Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot is dead

Sakari

Seems Bigfoot has finally died......

I got nothing.

• Like 2

Nope. Seen one this afternoon.

I got no proof.

• Like 5

It's because Humans thought they ate Babies.

With bigfoots passing, thousands of honorable re-creationists will continue to keep the bigfoot legend alive by posting videos of normal sized people in horrendously bad suits online to make sure history remembers that most honorable, sneaky, and very stinky ape, the Sasquatch.

(Huh. Spellcheck says Sasquatch is supposed to be capitalized. Now there's an unsolved mystery for ya.)

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

I read the title and thought you shot one with a bow, Sakari.

Dmn! Got me all excited and such...Finally! 50 years of waiting... over...

Had to calm down just to type my post.

Sakari could probably rig that up with his BF suit he won. Fill the guy with straw and shoot some arrows at it.

Sakari could probably rig that up with his BF suit he won. Fill the guy with straw and shoot some arrows at it.

I'd rather see him put the suit on and have a picture taken shaking hands with a politician and post it all over the Internet with the headline "Bigfoot taking over US government?"

• Like 1

One would need a more than convincing argument in this day and age to keep the fantasy alive. Some people will hold onto it like religion, but I think Sakari is right, it's all over fanatics, the tale of Biff is over.

Anyone told Jeff Meldrum yet??

• Like 1

One would need a more than convincing argument in this day and age to keep the fantasy alive. Some people will hold onto it like religion, but I think Sakari is right, it's all over fanatics, the tale of Biff is over.

Anyone told Jeff Meldrum yet??

Well, unfortunately, no one told Les Stroud in time.

• Like 1

Bigfoot is dead, long live Bigfoot!

Seems Bigfoot has finally died......

I got nothing.

Weird, cos I think I was just visited by a Bigfoot ghost? Unfortunately I did not have a camera or recording equipment with me. :su

Phew, finally! may he keep stamping his big hairy feet in the great purple cloud in the sky :innocent:

Hmm! now for the Lochness Monster B)

Stories of Bigfoot's death are greatly exaggerated! The annual Sasquatch Festival in the Columbia Gorge will take place this Memorial Day weekend!

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/

I'm sad to see that over the years it has been more about music and food than learning more about this elusive creature which does exist.

I thought this thread was locked... Why was it unlocked? (Not complaining, just wondering.) And why is Bigfoot dead, again?

I used to be really interested in Bigfoot. Then I started to learn about (in no particular order) biology, evolution, anthropology, primatology, ecology, climatology, food scarcity, metabolic needs, reproduction, habitat and habitat loss, conservation (or lack there of) hunting, poaching, camping, video cameras, hd cameras, pocket sized phones with hd cameras,etc.

I really do wish that bigfoot were real. It just doesn't seem to be the case, however.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

And another thing, I used to love the site Cryptomundo. It was always filled with neat stories, speculation and various bits of "evidence" about bigfoot and other supposed cryptids. Now, however, it's just a site that plugs the newest crytpo-tv-crapfest.

Honestly, Bigfoot was never that interesting to me.

Sure a walking ape man would be col, but Nessie could ave been a freaking dinosaur! Dinosaurs>ape men

• Like 1

Honestly, Bigfoot was never that interesting to me.

Sure a walking ape man would be col, but Nessie could ave been a freaking dinosaur! Dinosaurs>ape men

But the feasibility of bigfoot has always been higher than that of nessie. Don't get me wrong, they're both sweet and either would be amazing, but from a logical standpoint, you're gonna have a bigfoot before you have a nessie.

This topic was not intended as a joke. I meant what I said as Bigfoot is dead

It seems with no action, or any new topics to Bigfoot happening since the last " fraud " came out, that the Bigfoot topic is dead.And that topic was not really about " Bigfoot ", is was about a hoax.

All sites, not just this one have died out. Seems like the topic of Bigfoot has finally died, and people have woken up.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

What all sites have died out?

Interest has it's slow times, agreed. But dead? Across the board?

Interest in certain footers/hoaxers waxes and wanes depending on their activity of late.

PGF is usually hot, or reignites with newbies.

Fresh images cause commotion for a while.

Unless we have some new completely uninterested generation moving in, which TV execs apparently don't see.

How long should it be observed and how extensive must it be to declare interest in a topic, across the I-net, dead?

Aren't we on page 2 here in less than 24 hours?

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Isaac Asimov once predicted that if anti-gravity was ever discovered, it would be by accident. In that spirit I offer the thought that if Bigfoot is ever photographed, it'll be by someone trying to photograph UFOs. Imagine... a big dark blob in the foreground and a bunch or tiny bright blobs in the distance.... :P

What all sites have died out?

Interest has it's slow times, agreed. But dead? Across the board?

Interest in certain footers/hoaxers waxes and wanes depending on their activity of late.

PGF is usually hot, or reignites with newbies.

Fresh images cause commotion for a while.

Unless we have new completely uninterested generation moving in, which TV execs apparently don't see.

Should have said most sites. But, I do not go to many. Once in a while I google " new bigfoot "....And there si nothing new.

You know, as well as I, when anything comes out, it shows up here for discussion.

I am hoping it is a " smarter " generation moving in.

Only a few " tv execs " seem to put some money on finding bigfoot. I will bet this is their last season also. Especially after the first episode with the turtle man.

Edited by Sakari