Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A secret war in space

qxcontinuum

I am starting to believe there is a secret star wars like war out there and Earth is just the "discordiant apple". I am afraid that all the military technology is serving a different purpose.

And yes in religion this is seen as a reality. After losing the war against God, Satan's and his servants were thrown on Earth. Looks like he Satan the alien has empowered the Earth with his knowledge focusing on war development weapons and strategies enough to deny outsiders visiting us. He is simply building an army ready for confrontation.

Interesting scenario, more like a sci fi, but it is really? everything i read about ancient times, modern, religion, secret societies, geolocation of the richest ppl, economics etc is leading me to this presumption

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 6

everything i read about < > leading me to this presumption

read more credible literature. Or go out and enjoy real life! With all due respect.

• Like 8

I am starting to believe there is a secret star wars like war out there and Earth is just the "discordiant apple". I am afraid that all the military technology is serving a different purpose.

And yes in religion this is seen as a reality. After losing the war against God, Satan's and his servants were thrown on Earth. Looks like he Satan the alien has empowered the Earth with his knowledge focusing on war development weapons and strategies enough to deny outsiders visiting us. He is simply building an army ready for confrontation.

Interesting scenario, more like a sci fi, but it is really? everything i read about ancient times, modern, religion, secret societies, geolocation of the richest ppl, economics etc is leading me to this presumption

It's an over simplified and mythological view.

1) If there is a battle of good versus evil going on it's right here. I see no evidence that it's going on elsewhere.

2) Evil (Satan) is not a force in it's own right. It is a creation of man, as a result of prolonged unnatural generation. Of that there is evidence a plenty. Card 15 in the Taro alludes to this.

3) These powered essences occupy the planet's astral light, and humans. They have no place in the natural order of things.

4) The next evolutionary change is already upon us. The astral light will be cleaned up, and so expect to see these essences occupy humans more and more as their last place of retreat. This will result in extreme human behaviour mostly perverse.

5) Not all human beings will be able to evolve though the changes now onsetting. Some may have left it too late and will not be able to respond.

6) Unnatural essences will slowly die and be absent for the start of the next epoch. This is the 1000 years peace mentioned in the bible.

7) I can't think of anything else to write but I liked the idea of there being 7 things in the list and not 6.

Z

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

:w00t: :w00t:
  • Like 2

:mellow:
  • Like 3

So, Satan is an alien now? What kind of mind-rotting crap have you been reading? We have thousands of years of great literature available instantly at our fingertips. Check it out, pm me if you need a starting point.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 4

So, Satan is an alien now? What kind of mind-rotting crap have you been reading?

Yes I think Mr Q had that wrong. Interesting to see what he has in mind though.

I think we can both guess...

• Like 1

Q... certainly there is a SECRET "space program". The defense strategy called "Star Wars" is/was not so much about shooting down incoming ICBM's, as enabling a space based weapons system for variable uses. Apparently, Earth-bound governments HAVE taken military action against "flying saucers", as soon as they had the opportunity to do so. In order for we mere citizens to cognate what the SECRET government is up to... we have to really stretch our imaginations, and realize that the limitless funding of "defense" technology supports a wide berth of "research" into all manner of space-based weaponry. Nothing is dis-allowed; except perhaps the notion of a Universal Peace.

• Like 1

Q... certainly there is a SECRET "space program". The defense strategy called "Star Wars" is/was not so much about shooting down incoming ICBM's, as enabling a space based weapons system for variable uses. Apparently, Earth-bound governments HAVE taken military action against "flying saucers", as soon as they had the opportunity to do so. In order for we mere citizens to cognate what the SECRET government is up to... we have to really stretch our imaginations, and realize that the limitless funding of "defense" technology supports a wide berth of "research" into all manner of space-based weaponry. Nothing is dis-allowed; except perhaps the notion of a Universal Peace.

Yes I meant to say, that there is evidence for a secret space program.

This to me is clear evidence:

• Like 1

So wait...aliens have developed the technology to conquer great odds (and unimaginable distances) to visit earth and are rebuffed by our Star Wars defense program? Seems legit.

• Like 3

So wait...aliens have developed the technology to conquer great odds (and unimaginable distances) to visit earth and are rebuffed by our Star Wars defense program? Seems legit.

The star wars tech may not be ours. You have to think about all possibilities.

