Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uncle's Ghost-Hunting Videos

Brian Topp

We spent holidays at my grandfather's house. There were freshly baked hams, gifts, laughter, and of course the whole family gathering around to watch my step-uncle’s self-produced ghost-hunting videos. 

You know, the usual.

My uncle began making these "documentaries" in the 1980s, and by the time I was old enough to actually store memories that would haunt (can't help it) me for decades, he was relatively famous, at least to people in my small Ohio hometown.

http://www.xojane.com/fun/my-uncles-ghost-hunting-videos-may-have-scarred-me-for-life

• Like 4

I remember seeing a documentary of this only just a few years ago. It had red sticky stuff running down the cabinets too. Fakest stuff ever. Glad this person is coming forward and telling me what I already knew.

• Like 3

If I was an angry Ghost?I would just kick people in thd Nads.

• Like 2

I can't stop giggling about people getting invisible kicks in the nads! If I was an angry ghost I would smush people's faces into their full dinner plate.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

I can't stop giggling about people getting invisible kicks in the nads! If I was an angry ghost I would smush people's faces into their full dinner plate.

If I was a disgruntled Ghost?I would lift Toilet Seats up as people are about to sit down.

• Like 2

If I was a disgruntled Ghost?I would lift Toilet Seats up as people are about to sit down.

If I were a disgruntled ghost, I would invade couples in bed, and whisper things in their ears such as :

to the woman " This would be better if you lost about 30 lbs "

to the man ( in my best wife voice ) " oh! John! ".....Knowing his name is not John.

But I am a bit morbid.

• Like 4

I swear I remember this guys stuff being brought to UM in the past. At least the video included in the article. It is kind of neat to have this account so long after the "video evidence". Fun stuff :)

As for angry ghosts.. I dunno what I would do, spose it would depend on why I was an angry ghost. If it's how my anger outbursts are now, some ghost hunter would get lovely EVP's of tirade length creative swearing. Maybe a couple broken lightbulbs.

• Like 1

If I was a disgrunted ghost I would.... go to bars and punch sleezy pushy guys. I would go to

Dc and give obama a weggym I would change news reporters prompters. I would hold down the weight scales in gyms when people are on it.

• Like 2

If I was an angry ghost I would draw insulting doodles on the walls!

• Like 1

You and Beavis and Butt Head.

• Like 2

Wow, so someone would fake ghost videos? I'm crushed. :D

• Like 1

If I were an angry ghost I would empty everyone's freezers and replace them with nothing but Hot Pockets.

@Davros of Skaro- It's been 4 days and I still can't stop laughing about the nads xD

• Like 2