Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

creepy feelings/ unexpainable touches

whyisthishappeningtome

I would like to share an experience that I have had recently.

It was the night of the blood moon, and it was extra creepy out. My husband and I were getting ready for bed, and just like every night I look out of my bedroom window, catch a breathe of fresh air and scan the area, it makes me feel safer. This night was the exception to feeling safe.

As I was looking out the window I felt a cat brush the outside of my left leg, we do have a cat, but at the time she was in the living room. I turned and looked at my husband who was sitting on the bed, I asked where is Kitty Perry...he advised me she was not in the bedroom, I looked at him in horror as he told me he was getting a feeling but in his stomach, not on his leg like me. As the feeling occurred... a shadow of a man went cycling by, no face only a black silhouette on bicycle, his movement was almost like he was floating, even though I could see the wheel on the road.

I started to panic and needed to leave the bedroom and go outside on the balcony. I felt the need to whisper as it seemed like someone or something was watching me. I was soo freaked out by this I found my sage and decided the bedroom needed to be blessed in order for me to feel safe going to bed. I was able to brush it off and go to bed. The following days that came were filled with questions as to WTF happened to me.

A few weeks later, the Saturday of May 3rd 2014, I was outside with my husband on the balcony, he was having a cigarette and I went to lean on the railing when I felt something walk across my hand, it made me jump back enough for my husband to notice, He didn't even have to ask what happened. As this happened...the man on the bicycle rode by again. The same dark silhouette and floating motion. Again...I started to panic and question my sanity. My husband being very logical and rational could not convince me that it was explainable, as I know he felt it to.

This is only a small sample of recent events that I have experienced, these types of things have occurred through my 39 years of life starting when I was a little girl, having imaginary friends and talking to myself a lot. I have read about the pyschology of what it could be and have not dismissed the paranormal aspect of what has happened. I just wanted to share to try and get some insight and provide support for others that have experienced similar events.

Please keep derogatory comments to yourself, as I have posted this to reach out to others and discuss other peoples experiences as well. Please keep comments on topic.

Thank you for allowing me to share :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

First of all, I love your cat's name! LOL

While your story is an interesting one, there are trigger points (such as speaking to yourself as a child and having a lifetime of experiences yet a shadow figure disturbs you, you experienced this on the night of a blood moon) That will have some people on here wanting to eat you alive! Have a tough skin and stick with what you believe. Now, that being said, I am not bashing you, but it is possible some of your husband's "rational observations" are closer to the truth. You say you have researched this from a psychological stand point as to what it might be. I, for one, would lean in that direction and go with professional council of you feel it would help you to understand your situation better. Thus, you can either agree with that approach or rule it out. I have had plenty of seemingly paranormal experiences, mostly in the last house I lived in. The first thing I would do when something "paranormal" occured was to sit down and conceive every possible reason why it was just a misinterpetation on my part. As it were, I ended up realizing that most of the time the particular experience was possibly explainable as something completely natural. In other cases, I believe it was genuinely paranormal (especially when I had a witness or two).

I would like to hear more of your history in other posts when you feel comfortable in doing so.

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Rectoplasm
  • Like 1

What you could is is keep a camera ready and film the shadow cyclist next time you see him. I also love the name of your cat :)

Welcome to UM

• Like 1

Hello,

My advise if it should happen again: Shout at that shadow. Loud, if possible. Confront it with words. Do not whisper, as the intention is clearly fear.

I would advise against the use of sage, or any smudging or incense use. Entities use smoke to manifest, it is required for adequate manifestation. Instead, go for rosemary. You could buy a plant for your bedroom, or hang a few of them next to your door or above your bed. Rosemary oil is also good. You can smudge with rosemary oil. Dip your index finger in rosemary oil, and on each door in your house, draw a circle with a cross in the center while saying: no evil spirit shall cross this barrier. Do the same on all mirrors. And you should be fine for at least 6 months.

Something weird is going on.welcome to the forum.

Ok, I couldn't read anymore past Kitty Perry. Sorry just couldn't do it.

• Like 1