Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Terrifying Ghost Face Attended Show

Keel M.

Gotta love how BuzzFeed handles this. I SAID DON'T LOOK AT IT! :lol:

Lovato is a known paranormal enthusiast. Last year she told BuzzFeed she frequently goes ghost hunting, and said, “I think I have a really strong connection to the afterlife.” I know this picture looks scary but this was probably very exciting for her, and I am happy for her.

Click here to see the photo that was tweeted: ghost face

• Like 1

I'm afraid I've seen more convincing Orbs. :(

• Like 2

when Apple released the iPhone 4 with an LED Flash, fans of iPhone photography went mad for it. At last – a flash on the iPhone!

BUT after taking just a few shots in low light with the iPhone – it became pretty clear that there was a new and unusual problem with photos taken using the LED flash…white eyes! WHAT THE…? You may have noticed it, although you still occasionally get red eyes, now there’s the problem of white eyes too! White eye photos are as the description suggests – where the center, or pupil of the eye is made to look white as a reflection of the flash. So what are iPhone users supposed to do now? - See more at:

http://thebeginnersl...h.u6X6yiAk.dpuf

add this to the darkness the alleged person is standing in, and you have yourself a ghost...allegedly.

Note its a photo and not from a video, so could have been taken on an iphone, but conveniently does not say what it was taken with.

Or its a complete faked pic.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

Not really "terrifying/scary" but definitely creepy though. Does anyone know the stadium where she was at?

Edited by I_Am_Avatar_Korra

I'm not exactly terrified. And I looked at it when I was told not to. Is the Curse of Demi Lovato's Phantom going to hunt me down now?

• Like 1

After reading the article i decided to scroll down a bit and found something far more interesting.

post-145884-0-91504300-1399639241_thumb.

• Like 3

OMG! That is much more frightening, and thanks, now I have to go back to sleeping with the light on XD

• Like 1

It looks like an after image of herself...

Yeah, um terrifying. Shaving my dog's butt is worse.

I kinda dig Lovato, but she comes across as.....how to say it.....dingy?

Like just a general lack of common sense?

Screw it, she seems dumb.

Yeah, um terrifying. Shaving my dog's butt is worse.

Oh, no, noooo. And why is it dogs' and cats' butts seem to look like those pizza flavored Combos snacks? More terrifying than that photo, for sure. Sorry, off-topic.

• Like 1

This is the example for a digital camera not being a good tool for any of these sort of sightings.

Based on that you may see several different "ghosts"... Funny that the picture's called "enhanced".

30s7ok0.jpgenhanced-6270-1399400638-10.jpg

Added the little red dots since it's so easy to spot the "face" looking pixel compositions.

AND, there's a vampir.

Edited by Nenaraz

Wahahahahaha! Ok.

• Like 1

That's phyllis Diller, or Madam, for waylon and madam.

Same entity really.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Give me 5 minutes with photoshop and I'll give you a scarier ghost that.

• Like 1