Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how do I control my ability?What would it be?

Brown_Cub

I have two abilities and i'm not sure what to call them. :whistle: The first ability I have is that i'm really good with energy manuplation. I can move it and form it into different shapes. I can also tranfer energy from person to person. Like I could transfer goo relaxing energy to people who are mad and stress out to make them feel better. What would you call this? The second ability I have is what I like to call "x-energy". So basically I can use my energy to see others. Like x-ray vision but with energy. I can see way more than bones though I can see organs and muscle tissue. It sounds crazy i know but hear me out. I can focus my energy to feel there energy inside. I make sure to hurt themwith my energy. I usually use it when a friend might have a headache and I could use it to relieve the pain and stress on her skull by using energy.

I am only 13 and need help on finding out more about these abilities.Also what child would I be?Please hear me out and try to understand. I know this may all sound weird but its real and its scary.

Btw: i've also seen evil and good spirits before. :innocent: :innocent: :blush: :blush:

Hey Starlife, welcome to UM. :)

Your'e empathetic and you like to make people feel good. It's an ability that many people share.

Contact the Randi Foundation.

They can help you.

we at UM like our answers to come in Multiple Choice

I like my answers to come in pie.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

A light worker maybe, you could help others with energy manipulation, healing on a distance. Or possibly a (manifesting) projector, in "human design" terms. You could try to pull a free "rave chart" to see if you are a projector: http://www.jovianarc.../Get_Your_Chart

Good luck and best wishes.

-

Edited by Mystica

I agree this sounds like an Empathic power. The ability to influence the emotions of others is at the powerful end of this kind of ability. The ability to create and diminish pain in another is a very similar ability.

I'd call your abilities Emotion Control and Pain Control.

I agree this sounds like an Empathic power. The ability to influence the emotions of others is at the powerful end of this kind of ability. The ability to create and diminish pain in another is a very similar ability.

I'd call your abilities Emotion Control and Pain Control.

Thank you ! I can also see/feel good and bad spirits. What does this mean or tell me.

It's not real. It's not scary. You're 13.

/thread

I am only 13 and it is real. Not knowing what is my ability is and how to control it is scary.

I understand the empathic but what about the "x-energy". I not sure what to call it can be a huge problem if i don't learn how to control it.As much as I can help people I can also hurt them. I've given people serious headaches when ever I stressed out on accident. I don't mean to do it at all. I feel horrible after. I really need to find out how to control i this before I seriously hurt someone.

Thank you ! I can also see/feel good and bad spirits. What does this mean or tell me.

They used to call people who could see and talk to spirits a Medium, or a Spiritualist.

I understand the empathic but what about the "x-energy". I not sure what to call it can be a huge problem if i don't learn how to control it.As much as I can help people I can also hurt them. I've given people serious headaches when ever I stressed out on accident. I don't mean to do it at all. I feel horrible after. I really need to find out how to control i this before I seriously hurt someone.

Unless you find someone else who has/had a similar problem, then it would impossible for anyone to teach you to use a special ability.

How to deal with these abilities is something any adult should be able to teach, as we all have to learn to live with ourselves and what we can and can't do. And we all have to learn how to help others and not hurt them. This includes using Words, Thoughts, Actions and Prayers.

Edited by DieChecker

I have two abilities and i'm not sure what to call them. :whistle: The first ability I have is that i'm really good with energy manuplation. I can move it and form it into different shapes. I can also tranfer energy from person to person. Like I could transfer goo relaxing energy to people who are mad and stress out to make them feel better. What would you call this? The second ability I have is what I like to call "x-energy". So basically I can use my energy to see others. Like x-ray vision but with energy. I can see way more than bones though I can see organs and muscle tissue. It sounds crazy i know but hear me out. I can focus my energy to feel there energy inside. I make sure to hurt themwith my energy. I usually use it when a friend might have a headache and I could use it to relieve the pain and stress on her skull by using energy.

I am only 13 and need help on finding out more about these abilities.Also what child would I be?Please hear me out and try to understand. I know this may all sound weird but its real and its scary.

Btw: i've also seen evil and good spirits before. :innocent: :innocent: :blush: :blush:

Hi and welcome.

Everything you listed i can do too.

The uses for having these higher perceptions and level of awareness are many. Primarily with being able to move energy around and manipulate it around people, as well perceive the body energetically ( what you call x energy, sorry i haven't heard that term before ) makes you a very natural and powerful healer. That in combo with your ability to see the the spiritual side opens doors for you being a medium as well. Stay away from channelling though.

In our future i believe that this kind of energetic healing and ability to see things before they manifest in the physical body, will become more much more accepted and main stream. Being you are 13 years, i would strongly recommend that you keep this only in mind, and find a healthy outlet for it such as joining a reiki class for youngsters. Maybe one of your parents can go with you to do a parent and child type class. Take the next few years to get certified in reiki, learn meditation, tai chi, qi gong, take up a martial art and these will all provide an excellent healthy outlet for grounding the excess energies. They cause nothing but problems empathetically speaking when there is no outlet for them and you are too young to unleashed on the world yet. Having an outlet is really important, and the sooner you can learn how to be disciplined and structured the better you will fare. I wish i had more structure when i was younger.

