel of a different type I don't know about the types of angels I just know the look.. I remember seeing her with white dress with black lining at the top and bottom of the dress. I seem more wearing the same..
  • Like 1

it was actually an angel of a different type I don't know about the types of angels I just know the look.. I remember seeing her with white dress with black lining at the top and bottom of the dress. I seem more wearing the same..

Wasn't that Stevie Nicks. . . ?

• Like 6

Now now people, no need to be rude.

No rudeness intended, only light humor about probabilities.

• Like 3

So it appeared as a human female? Caucasian? Dark hair?

The clothing colors would seem to be consistant with a Christian/Jewish/Muslim type angel.

The chakra is a Hindu concept, but it very well could have just been how you interpreted the feeling/message. Westerners might call that feeling as related to their Aura, or perhaps the Soul.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Hi I beleive in magic but not exactly like this.. I beleive in the sort of magic where you cast spells heal or harm somebody.. I beleive they have this in the afterlife.i tried connecting with egyptian goddess Nefertiti and asked her to show me where my third eye was and felt it beaming straight after.. I asked an angel I seen to show me chakra and amedietly I felt all my chakras glowing this Is magic if you can do something internal to somebody and it work. I also came across this video after thinking about a dream I had of an egyptian goddess wearing white with the egytian style straight long black hair and fringe. I beleive it was Bastet.she had a spell book and said she cast the spell on me wrong. I came across this as I thought egyptians might use magic. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=De2X-e5IOW0

I paid a guy 100$ to cast a spell for me once.. I was in a very dark place. I was hurting real bad and drinking a lot, so I read over the web site and even though I was skeptical the very slim off chance that it may work was enough to get me to send the ******* my money...

It's been about 2 years now, and the spell I paid for never happened yet..

Now I warn people that Joshua Grey of TrueCurse is a con artist, and Magic is all just a big load of ****...

Seriously, magic spells? Let's grow up people.. lol

• Like 1

I should organise a tour of Thailand for you guys ~ :lol:

~

I cast a spell that turned an Apple to Apple juice when I was a kid.I needed construction paper, tape, an Apple, and a cup of juice though.

• Like 1

I.... think you should probably be concerned if you are seeing angels. That's not normal... hallucinations can have many causes, I'd talk to someone about that.

I.... think you should probably be concerned if you are seeing angels. That's not normal... hallucinations can have many causes, I'd talk to someone about that.

seeing angels is perfectly okay it's apart of being psychic and enlightenment.. An hallucination that you want to be concerned about is seeing things that arent real.. its alot different from that you are in a normal but spiritual mind state to see them.. In the future this will be normal.. Everybody will be psychic in some way.. Weather change is taking place, things are changing inplace for this..

also I've had the same angels in spiritual dreams which is called spiritual travel.. I've seen spirits gods angels.. When meditating. Day after I seen leonidas sparta I seen his face as an image cloud... I stood there amazed and watched it fade.. Was amazing.. It's all real and needs to be accepted.. They say most of humans are still half asleep and haven't awakened yet but will eventually in evolution..

also I've had the same angels in spiritual dreams which is called spiritual travel.. I've seen spirits gods angels.. When meditating. Day after I seen leonidas sparta I seen his face as an image cloud... I stood there amazed and watched it fade.. Was amazing.. It's all real and needs to be accepted.. They say most of humans are still half asleep and haven't awakened yet but will eventually in evolution..

How, while experiencing them, does a person differentiate between hallucination and dream/vision? I'd like to hear from someone who purports to have experienced one or the other--or both.

How, while experiencing them, does a person differentiate between hallucination and dream/vision? I'd like to hear from someone who purports to have experienced one or the other--or both.

I'm a diagnosed(and treated) schizophrenic. I've seen so strange ****, but there is a way to tell what I hear from what is an actual audible sound. When I hear things that aren't real they have a more direct sound to them. Almost muffled and it sounds like the voice is all around me rather than from a specific point...

As for visual artifacts. That's more difficult to define in a way that makes sense.. I just know, but I still like to reassure myself by getting others to see it before I act on it...

The way I see it, so long as I'm lucid enough to question my sanity, I'm still sane..

Real maniacs never question their eyes or their methods...

Edited by Midyin

I'm a diagnosed(and treated) schizophrenic. I've seen so strange ****, but there is a way to tell what I hear from what is an actual audible sound. When I hear things that aren't real they have a more direct sound to them. Almost muffled and it sounds like the voice is all around me rather than from a specific point...

As for visual artifacts. That's more difficult to define in a way that makes sense.. I just know, but I still like to reassure myself by getting others to see it before I act on it...

The way I see it, so long as I'm lucid enough to question my sanity, I'm still sane..

Real maniacs never question their eyes or their methods...

Thanks for the info, and the self-disclosure. I have another diagnosis, but I've not experienced either visions or hallucinations, to my knowledge.

I'm constantly questioning my perceptions and expressions, and it can be taxing.

Have you ever seen Jimmy Hoffa, Captain Kidd or Elvis?

• Like 2

Day after I seen leonidas sparta I seen his face as an image cloud... I stood there amazed and watched it fade.. Was amazing..

can you give a description on what he looked like?