Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cylindrical object caught by curiosity rover

qxcontinuum

I also googled " UFO's seen from airplanes "......

Interesting....

Ultimate Fattening Object :yes:

• Like 1

Are those the folk that Phil Schneider engaged at the Dulce base?

I don't think. The Lacerta Interviews claim that they are a peaceful race...

The thing that's annoying about the reptilian conspiracies is how inconsistent they are from each other..

Phil Schneider says they are physical beings and evil, David Icke says they are evil invisible spiritual beings(how does he know they're there if we can't see them?.... ManBearPig), and the Lacerta Interviews say they are a super advanced peaceful telepathic race, and some other d**** think there's another giant planet full of them that our government won't tell us about in this solar system...

How are we suppose to believe this crap when everything is so inconsistent?..

Edited by Midyin

Looks like someone has been down the road:

http://ufomedia.blog...o-pictures.html

The very strong possibility that these craft are powered by a propulsion system that affects the area around them is a given.

There is absolutely nothing in that video that is convincing argument or evidence that propulsion systems of ET craft causes photos of them to be blurred. Is this the best you can come up with? I'm guessing a 30 second Google search and this is what you came up with as one of the first links to a claimed explanation for blurry poor UFO photos.

The entire article is an invented set of fantasy science fiction concepts that the author imagines might cause a photo of an ET craft to be blurry. There's no science, no facts, no evidence. Just a bunch of suppositions and assumptions about how he images the drive mechanism would work, mixed in with a bunch of scientific sound words and phrases. He has never (no-one has) investigated a UFO drive mechanism in order to know how they actually work, he's just making **** up in order to post-hoc explain the problematic fact of poor quality photos that Ufology is inundated with. It's nothing but a bunch of guesswork imagined up to explain away an awkward fact.

What's even worse is that the poor quality photos we're talking about wouldn't even be explained if the fantasy he's concocted about propulsion systems were even true. The problem with the photos isn't that the UFO is poor quality. It's that, in general, the entire photo is poor quality. It's not like we're talking about crisp clear photos with blurry UFOs. It's blurry photos with blurry UFOs. The problem is that the entire photo is poor quality which is the result of any combination of crappy camera, poor lighting, small UFOs blown up for publication purposes, etc.

In other words, the reason the UFOs look poor quality is because they're taken from (and sometimes cropped and blown up from) poor photos.

His half-assed attempt at an explanation doesn't address this fact.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

Are gravity thingies required to travel amongst multiverses? What the hell does gravity have to do with multiverses? JC nailed it in the above post with "The problem with the photos isn't that the UFO is poor quality. It's that, in general, the entire photo is poor quality. It's not like we're talking about crisp clear photos with blurry UFOs. It's blurry photos with blurry UFOs" Might be my new signature with JC's permission

Edited by Merc14

I also googled " UFO's seen from airplanes "......

Interesting....

Our interests differ. I did know that some considerable time ago. Are your sure you are on the right forum?

I don't think. The Lacerta Interviews claim that they are a peaceful race...

The thing that's annoying about the reptilian conspiracies is how inconsistent they are from each other..

Phil Schneider says they are physical beings and evil, David Icke says they are evil invisible spiritual beings(how does he know they're there if we can't see them?.... ManBearPig), and the Lacerta Interviews say they are a super advanced peaceful telepathic race, and some other d**** think there's another giant planet full of them that our government won't tell us about in this solar system...

How are we suppose to believe this crap when everything is so inconsistent?..

Good point. Ufology does contain enigmas like this.

There is so much about Phil Schnieder that is unexplained. Maybe one day we will know the truth about him.

David Icke? More of a conspiracy theorist than a Ufologist and to my knowledge has never had a genuine experience. He just claims that Lizard people exist.

There is absolutely nothing in that video that is convincing argument or evidence that propulsion systems of ET craft causes photos of them to be blurred. Is this the best you can come up with? I'm guessing a 30 second Google search and this is what you came up with as one of the first links to a claimed explanation for blurry poor UFO photos.

The entire article is an invented set of fantasy science fiction concepts that the author imagines might cause a photo of an ET craft to be blurry. There's no science, no facts, no evidence. Just a bunch of suppositions and assumptions about how he images the drive mechanism would work, mixed in with a bunch of scientific sound words and phrases. He has never (no-one has) investigated a UFO drive mechanism in order to know how they actually work, he's just making **** up in order to post-hoc explain the problematic fact of poor quality photos that Ufology is inundated with. It's nothing but a bunch of guesswork imagined up to explain away an awkward fact.

What's even worse is that the poor quality photos we're talking about wouldn't even be explained if the fantasy he's concocted about propulsion systems were even true. The problem with the photos isn't that the UFO is poor quality. It's that, in general, the entire photo is poor quality. It's not like we're talking about crisp clear photos with blurry UFOs. It's blurry photos with blurry UFOs. The problem is that the entire photo is poor quality which is the result of any combination of crappy camera, poor lighting, small UFOs blown up for publication purposes, etc.

