Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theflight

Corrado Malanga research

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’d like to introduce the works of the Italian researcher Corrado Malanga, he’s a teacher in Organic Chemistry at Pisa University (Italy) and in the last 30 years he has been also studying the alien abduction phenomenon and man’s consciousness. I found it really interesting and very clarifying on many points. In his research he wrote many articles to explain which are the main aliens, he call the abduction phenomenon “alien interference” because actually there are many different kind of interference, there’s not only abduction, but also parasitizing and some other borderline situations. he also uses quantum physics to explain how do this beings interfere people and he says that the reason has to do with our inner structure, in particular with the soul, a part of our consciousness, so there is also an explanation of who we really are made of and what is there in us. He also planned some self-liberation techniques to stop the interferences on all levels, the last one is Flash Dynamic Triad Color Test, which is a mental visualization that doesn’t recall any memory of abductions, it just intervene on the person’s consciousness parts to make them be aware again of who they are and make interferences automatically stop. The good point of all this is that Dr Malanga explains all in a very rational way, since he uses Neuro Linguistic Programming and other psychological methods to make his research, and as a scientist, he tried to explain all in the most rational way to understand the alien agenda and how to make abductees get free form interferences, so he worked at over a thousand cases of abductions in order to do that.

here a link where you can find his articles

I'd like to share it because I think it's a very interesting research, and I found many infos in his studies that I couldn't find somewhere else...

Edited by theflight

Ohh boy.....

1 person likes this

Let me get this straight, an Organic Chemist uses quantum physics, neuro linguistics, psychology of self-liberation... to investigate alien abduction? Do you not see a problem here? Hint: this is not really scientific research. First, this gentleman began with the assumption that people were being abducted by aliens (a very big 'no-no'). In science one does not come to a conclusion then run around looking for stuff that fits into the conclusion. Second, being an Organic Chemist does not make one an expert in physics, psychology, linguistics. Third, his hypothesis is supported by nothing but more assumptions...no actual evidence! This is a classic example of needing to submit something to scrutiny before going along with the notion.

1 person likes this

so he worked at over a thousand cases of abductions in order to do that.

Over a thousand abductions? :no: I took the time to read a few pages of the BOOK that was linked to, and nothing captivated me or gave the impression that the author wasn't just a quack. The writing style isnt very professional at all. Do you know the author? Are you the author?

Yea this was pretty bad. (Being Kind)....(Very kind). Seriously, making a joke about this would be redundant, the resource material is funny enough.