As you have found out for yourself, for as much as you can manipulate energy and potentially hurt others, you can also help. Know this from from someone who has been there and done all that - universal law states that who can manipulate energy, can be manipulated back. In other words, the moment you start to manipulate and create, you open your self to being manipulated back. It might not happen at the drop of a hat, but it will find a path back. The best course in life is to always find the middle ground whilst being aware of either side of you. The less beings, people, energies, entities, spirits you can p*** off, the better and more respected you will be known to be. The other rule of thumb that serves well is there is always someone and something bigger than you. This means should your higher self or anything of a higher guardian / guidance role elected to you in spirirt, decides you become more "reckless" down here in your 3d awesomeness rather than "useful", the universe has ways of delivering some incredible b-slaps. Universal law states = shall not harm. It would be only wise to not ever let ego / shadow get in the way of those agreements.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

That's a lot to hold onto as a young teenager. The most important thing for you right now is to stay grounded. People like you in traditional societies were identified early on as potential shaman. They had support mechanisms and methodologies in place to guide the young shaman to their ultimate place in society. You may not have that. This is dangerous for you.

You have several important tasks ahead.

1) the first and foremost is to stay grounded in this world. You still have to be able to get along here in your society. This means trying to do well in school, educating yourself on science, Math, English, history.... Etc etc. and doing the things that young people are supposed to do. There is an old saying. "Those who are too heavenly minded are not earthly bound." This can be trouble.

2) you need a mentor. The person dosnt have to be metaphysically minded, but should be a mentor like structure. this person will look after you and keep you grounded. As was sugested already there are very good options. If it has a physical aspect to that develops your body even better. Movement is important for control and discipline. I'm partial to martial arts, but there are other options.

The most important thing is remember that you are going to mature and change. From 13-25 you are going to be a completely different person, then from 25-35 another person, then.....,

Don't cut yourself off from your options, make your own decisions while trusting those that care about you, and be yourself no matter what. Your abilities and sensitivities will mature along with you. Don't be in a rush just be 13 and let your destiny unfold as it should. :) I hope that helps.

• Like 1

So have you talked to a doctor about these experiences?

edit** also, what do the people you've healed have to say about this?

Edited by Scheming B

o

. No I couldn't do that. Exposing myself and my abilities I a huge thing that I never to happen

then how do you know that this ability to heal exists if you've never exposed yourself as having them before.

Thanks is there anything else I can do?i can't tell my mom because she'll think I'm weird or crazy. I don't know what to do. Would I be a star, Crystal, indigo, or rainbow child?

Thanks is there anything else I can do?i can't tell my mom because she'll think I'm weird or crazy. I don't know what to do. Would I be a star, Crystal, indigo, or rainbow child?

Don't attach too much to labels, they are useful but only in looking out not in. Read a lot. Books will help you figure things out by providing a knowledge base. Meditation will be an essential practice eventually. Other than that just be a successful person and show as much kindness as you can to others. What is in your heart really ends up being your currency in other things. Also have faith. Any talents you have are there for a reason, let them mature and blossom.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

When we wish for something very hard and we get it, what should we conclude? What about if we wish for it very hard and we don't get it?

We know that both happen in life, but the first more often than the second, maybe because we tend to do our wishing for things we are more likely to get anyway and maybe because at the same time we do things to help the wish come true.

With illness, it is a fact that God more often grants the wish that the person get well than God lets the person die. The same if we wish for a person to get well. Things are such that many people have concluded that neither God nor wishes have anything to do with it.

then how do you know that this ability to heal exists if you've never exposed yourself as having them before.

dude so many people are skeptics out.I don't want to be let down just because a doctor can't feel exactly what I'm doing or see it doesn't mean it's not real or it's not there. I want my ability to stay on the low down when it comes to the medics and scientist before I get hurt.

I actually have done it to A friend. A couple of time times if I asked her politely. I have helped my friend with headaches several times. And she thanks me a lot as we'll.

I can do that too since headaches go away on their own. Attacking skeptics as I saw you do just above tells me you are not seeking advice or help but just believers and attention. I would advise either ignoring skeptics or being responsive and friendly and actually resoinding to them. Otherwise you are no different from lots of people who claim lots of things, and no doubt some of them even believe it.

I can do that too since headaches go away on their own. Attacking skeptics as I saw you do just above tells me you are not seeking advice or help but just believers and attention. I would advise either ignoring skeptics or being responsive and friendly and actually resoinding to them. Otherwise you are no different from lots of people who claim lots of things, and no doubt some of them even believe it.

. I'm not okay I'm just want someone to listen and hear me out rather than call me weird or crazy. It bothers me a lot to know that there might not be anyone else. I don't want attention. I just want someone to help me and give me advice about what to do right now.

That's a lot to hold onto as a young teenager. The most important thing for you right now is to stay grounded. People like you in traditional societies were identified early on as potential shaman. They had support mechanisms and methodologies in place to guide the young shaman to their ultimate place in society. You may not have that. This is dangerous for you.

1) the first and foremost is to stay grounded in this world. You still have to be able to get along here in your society. This means trying to do well in school, educating yourself on science, Math, English, history.... Etc etc. and doing the things that young people are supposed to do. There is an old saying. "Those who are too heavenly minded are not earthly bound." This can be trouble.

2) you need a mentor. The person dosnt have to be metaphysically minded, but should be a mentor like structure. this person will look after you and keep you grounded. As was sugested already there are very good options. If it has a physical aspect to that develops your body even better. Movement is important for control and discipline. I'm partial to martial arts, but there are other options.

The most important thing is remember that you are going to mature and change. From 13-25 you are going to be a completely different person, then from 25-35 another person, then.....,

Don't cut yourself off from your options, make your own decisions while trusting those that care about you, and be yourself no matter what. Your abilities and sensitivities will mature along with you. Don't be in a rush just be 13 and let your destiny unfold as it should. :) I hope that helps.

thank you!