Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BUSTED Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS

Bildr

how did I guess it would be on yo tub? Think it's a Cathay Pacific 777-300; nice vortices, at any rate.

• Like 1

Wing tips produce vortices.

If those trails are chemtrails, what happened to the wing tip vortices?

• Like 2

Wing tips produce vortices.

If those trails are chemtrails, what happened to the wing tip vortices?

They're from the flap fairings there.

• Like 2

At least they have become smart enough to spray by night, so all the clever conspiracy theorists can't see them :clap:

• Like 3

If you find a spot under the approach end of the active, you can "hear" these horizontal tornadoes after the jet goes by...they are always created a low speed/high lift situations like takeoff and landings. The Foggy/damp weather just makes the concentrated low pressure air at the center visible.

"...caution, wake turbulence" ...the controllers don't say that just to hear themselves talk...

• Like 1

Yep, look at all that humidity. Absolutely NO WAY all of that moisture is going to condense in the low pressure area above and behind the wing of a plane! Absolutly NO POSSIBLE WAY! It's absolute proof of chemtrails, nothing else.

Boy its nice to turn by brain off for a minute.

• Like 3

He also forgot to turn off the engines. He's guilty on two counts now.

• Like 2

Jimmy Herrera and a copyright claim have made the video longer viewable. But I don't feel like I'm missing much.

Who's Jimmy Herrera?

Jimmy Herrera is an aviation photography buff, it seems from a bit of idle Googling.

My wild guess is he's pretty cheesed off at one of his videos being misrepresented by the lying scumbags at BeforeItsNews...

I could be wrong about the first part of that sentence, but not the second..

• Like 1

Link is severed, guess I missed little, much ado about nothing.

Link is severed, guess I missed little, much ado about nothing.

It's OK, just search "landing fog contrails" at youtube, there are plenty of videos showing this perfectly normal atmospheric activity...aerodynamic condensation.

Is this the video?

https://www.youtube....h?v=OGYDQ-bI7K8

If so then there is nothing abnormal about the landing.

Also there is no actual evidence that I have been able to find that Chemtrails are nothing more then contrails.

it's on worldtruth.tv, so it must be true! :D

Nice display of ignorance in the description:

A pilot of a commercial airliner made a mistake that irrefutably PROVES the existence of "CHEMTRAILS" — by forgetting to turn them off before he landed! We have video of the plane landing while still spraying CHEMTRAILS as it hits the runway. This is the first empirical evidence to back-up claims made people, smeared as "conspiracy-theorists," who claimed airlines are being used by government to spray aerosols into the air without the knowledge or consent of the people being sprayed. With proof like this, the public now has legal standing to file lawsuits, utilize subpoenas and force discovery of evidence.

Despite the fact that the plane is landing in foggy weather, the emission of chemtrails is unmistakable; their existence cannot be denied or explained-away by weather. First, the trails are NOT coming from the back of the jet engines. Second, the trails are not merely water trailing off the edges of the wings because as the plane passes, in addition to the wing trail emissions, there are clearly SPRAYS coming out of several sections at the rear of the wings in clear addition to any water that may be washing off the wing during landing. See for yourself.

Note how many other channels this exact same one's been ripped off by as well. But look what else they've got!

CHEMTRAILS - Dr Deagle Ph D - I was the Doctor treating the Pilots

Oh no, even Dr. Deagle's in on the plot! :D

• Like 1

When are we going to get one, uno, single, solitary sample of this alleged "chemical" that we are supposed to be inhaling...which was taken directly from a whatever-trail? Right now, all we have is nothing more that pollution and industrial and urban fallout. No documented connection whatsoever with the contrails.

C'mon guys, get your stuff together, use the scientific method, make your direct collections and prove your claim...or quit your bleating. You're diverting valuable bandwidth which could be used better (like discussing the failure of modern education).

WTF?? Peterson has C-130s. Buckley has F-16s (both Reserve units), and Ft Carson has Chinooks?

They're laying chemtrails with these aircraft????

No wonder this guys so big...he's completely, busting at the seams, full of it!!!

• Like 1

FTR, you can find some discussion and a link back to the REAL source here:

https://www.metabunk...ke-vortex.3551/

Added.. BTW, scroll down to see the absolutely astonishing collection of beautiful images mostly by Steve Morris, of aircraft with various vortices and contrails happening at landing and take-off - the silhouetted effects are quite amazing.

Edited by ChrLzs