Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 - The Frantic Caller

LucidElement

I just had this sent to me, and thought I would share it with you. This former employee calls into coast to coast AM who used to work at Area 51. He was sounds all stirred up. He says he's being chased by the U.S Government..

However, if he was on the run, why would he call coasttocoast? Im not 100% moved, but this dude sounds all stirred up. But if i was being chased by the government i dont think id wait in line until art bell takes my call.. but you gets let me know your thoughts. I know there is more skeptics on this site then believers which is kind of sad, but i know im a believer.

• Like 2

The next night he (Or someone claiming to be him) called in and confessed it was just him pranking coast to coast. I was actually listening to that live when it happened and it was freaky. That show's sattelite feed used to 'cut out' all the time when it seemed to be getting to close to supposedly classified material, could just have been coast to coast pretending that was happening. Made for some good entertainment though.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

But if he knew they were going to 'triangulate' his call, why didn't he just stay off the grid? If he was being chased by the government, he could have gone some place safe and written out the details of what he knew then posted a letter to a few national media outlets. It doesn't make sense that he would call a radio show.