Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something Funny

MysticalStarGazer

You're right, KC, how embarrassing, blush.gif where are my manners?

Your grin is quite beguiling, also. wiggle.gifsmile.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Loonboy

• Kira

• MysticalStarGazer

im a bit new to this site but i can tell you that most people say that if the ghost or spirit is evil there is usully a smell of rotten eggs dont know if its true wacko.gif

well to everyone who posted

I know that it is a spirit...I am trained in spirits....I am not full of crap... And thank you for the lily thing.....The floors in the apartment building are rock solid and all of the apartments are warm when no one lives there because of there not being air on.....I dont know what else to tell you but ask for whatever details you need wacko.gif

just wanted to ask does anything strange go on what sort of things are happening, one of my friends went out with a guy whos flat was haunted they used to get things like knives and forks bending. she used to scare me sometimes with the things she used to tell me. hope things get better. ohmy.gifsmile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

• 4 weeks later...
ph34r.gif well the haunted apartment thing is taken care of BUT when you see things moved that you know where they are supposed to be you kind of figure it out and when a knife that is unbendable is bent that tells you as well. but thanx for all of your help. tongue.gif