We, earth governments, only know one posture to take... it's always "defensive". The general policy is to "shoot first, and ask questions later". We are developing our weapons as well as we can. Are they successful against "aliens"... i have no idea. As for the traversing of light years in space... We don't know what Space is. We think we do, but it should be easy to realize that our infantile perceptions have not achieved a complete picture of our environment. Trillions for defense, not a penny for hunger.

have you been watching Doctor Who, theres a demon or could be Satan chained up inside a planet and heading towards a black hole

We, earth governments, only know one posture to take... it's always "defensive". The general policy is to "shoot first, and ask questions later". We are developing our weapons as well as we can. Are they successful against "aliens"... i have no idea. As for the traversing of light years in space... We don't know what Space is. We think we do, but it should be easy to realize that our infantile perceptions have not achieved a complete picture of our environment. Trillions for defense, not a penny for hunger.

Don't forget it may not be defence from a military invasion point of view.

It may be just that they just don't want ET's to threaten the status quo. Wrest the control away from big Government by giving us new insights, new technology etc.

have you been watching Doctor Who, theres a demon or could be Satan chained up inside a planet and heading towards a black hole

Curio ponder:

satan = santa

:santa:

• Like 1

Only thing going on is Aliens stopping by saying "Look at these fruitcakes", and off they go.

• Like 2

rhubarb

rhubarb

Indeed.

• Like 2

So, Satan is an alien now? What kind of mind-rotting crap have you been reading? We have thousands of years of great literature available instantly at our fingertips. Check it out, pm me if you need a starting point.

Alright to explain and present my idea, it will take me a lot of writing which I personally hate doing. I like expressing my ideas in short phrases .

1) I am extremely surprised often that even scientists, ppl. having a larger comprehensive knowledge and intelligence are often swimming in superficiality and open surface thinking. God as a supreme leader and his hierarchy are a nation existing somewhere outside Earth, a race from which we were created to their alikeness. Since God is not currently living on Earth and never was we could say it is Extra- Terrestrial ... (outside Earth) any problem with that? Of course that since God has had numerous interventions in humanity using advanced physics and technologies he has never been seen as Alien but God. The Alien term is more of a modern one. We started a while ago to no longer accept the concept of Divinity but we needed to create a term for all the inexplicable objects we saw. Instead of ancient nominations such as "iron flying birds spitting fire from their raging mouth and making powerful noises " we defined the new object as UFO. And Yes there was a war in Space and some servants opposed to their supreme leader moving on Earth, teaching humanity to become scientist and to discover everything that was known on their planet. In other words to Question and to become Gods alike. This is currently continuing . One of the most major references I would make is the Book of Enoch, ( considered a heresy in Christianity but accepted as holly in Judaism. Enoch is describing over 8000 years ago a whole different experience outside earth. He told that he saw stars when was taken up to God's kingdom . Even more further describing technologies seen through the eyes of a prehistoric man who doesn't know much to draw parallels in description. At some point he is describing a place like a device located on a glass surface where angels could have taken human forms from energy. Basically he is describing a currently under modern studies a device capable of converting energy into matter (which can also be the incipient of modern cosmological genesis).

There is more I can present, links I added together in time reading books. Amazingly most of the books written by different individuals, experts or not can be placed together nicely , like pieces of a puzzle if your mind can see them and accept them.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

samuel-l-jackson-side-eye.gif

I'm outta here.

• Like 2

well yeah, it is much easier to run away denying every new theory instead of thinking and processing more about it ... it is so... scientific alike.

Alright to explain and present my idea, it will take me a lot of writing which I personally hate doing. I like expressing my ideas in short phrases .

1) I am extremely surprised often that even scientists, ppl. having a larger comprehensive knowledge and intelligence are often swimming in superficiality and open surface thinking. God as a supreme leader and his hierarchy are a nation existing somewhere outside Earth,

Well here is a completely different take on the matter:

God dispersed itself into multi-fragmentation to form the creation. You, me, every human on the planet are a bit of that God.

The flora and fauna, are too but only by a much smaller amount. The greater possibility of expressing God is through humans.

Every thing we see, touch, hear, smell, taste, is in fact God in dispersion.

The idea or great plan is that over epochs God grow itself in us and so the universe develops.

So there is no divine being. There are however what you might call 'Ant Gods' or angels if you like that do the work in automatic fashion by upholding the laws of the universe. The higher forms of those have the seeds of what we need, and we are the fermenting vessels.

There is much more in this.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

what is things are not very complicated? In fact I often see the most higher complications we thought to be, composed and formed by extremely simple realities.

We would say we are part of him, yes we are,. so are the plants and nature, and everything else. What if however the genetical DNA chains were so easy to program and to implement. What if the entire DNA principles are simple results of a computer program.