Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange ghost images

leonidus1

Well, it seems you know how to upload imgs from a camera to your pc so that's half the battle.

Now, in a process similar to that you must upload the img from your p onto this sites server.

Click the "More Reply Options" at the lower right of the quick reply box at bottom of this page.

Scroll down find where it says "Attach Files" Select "Choose File" A window into your pc opens. Search around the various files shown there to where you have the img you want to upload stored. It has the address you tried to directly link to, click it and the file name will show at the bottom of that window.

Click "Open". the box will disappear and you will see the img tilte next to the "Choose File" button.

You are now ready to upload the img by clicking "Attach this File"

So long as no error exists, such as the file being too large, (edit the file down to 250K or less then retry) the file will appear between the typing field and the attach files button indicating it is ready to post.

• Like 2

it sucks to be a noob

• Like 1

Welcome leonidus1! I look forward to seeing your pictures.

• Like 1

am i missing something......like the pictures ? :whistle:

• Like 1

Doesn't anyone review their posts after the fact?

Maybe it's just me.

"Review"? :whistle:

Edited by jamesjr191

I think it's kind of cute that they did that

• Like 1

Leave leonidus1 alone. Didn't you ever make mistakes on your first day? Welcome to the club! :tsu:

• Like 3

What do you think they could be, scowl? Creepy orbs? Terrifying faces in the cigarette smoke? I know, demonic bugs on camera lenses!

• Like 1

What do you think they could be, scowl? Creepy orbs? Terrifying faces in the cigarette smoke? I know, demonic bugs on camera lenses!

I know I am not Scowl, but I'll throw my hat into this. If pictures are posted, I think it'll be digital artifacts. Or an outright fake.

I know I am not Scowl, but I'll throw my hat into this. If pictures are posted, I think it'll be digital artifacts. Or an outright fake.

Bingo. However, the OP hasn't been on since he posted so I'm guessing we'll never see the pics. Quel dommage.

lets all hack into leonidus's computer to look at the picture

• Like 2