Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ambelamba

The Lesser Evil

13 posts in this topic

People like Icke and others want to portray the world as one massive puppet theater with one single puppeteer. And I actually read Icke's articles and he is way too articulated to be a conventional schizophrenic. Maybe he has some mild schizotypy, with some hightened sense of paranoia.

But even if he is making things up, can't he make up something more interesting? If secret societies are real, then at least a few of them have to be at each other's throat, right?

So, the conspiracy worldview that I humbly present is a massive mudfight with several equally rotten factions trying to get rid of each other. And if that's the case, at least one faction should be less evil than others. And by 'secret', they don't have to be completely blind from the general public. Yes, Google. I am looking at ya.

If there's secret societies, they're really bad at what they do.

2 people like this

What did you expect? Bureaucracy EVERYWHERE!!! :D

Posted (edited)

I'm not clear on what this is about--Google, secret societies or, , , ? What am I missing (out on)?

Edited by DeWitz

I'm not clear on what this is about--Google, secret societies or, , , ? What am I missing (out on)?

My point is that there has to be some kind of lesser evil out there.

And Google is the biggest data mining organization. They are a de facto secret society in typical CT circle.

My point is that there has to be some kind of lesser evil out there.

And Google is the biggest data mining organization. They are a de facto secret society in typical CT circle.

Actually, your local grocery chains are probably a bigger data miner than Google is.

3 people like this

They are secret in the sense that certain fraternal societies are secret--they have secret procedures, and there are secrets that are kept within the organization, but such secrets are not made public.

It's not that the organization cannot be seen, only its inner workings are secret.

2 people like this

Regarding Icke, being articulate etc doesn't stop you from simply being barking mad.

3 people like this

The lesser evil reminds me of election day. Though, does it really matter who anyone votes for ?

3 people like this

The lesser evil reminds me of election day. Though, does it really matter who anyone votes for ?

Hahaha Good Point. And then they wonder why more Americans Vote for American Idol then on Election day.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hahaha Good Point. And then they wonder why more Americans Vote for American Idol then on Election day.

If we have democracy in our nation , than how could one man be permitted to make such decisions over an entire nation of people? Such as to release five dangerous detainees that would harm the nation who freed them if they could.

Not just their release , but, in trade for one of our soldiers that totally appears to have have went A wall? And, who also appears to be a trader , given information to like minded individuals such as the five detainees recently released . Information pertaining of how to strategically fight against our soldiers, makes no sense at all. Why is this man still president?

Edited by Reann
1 person likes this

Where do we stand on this chart ? Anyone want to share their views on this ?

Posted (edited)

You can't really say that. For the most part we don't know what they do.

The organisations which have the "New World Order" as their main agenda are influencing decisions on a world wide basis, without us knowing that they doing it. We don't know for sure who they actually are.

For example, the Bilderbergs and the Knights of Malta, are they engineering wars and then profiteering from arms sales? Who knows, but we do know that immense profits are being made by someone from the arms sales.

And then there are the Roman Catholic Church based Secret Societies, the Illuminati, Opus Dei and P2. That the Vatican Bank has been involved in shady deals is not new and is well known.

There are a lot of suspicions surrounding the death of Pope John Paul-so many inconsistencies, half truths and lies, that one could be excused for suspecting foul play in his death.

Pope Francis, the current Pope, has started a clean out of the Vatican, and now, suddenly, a fit and healthy man is showing signs of illness.And why wouldn't we be suspicious?

Edited by toyomotor