Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Advice

dakota8595

Ok so to start off I just wanted to say I'm starting my what I like to call a spiritual journey or awakening. To give some backstory my father and mother were into meditation and my father was a buddhist. He was a very negative aspect of my life, and the year before my mother left him with me and my brother we had alot of weird or paranormal activity happening. I had sleep paralysis, saw a man with a yellow jacket walking by, and much more activity. Two moments I will never forget was 1. Being on my couch downstairs and hearing someone knocking on the window, (it was pitch black outside) and seeing a bald man waving at me nicely and it's very hard to explain but he was darker than pitch black like thick darkness but I didn't sense negativity but I freaked out being like 11 at the time. 2. One day I was laying on the floor and heard a little girl singing in my ear when I woke up, any time i screamed for my dad to come it stopped, whenever talking continued it stopped, once my father walked in the singing ceased. Then my mother moved us out and nothing scary has occured since then everything has been positive. Recently I had gotten into meditation and binaural beats is how I think I cam across it. Since I started meditating which has been about 2-3 weeks my life has been so much better. My anxiety and stress is basically gone and my anger has decreased as well as my patience getting better as well. I had done alot of research on it and began looking into the pineal gland and the third eye and astral projection. It is all interesting to me but it is also a little frightening to me. I began the decalcification and exercises to open up my third eye. I've been having raw fruits, non fluoride water and toothpaste, and braggs organic apple cider vinegar with raw organic honey. I think the vinegar is having a side effect because I feel weak and nauceus and it's making me feel as though I should stop trying to decalcify. I do not want to jump into this without advice and education on the subject. I am getting frightened and I bought two books on how to reduce fear and lucid dreaming to begin. I would like anyone out there, just advice on how they began, anything to help me. I know all problems should be solved internally but advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I should maybe drop meditation and everything until I educated myself through books and passages, any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you. Also the advice is more related to experiences that any of you have gone through with opening your third eye, astral projection, licid dreaming etc. any advice any stories

Edited by dakota8595

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dakota8595

• rashore

• White Crane Feather

• ROUGH DOG

Welcome to UM dakota :st Hang around for a while, read the rules, chat with folks.. We're mostly harmless most of the time :)

For your diet and stuff, I'm afraid that might be dipping too much into medical advice to tell you what to do there. You might want to consult a physician or nutritionist.

Glad to know that meditation for the last 2-3 weeks has been helpful for you. I would say keep on with it, but maybe don't try to push yourself too fast with it. Keep it slow and steady for now, allow what you have going on now to really work into your life.

Welcome to UM dakota :st Hang around for a while, read the rules, chat with folks.. We're mostly harmless most of the time :)

For your diet and stuff, I'm afraid that might be dipping too much into medical advice to tell you what to do there. You might want to consult a physician or nutritionist.

Glad to know that meditation for the last 2-3 weeks has been helpful for you. I would say keep on with it, but maybe don't try to push yourself too fast with it. Keep it slow and steady for now, allow what you have going on now to really work into your life.

Thanks so much for the advice I'm not too sure on if this is the correct way to reply to someone lol but I appreciate it

its a very sacred experience i had......... a very wonderful in my life....... but i m kind like lost. if this is real, i feel like there were a lot of dimension around us... and we hav different name , character, in the dimension... but it is so real in you experience.. sometimes i wake up i hav to bite myself to know that what is real. Am i really crazy??? i experience astral travel, time travel, telepathy, telekinesis, even teleportation...is it my illusion ?? or i m just in kick of high???

its a very sacred experience i had......... a very wonderful in my life....... but i m kind like lost. if this is real, i feel like there were a lot of dimension around us... and we hav different name , character, in the dimension... but it is so real in you experience.. sometimes i wake up i hav to bite myself to know that what is real. Am i really crazy??? i experience astral travel, time travel, telepathy, telekinesis, even teleportation...is it my illusion ?? or i m just in kick of high???

You're not crazy, you're just awake

Ok so to start off I just wanted to say I'm starting my what I like to call a spiritual journey or awakening. To give some backstory my father and mother were into meditation and my father was a buddhist. He was a very negative aspect of my life, and the year before my mother left him with me and my brother we had alot of weird or paranormal activity happening. I had sleep paralysis, saw a man with a yellow jacket walking by, and much more activity. Two moments I will never forget was 1. Being on my couch downstairs and hearing someone knocking on the window, (it was pitch black outside) and seeing a bald man waving at me nicely and it's very hard to explain but he was darker than pitch black like thick darkness but I didn't sense negativity but I freaked out being like 11 at the time. 2. One day I was laying on the floor and heard a little girl singing in my ear when I woke up, any time i screamed for my dad to come it stopped, whenever talking continued it stopped, once my father walked in the singing ceased. Then my mother moved us out and nothing scary has occured since then everything has been positive. Recently I had gotten into meditation and binaural beats is how I think I cam across it. Since I started meditating which has been about 2-3 weeks my life has been so much better. My anxiety and stress is basically gone and my anger has decreased as well as my patience getting better as well. I had done alot of research on it and began looking into the pineal gland and the third eye and astral projection. It is all interesting to me but it is also a little frightening to me. I began the decalcification and exercises to open up my third eye. I've been having raw fruits, non fluoride water and toothpaste, and braggs organic apple cider vinegar with raw organic honey. I think the vinegar is having a side effect because I feel weak and nauceus and it's making me feel as though I should stop trying to decalcify. I do not want to jump into this without advice and education on the subject. I am getting frightened and I bought two books on how to reduce fear and lucid dreaming to begin. I would like anyone out there, just advice on how they began, anything to help me. I know all problems should be solved internally but advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I should maybe drop meditation and everything until I educated myself through books and passages, any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you. Also the advice is more related to experiences that any of you have gone through with opening your third eye, astral projection, licid dreaming etc. any advice any stories

Take it one step at a time. It sounds like you are doing fine. When it comes to fear and your shadow, this is simply going to be a matter of when you can allow yourself to let it go entirely. It's easier said than done of course, but you can do it. Learn to relax an simply have a "see what happens attitude." Trust you are safe and let it go. Fear is everyone's greatest obstacle when it comes to exploring the other side of conciousness. Let me know if I can help at all.