Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO flies over a stadium in Argentina

seeder

Ah - what is it with UFO's and stadiums?

Argentina: UFO Flies Over the San Lorenzo Stadium

Video shows the moment in which a strange light appears over the stadium during the game against Botafogo.

The strange episode took place at el Nuevo Gasometro during the last game against Botafogo for the Libertadores de America Cup, ending in a 3-0 victory by San Lorenzo.

The video shows a strange light making unusual maneuvers in the sky of Bajo Flores. The recording with the unidentified flying obejct was published on YouTube.

Could it be a UFO?

http://inexplicata.b...an-lorenzo.html

[media=]

[/media]

A bug caught in the light?

Edited by seeder

My guess would be a bird or a bat.

• Like 3

Well...this is a picture of a Moth flying towards a lamp post....

0.jpg

http://article.wn.co...ts_irresistibl/

...and here's a whole invasion force of the pesky little blighters....

...looks pretty good to me.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Watched it a few times, looks like the "ufo" was added in, it doesn't look like a "real" object...

It's soccer, for crapssakes. The aliens just wanted a good laugh.

Maybe the aliens are San Lorenzo fans :tu:

- And Its not soccer, its FOOTBALL !

Okay... it says football, so I assumed American 'football', not American 'soccer'... And then it talks about it happened during a pitch, so it now sounds like baseball. Regardless, maybe it was the ball being filmed at a weird angle?

• Like 1

Regardless, maybe it was the ball being filmed at a weird angle?

Sure. Why not.

Watched it a few times, looks like the "ufo" was added in, it doesn't look like a "real" object...

Yep.

The zooming in does not help with such low quality video. The only "clear" shot is betwen 20 adn 30 seconds and it looks like a bird to me.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

it did came in an interesting trajectory close to the camera nd it was extrimely tiny, bird or insect size I would say.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Are the video experts going to dissect this one, show us how it's faked?

Are the UFOlogists going to show us how this couldn't possibly be faked?

• Like 2

Are the video experts going to dissect this one, show us how it's faked?

If it were an impressive video of some sort of craft, maybe, but I wouldn't bother with one like this that is not even slightly jaw-dropping.

I don't think aliens are real as humans we don't fly around on planets and like just float above the ground looking down everything in a spaceship why would a group of aliens that are supposedly smarter than us just fly around in the sky and be like hey we're here but we're not going to land just wanted to do a fly by so u could see our chromed out ship like those people that drive around with their their speakers real loud just so you can see their rims a smarter species would find it more beneficial to communicate and bond with us as it would be able to help both humans and alien prosper further

Are the UFOlogists going to show us how this couldn't possibly be faked?

Not when there are much better cases to explore. There are hundreds of thousands of these on youtube. The fact that they are too easy to hoax makes them a bit uninteresting.

Sorry.

Does it look like a bug to anyone else? It looks like a june bug or some type of beetle.

During the first shot I saw it go by and thought, "when is the ufo going to show up? After the bug?" ... when I saw it WAS the bug I chuckled a little.

• Like 1

The above article says a TV camera filmy the "UFO". What kind of crappy camera do they have that yield low res results?

• Like 1

Looked like someting small to me.... an insect or something like that.

An alien insect? How can you tell?

• Like 1

Not when there are much better cases to explore. There are hundreds of thousands of these on youtube. The fact that they are too easy to hoax makes them a bit uninteresting.

I totally agree with zoser! Really.

It isn't just a matter of hoaxes. Every year when baseball season starts within weeks there are "UFO" videos of some dot flying around the stadium lights. I guess it's because people get so bored during baseball games that they'd rather stare into the blinding lights.

• Like 1