In other words, the reason the UFOs look poor quality is because they're taken from (and sometimes cropped and blown up from) poor photos.

His half-assed attempt at an explanation doesn't address this fact.

You are not too keen on the theory then?

You are not too keen on the theory then?

Why would anybody be keen on a "theory" that consists of a bunch of made-up sci-fi fantasy about how a ET craft might possibly work in such a way as to handwave away the awkward fact that the photos are typically poor quality? Do you honestly find it convincing?

Like I said, the problem isn't blurry UFOs in crisp pics that might possibly explained by the fantastical explanation offered in your link. It's blurry UFOs in blurry pics. Pictures of UFOs taken in poor lighting. Distant or small UFOs over-enlarged resulting in fuzzy images. The poor quality of the UFO photos is explained by the poor quality of the overall photo they come from and there's no need to resort to fanatastical made-up explanations involving plasmas and "intelligent bio-skins" to explain the fuzzy nature of the pics. Fuzzy photographs of UFOs are caused by the fact that they are fuzzy photographs taken with cheaper, older cameras, etc. or that they are distant and small objects over-enlarged to enhance them and there's no need to imagine up fantasy alien technology to explain the obvious.

What exactly is compelling to you about the link you provided? It's a bunch of made of stuff thought up to post-hoc explain away the poor quality of the evidence it's trying to defend.

antigravitational fuzziness :lol:

stock-footage-crowd-people-in-street-blurred-scene.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Why would anybody be keen on a "theory" that consists of a bunch of made-up sci-fi fantasy about how a ET craft might possibly work in such a way as to handwave away the awkward fact that the photos are typically poor quality? Do you honestly find it convincing?

Like I said, the problem isn't blurry UFOs in crisp pics that might possibly explained by the fantastical explanation offered in your link. It's blurry UFOs in blurry pics. Pictures of UFOs taken in poor lighting. Distant or small UFOs over-enlarged resulting in fuzzy images. The poor quality of the UFO photos is explained by the poor quality of the overall photo they come from and there's no need to resort to fanatastical made-up explanations involving plasmas and "intelligent bio-skins" to explain the fuzzy nature of the pics. Fuzzy photographs of UFOs are caused by the fact that they are fuzzy photographs taken with cheaper, older cameras, etc. or that they are distant and small objects over-enlarged to enhance them and there's no need to imagine up fantasy alien technology to explain the obvious.

What exactly is compelling to you about the link you provided? It's a bunch of made of stuff thought up to post-hoc explain away the poor quality of the evidence it's trying to defend.

That's why we are here. To unlock these great mysteries. Part of that involves conjectures that fit the evidence.

Otherwise all you have is cold denial, which solves nothing.

antigravitational fuzziness

No that's people not unexplained objects. It doesn't surprise me that you fail to see the difference.

yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg
  • Like 1

Your comparisons and analogies continue to be totally inaccurate and inappropriate.

It does make me laugh though :lol:

That's why we are here. To unlock these great mysteries. Part of that involves conjectures that fit the evidence.

Otherwise all you have is cold denial, which solves nothing.

Adding in or presenting fantasies, or made up from the mind " facts " as evidence solves nothing.

Ignoring facts really solves nothing. Only makes the topic worse in reality. Makes it look like a joke.

Adding in or presenting fantasies, or made up from the mind " facts " as evidence solves nothing.

Ignoring facts really solves nothing. Only makes the topic worse in reality. Makes it look like a joke.

As I said every idea is up for evaluation. Ignoring what facts? Whose facts? Are you saying that there are facts that say there are no UFO's?

That's easy to challenge and debunk.

Are you at least aware that many solid scientific space discoveries have been made by amateurs mastering poor instruments or using existent data base and information gathered by professionals? It is not the money or schooling whom is contributing to space conquest but the passion!

Absolutely and I'm one of them.

I'm also aware that there are a bunch of derp warriors out there that wouldn't know a descending cylindrical object from a hole in the ground and do things like sue NASA because they don't cater to their idiocy.

• Like 2

But you didn't put forward a conjecture about how ET craft might have a drive mechanism that causes photos to be poor quality.

You made a straight forward factual declaration that clear photos of ET craft are "not possible" due to the effects of the anti-gravity drive mechanism.

You made a claim as if it were an established fact about ET craft and blurry photos and drive mechanisms, were called on it, and are now reduced to trying to defend you claims are mere "conjecture".

If you want to make wild conjectural guesswork claims about why the photos of UFOs are poor quality, then don't try and pawn it off as blunt declarations of truth.

Dont link to a different post mate, this is what you said precisely

The Word of Thoth, on 02 May 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

Once..... Just ONCE..... I'd like to se a crystal clear picture of a suspected UFO.

Fuzzy, dark, blurry, out of focus pics/clips are doin my swede in.

zoser: Not possible due to the anti-gravitational field effect.

