Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunter marks his life of ghost hunting

Brian Topp

Ghost hunter Michael Williams has been interested in the paranormal for almost half a century. His new book focuses on strange happenings close to his home in North Cornwall.

It was 49 years ago, on Midsummer Eve, that I had my first paranormal experience, strange lights at Bossiney setting me on the ghost hunter’s road.

But for the writing of the Reverend Sabine Baring-Gould I should never have begun this great adventure. He, like Hawker, the legendary vicar of Morwenstow, had no doubts about the reality of ghosts. Hawker also claimed to have conversed with angels.

I cannot make this journey across North Cornwall without saluting Colin Wilson, one of the greatest paranormal writers in literary history, who resided in Cornwall until his death last December. Conversations with Colin and reading his books – there are about twenty of them in my St Teath library – have shaped a deepening awareness.

• Like 2

Well good for him.

Now, i was gonna' toss a snarky comment in there about running around in the dark for decades with little to nothing to show for it but i shall refrain.

i genuinely hope he enjoyed spending so many years searching for answers.

Edited by MisterSuperGod
  • Like 4

Conversed with angels? I don't remember talking to this guy. :innocent:

• Like 2

Conversed with angels? I don't remember talking to this guy. :innocent:

:)

• Like 1