Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

real photo of a ghost light with shape

selmateacher

This photo is from the Annadale Bridge, in Sanger, California. I was taking pictures of the ghost lights on the bridge and this one looked just like a 2 inch ferry flying around the ghost team. We were all very shocked, as it moved with great speed around us. This photo clearly shows the ferry heading straight for the camera. You can see the arms, head, legs, and wings. Very odd, even for the Annadale Bridge. The photo named x8s, is the best one.

post-11536-1099812059.jpg

post-11536-1099812074.jpg

post-11536-1099812092.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selmateacher

• Diebytheflyguy

• The Raven

• IdahoGhostHunter

If it was a fairy, or bug of any sort...you wouldn't be able to "see" the wings because they would be fluttering so quickly, like hummingbirds, and butterflies etc because of the small size...fireflies also flap their wings at a considerable rate...so if this was a real fairy...well, first of all it is already defying the laws of physics by just being...so I'm sure it would be able to have a slow wing rate if it's a magical creature as well.

At the time of seeing these things for real on the Annadale Bridge, we believed that we were seeing ghost lights. They moved so fast around everyone that it was really odd. It was like sparks and ball lightling at times. In the distance, they glowed with blue and green light.

http://www.selmateacher.150m.com/ad/indexreport.htm

I don't know what to say. It looks a little weird to me. Nothing ghostly though.

I firmly believe what you said, but I'm trying to give out more explanations. The light looks something like the sort of thing you pick up on a camera when you move it very fast while snapping the photo, like a distorted lense flare. The thing is, the guard rail should be blurry too. What type of camera was this taken with? What was the MP if you were using digital? For a better explanation, try to find a photo of a big city, shot with a dreamy theme in mind. You will notice the lights are distorted, but usually to one side, the way the camera was moving most likely.

Edited by The Raven

lol, it was a freaking BUG or something, that's not a ghost. I hope, because if that was that would be really sad. It also looks like a fairy figure, but ohwell.

The site where we took the photos is out away from city lights. What we say when we were there, were these lights flying around us. The camera I had was not mine, but I do remember that it was an older Sony digi camera with about 1 or 2 MP. It had a large LCD screen, which allowed us to watch the one orb in the area fly back and forth. the orb in the other posted photos is not dust. I know this because I have one picture of it as it moved behind the guard rail. It also responded to us and "posed" with the members to be photographed, which a speck of dust would not do.

They look like bugs to me. In fact I saw one that looked similiar to your on a website...I think it was theshadowlands.net (or something like that i always get the name confused) Go to there pic area and click on fakes and they should have one similiar to yours. Good luck.

I've heard of ghost ships before, but not ghost 'ferries' laugh.gif

Im sorry but ive seen these exact same pictures on the paranormal phenomenon.com website picture gallery, titled ghost spider..

I dont believe for a minute you took them. Nice try though.

I strongly believe in ghosts for I have had many experiences. They come in all different shapes and sizes.

I have noticed that they also come in flashes of colour or you can just sense something is in the room but not see anything at all.

Sometimes Ive experienced that they bring certain smells too so that you know that there is a loved one around.

Example.

I had my late aunt come to visit me , I knew it was her for there was a strong smell of apples, she used to have apple trees in her garden.

Thats just one example, there are many more.

Blessed Be.

Nightshade

xxx.

when i was young ..about 10 or so, me and some friends were having a sleepover in the baclyard. i woke up in the middle of the night to see a white flowing figure..Ive never forgotten it...

nightshade..im in the chat room now.

I did take these pictures, That is Bill Hubble, one of my team members in the background! You may have seen similar photos , but these are the one I took. Thank you.