This proves the point:

So be a good chap and answer the question posed by JC

I know i am probably mistaken, but i thought he was being sarcastic and not serious.. i think now though on the reactions of others, that i am wrong

But you didn't put forward a conjecture about how ET craft might have a drive mechanism that causes photos to be poor quality.

You made a straight forward factual declaration that clear photos of ET craft are "not possible" due to the effects of the anti-gravity drive mechanism.

You made a claim as if it were an established fact about ET craft and blurry photos and drive mechanisms, were called on it, and are now reduced to trying to defend you claims are mere "conjecture".

If you want to make wild conjectural guesswork claims about why the photos of UFOs are poor quality, then don't try and pawn it off as blunt declarations of truth.

Do disagree that they have anti-gravity technology? If so then how do they fly? They are reported as mainly silent and extremely swift. They also are reported to hover silently at very low speeds including being totally stationary.

People have however reported an electrical static sound. That bears investigation sometime.

Then we have the blur effect on the images; the Oregon rocket image being a very good example. Now put the two together.

Do disagree that they have anti-gravity technology? If so then how do they fly?

Zoser, you might want to ask the birds how they fly sometime.

They are reported as mainly silent and extremely swift.

Yes, I've seen many meteors.

They also are reported to hover silently at very low speeds including being totally stationary.

They must use the antigravity technology used in helicopters.

People have however reported an electrical static sound. That bears investigation sometime.

And did these people define "electrical static cloud"? If they did I'm sure the responses were hilarious.

Then we have the blur effect on the images; the Oregon rocket image being a very good example.

We photographers called this the "out of focus effect". It happens when an object is too close or too far away from the camera to be within the depth of field of the lens. The out of focus bug guts on the window of the plane flying over Oregon are exactly what we see in these cases.

Now put the two together.

All right. Out of focus splotch in photo + ignorance and desire to believe anything = false conclusion.

• Like 2

Zoser, you might want to ask the birds how they fly sometime.

That's not how UFO's are reported to operate is it?

They must use the antigravity technology used in helicopters.

And the deafening noise of these cumbersome craft doesn't persuade you against making such a bizarre comparison?

And did these people define "electrical static cloud"? If they did I'm sure the responses were hilarious.

Electrical static type of noise is often reported. DYOR

We photographers called this the "out of focus effect". It happens when an object is too close or too far away from the camera to be within the depth of field of the lens. The out of focus bug guts on the window of the plane flying over Oregon are exactly what we see in these cases.

We Ufologists call it the anti-gravity effect.

All right. Out of focus splotch in photo + ignorance and desire to believe anything = false conclusion.

You mean the rocket UFO object. Difficult to avoid when it stares you in the face.

Here is it again:

UFO3_zpsdd04d7aa.jpg

People have however reported an electrical static sound ...

... during KRAFTWERK concerts.

• Like 1

We Ufologists call it the anti-gravity effect.

Zoser ,

I know when you are confronted with questions you can not answer, or know prove you wrong, you skirt around them or ignore them, or change them around.

Let me try to dumb this down.

Lets use only your posts as examples, and do not ask which ones. In general.

There are plenty with " eye witneses ", and they describe the UFO's very well. Even describing windows, or writing on them

So, again, if people " see " them clearly, why do cameras see them " blurry "?

Is it that the anti gravity device randomly shuts down when the UFO knows no cameras are around, and only peoples eyes are watching?

I really would love for you to answer this. And, the other on, anti-gravity in space?

• Like 3

Zoser ,

...... or know prove you wrong, you skirt around them or ignore them, or change them around.

Let me know when you think you have done that. There is a first for everything. I'm still waiting.

Let me try to dumb this down.

Lets use only your posts as examples, and do not ask which ones. In general.

There are plenty with " eye witneses ", and they describe the UFO's very well. Even describing windows, or writing on them

Some have indeed reported that. Examples: Rendlesham, Antonio Villas Boas, and The Kecksburg object.

DYOR.

So, again, if people " see " them clearly...............

You make another classic assumption. If people are seeing them directly under what conditions? Landed or in flight? if landed then is the anti-gravity working?

You work that out.

why do cameras see them " blurry "?

Let me dumb it down for you.....

Do you suppose it could depend on how fast it is travelling and to what intensity the anti-gravity is operating?

You need to think about this one a bit deeper Mr S.

Condescension will only attract the same by the way.

You make another classic assumption. If people are seeing them directly under what conditions? Landed or in flight? if landed then is the anti-gravity working?

You crack me up......

Take 4.....Dumbed down even more.

As I said, using reports you have posted.

A UFO flying, seen by people. Descriptions of UFO in detail. Clear, silver, windows, writing, lights, etc....They reported seeing it flying, and describe it in detail.

Again, why do witnesses see them clear, but cameras do not?.......How does this hold to your antigravity theory?

Can you try not to skirt around these yet again please.

And, anti-gravity in space?

• Like 2