Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TV crew films two UFOs over New Zealand

The production crew didn't know they'd even filmed anything unusual until the footage had been reviewed.

Presenter and producer Graeme Stevenson had been filming the opening sequence for the seventh season of the "Colour In Your Life" TV series alongside director Sophia Stacey in Queenstown when, while reviewing the footage for editing purposes, he spotted two objects moving at high speed across the sky in one of the shots.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...ver-new-zealand

• Like 1

Looks like they are moving at an incredible rate of speed blew past the bike like it was standing still.

• Like 1

That is some amazing footage of bugs there! Definitely worth a watch.

• Like 8

Wonder what species. My guess is it's a fly. Because there is only one as you can see in the 3rd frame at 0:39. Unless one of them felt like cloaking for the length of 1 frame.

• Like 3

flying insects as pointed out by Mac E

• Like 2

How did they come up with 4,000 MPH? There is nothing to base that on. Did teh cameramen hear anything?

• Like 2

It's amazing, looking at the comments on Youtube, how some people think that these "objects" are flying at supersonic speeds just because the look fast. Of course, with no sonic boom, either. The sheer lack of critical thinking and common sense is just flabbergasting. It's shocking how certain people always jump to the most ridiculous conclusions without thinking things through one bit, or post without any idea of what they are talking about.

• Like 1

Haha, how do you even find the objects with 1 second of video. I'm glad there are people willing to donate there time to this.

I'm glad there are people willing to donate there time to this.

Oh, they'll donate the time alright. Expect about 15 pages of it.

• Like 4

How did they come up with 4,000 MPH? There is nothing to base that on. Did teh cameramen hear anything?

I think they kept sticking zeros on the end until it sounded like something extraterrestrial.

• Like 4

I think they kept sticking zeros on the end until it sounded like something extraterrestrial.

:tsu:

Ah yes, the insects that appear to be traveling at super sonic speeds due to positioning..a classic novel,written by,,

They are bugs. If you look around the 20 second mark you can see them come in frame in front of the trees to the far left.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

It could also be a couple of birds scared out of the bushes by the side of the road by the passing bike.

• Like 2

If we do assume they are moving at 4000 mph, and they show up for 1 second. Then we can say that the object(s) traveled a little more then a mile in that second. That is probably what they did. Used a mile as the basis of when they saw them and when they passed by. Not very scientific.

I tend to agree this is some kind of bug.

• Like 1

It's amazing, looking at the comments on Youtube, how some people think that these "objects" are flying at supersonic speeds just because the look fast. Of course, with no sonic boom, either. The sheer lack of critical thinking and common sense is just flabbergasting. It's shocking how certain people always jump to the most ridiculous conclusions without thinking things through one bit, or post without any idea of what they are talking about.

i find it amazing that you making comments here about those guys on youtube ! its really shocking to see how certain people don't even have a comment on the video clip, and yet ridicule others! or perhaps you know what those objects are ?

to me it doesn't look like bugs, i think they are ufo's,

I know what it is. It's viral marketing for Colour in your life, whatever that is.

Edited by OverSword

I think people are burying their heads in the sand with the bugs and birds explanation. Gun to my head I think they look like a pair of controlled vehicles. If not of E.T. origin, then possibly military made. Gov't technology is generally 10 years ahead of anything that we civilians are remotely aware of. Cool piece of footage

I think people are burying their heads in the sand with the bugs and birds explanation. Gun to my head I think they look like a pair of controlled vehicles. If not of E.T. origin, then possibly military made. Gov't technology is generally 10 years ahead of anything that we civilians are remotely aware of. Cool piece of footage

And in ten years something accelerating from zero to that speed in that amount of time will still crush a person.
  • Like 2

i find it amazing that you making comments here about those guys on youtube ! its really shocking to see how certain people don't even have a comment on the video clip, and yet ridicule others! or perhaps you know what those objects are ?

to me it doesn't look like bugs, i think they are ufo's,

1) I have a right to post here. Just as you do.

2) I did post comments on the video clip, scooter.

3) I do know what these things are, BUGS.

4) I didn't actually ridicule anyone, just posting my amazement at the stupidity of certain humans.

5) Next time you want to call me out, come better equipped for it.

• Like 2

flying insects as pointed out by Mac E

Mawhawhaw... ive heard everything now...bugs! Look at the size of these ... must be rhino bugs, metal coloured too !!! Mawhawhaw
  • Like 1

Mawhawhaw... ive heard everything now...bugs! Look at the size of these ... must be rhino bugs, metal coloured too !!! Mawhawhaw

Seriously?

those are big 'bugs' not to mention fast 'birds'.

those are big 'bugs' not to mention fast 'birds'.

This isn't hard to grasp. It's already been touched upon in this thread (some very fine deductions, easily shown to be plausible, have been postulated, as well as some fine-tooth grooming of the video for obvious signs of what these things are). Coming in here and posting without reading that first is displaying intentional ignorance, and showing no real desire at all to find a reasonable explanation.

• Like 1