Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't worry they got him

Frank Merton

That would be a hard one to bust. Sure you can feel the guy taking something, but you'd have to follow him and chase him down to get your stuff back. Glad to hear they got him.

• Like 1

That's one of the reasons I think for license plates.

• Like 1

I saw a great one on Mr T's Worlds Craziest Fools last night. a bag snatcher on a bike took a bag from a pedestrian down a one way street, did not realise, when he turned around and tried to get out, all the people in the street attacked him. He might think twice next time - if he can still ride a bike.

I love endings like that :D

• Like 1

I saw a great one on Mr T's Worlds Craziest Fools last night.

That show is much more entertaining than I expected, Mr T is perfect for insulting the fools before and after their exposure to the world.

• Like 1

That show is much more entertaining than I expected, Mr T is perfect for insulting the fools before and after their exposure to the world.

Me too! I absolutly HATE "Funniest Home Videos" The voice overs and silly sounds are like fingernails on a blackboard. But when I saw a Mr T episode, I was in stitches for the entire show - he makes the show. Damn that guy is hilarious!!

In that episode, he took us through all the languages that exist too, he is too funny. :D

Edited by psyche101

Me too! I absolutly HATE "Funniest Home Videos" The voice overs and silly sounds are like fingernails on a blackboard. But when I saw a Mr T episode, I was in stitches for the entire show - he makes the show. Damn that guy is hilarious!!

In that episode, he took us through all the languages that exist too, he is too funny. :D

He has been a legend since The A Team, I find it hard to believe how old he is and his strong Christian beliefs yet still puts out such a good 'bad attitude'. His Wiki page is a good read too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._T

• Like 1

He has been a legend since The A Team, I find it hard to believe how old he is and his strong Christian beliefs yet still puts out such a good 'bad attitude'. His Wiki page is a good read too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._T

Cheers for the link JC, I didn't realise that was his voice in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and I never would have picked him as a Born again Christian in a million years. I was reading on that page about his record, which sounds like it would be rather amusing, although it has a very sober message. Always interesting learning a bit more about these colourful characters. Cool picture of him when young before he took on his Mandinka haircut, he was always a badass!

:tu:

Mr._T_HS_Yearbook.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers for the link JC, I didn't realise that was his voice in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and I never would have picked him as a Born again Christian in a million years. I was reading on that page about his record, which sounds like it would be rather amusing, although it has a very sober message. Always interesting learning a bit more about these colourful characters. Cool picture of him when young before he took on his Mandinka haircut, he was always a badass!

:tu:

*image removed*

A legend with a life story to back it up :)

• Like 1