Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Jade Bracelet

mawriealert

Hi everyone,

I lost a precious bracelet and it looks like this 15cm53n.jpg

I lost it on a Sunday. The last time i last saw it on Sunday was before I took a shower and took it off. I have no idea where to find it. A few people suggest and envisioned that (1) it was in a drawer and dark place. It was dark green. There was fabric in it. However, I searched never found it. ANother person says it is out in the open somewhere underneath stuff because he could only see light color and tan stuff. My house is mostly tan/beige/white. He also added grey to the color. :l Sadly i havent found it...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mawriealert

• Tiger50

• Lilly

• MuddyFeet

Just from a logical perspective.

If you are sure you have no issues with people, children, pets, mice and rats that take things such as this. (Rodents love small jewelry) Make sure to check all your dirty clothes, towels and the hamper/basket you might use to drop dirty clothes in since you mentioned taking a shower. Remember to check inside shoes, things turn up in places you wont expect.

As logical as I can be, I couldn't find it. ._. I even dig through laundry bags and all. Eventually and hopefully, I can find it, but to keep updated I have not found it yet.

I'm not gifted with any power (beyond deduction) but have you looked through clothing? You said you saw it before you showered...perhaps it's in an article of clothing? Also, it sometimes helps to re-trace everywhere you went prior to when you noticed the item missing. If you didn't leave the house that's a good omen for it only being misplaced. Best of luck.

I'm not gifted with any power (beyond deduction) but have you looked through clothing? You said you saw it before you showered...perhaps it's in an article of clothing? Also, it sometimes helps to re-trace everywhere you went prior to when you noticed the item missing. If you didn't leave the house that's a good omen for it only being misplaced. Best of luck.

I checked every article clothing that was next to it or checked in a basket. So far, no luck.

I see papers (paper) associated with the moment you put your bracelet down. Or it fell among papers, behind papers, or small trash can?

Good luck

Tiger50

I checked every article clothing that was next to it or checked in a basket. So far, no luck.

Goshies wouldnt that mean it must have been thrown away accidentally..? :( I have no small trash can.

When I looked at the photo I had the impression of an antiques mall. That's it.

Not sure if it's related to it's past or present, or if it's just where I've seen something like it. Maybe it'll help.

• 3 months later...

When I looked at the photo I had the impression of an antiques mall. That's it.

Not sure if it's related to it's past or present, or if it's just where I've seen something like it. Maybe it'll help.

It was from hawaii xD

But yea, I have gotten back from Pennsylvania and everything in the house has shift. No signs of it.