Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost lights caught on film

selmateacher

Here is another shot of these ghost lights...

At the time of seeing these things for real on the Annadale Bridge, we believed that we were seeing ghost lights. They moved so fast around everyone that it was really odd. It was like sparks and ball lighting at times. In the distance, they glowed with blue and green light.

The man is the photo is me, trying to make sense as to the meaning of all of these lights.

http://www.selmateacher.150m.com/ad/indexreport.htm

The Annadale Bridge in Sanger is very well known in the area as being haunted by a female ghost, who is seen standing in the middle of the road, as you drive over it. So far I have found over 50 people who have seen her with their own eyes. Normally she is a misty figure with a long white gown. One note here- we have seen and heard her picking up rocks and throwing them from the river to the shore, near where we were.

post-11536-1099818606.jpg

Edited by selmateacher

Notice, those of you who need it, that there is a very good spell check facility at bottom left. Lonecat LOL whistling2.gifwhistling2.gifcool.gifwink2.gif

I found the pic interesting and the homepage as well. Please post more if you have them. thumbsup.gif

I do not go out to sites any longer, the items that I have posted were from 2002. I went back last month with a friend, because he really wanted to see the weirdness there. We were there for just a few minutes when the lights showed up to greet us again. If you wish to go to the bridge, I have added a map of the site at the web page. The place is East of Sanger, California. On Annadale road. The bridge crosses the Kings River. If you go, check out the woods, North of the site. we have seen lights, shadows, and mists from that area. The woods to the south of the bridge is also a hot spot for faint lights that move up and down. Also- go under the bridge and talk to Marisol, the ghost there. She will respond and you can get her voice on tape. She will also toss rocks into the water or from the river, if you ask her. She will also scratch your back, if you ask. This ghost treads water and leaves wet footprints near the river. After leaning all of this first hand- you can see why I did not see the need to ever go to another investigation.

P.S. I do not go out to sites any longer because my family and I have joined an Amish Mennonite Fellowship, who really do not allow such activities. Believe or not, though, they said it's okay for me to keep my PC, because it is part of my business. I build PCs, teach computer classes, and build web sites.

God bless you all and I hope that ye find what ye are indeed looking for.

• 12 years later...
On 11/7/2004 at 1:10 AM, selmateacher said:

Here is another shot of these ghost lights...

At the time of seeing these things for real on the Annadale Bridge, we believed that we were seeing ghost lights. They moved so fast around everyone that it was really odd. It was like sparks and ball lighting at times. In the distance, they glowed with blue and green light.

The man is the photo is me, trying to make sense as to the meaning of all of these lights.

http://www.selmateacher.150m.com/ad/indexreport.htm

The Annadale Bridge in Sanger is very well known in the area as being haunted by a female ghost, who is seen standing in the middle of the road, as you drive over it. So far I have found over 50 people who have seen her with their own eyes. Normally she is a misty figure with a long white gown. One note here- we have seen and heard her picking up rocks and throwing them from the river to the shore, near where we were.

post-11536-1099818606.jpg

I fish at the ponds behind the river and Annadale bridge.  Almost every day.  Never seen any lights or orbs.  But while fishing by the bridge tonight.  Just as it was getting dark.  I heard river rock clacking together.  I turned and looked around.  Nothing.  Then again.  More rocks clacking together.  This time I put down my pole.  Took a good look around.  Nothing.  As I pick up my fishing rod and cast.  A small river rock was tossed and it rolled by my feet and into the water.  There was nobody behind me.  No higher spot where a rock could have just rolled on its own.  So I left.  Feeling a bit uneasy.  I get home and type in annadsle bridge just to see if maybe someone else has had this happen.  My hair stood on end when I come to see this place is not only a known haunted spot.  But that a female ghost is known to clack and toss rocks.  I think this just ruined my favirite fushing spot. 

• Like 1

The other posts were from 2004 - you might be better off posting a new thread...  The image you quoted is clearly a 'double exposure', of the type where the camera uses a slow shutter speed, (from whence the trails came, which are either insects or street lights or pretty much anything) and then the flash also fires, to illuminate the face - it is pretty much meaningless and unable to be analysed in any sensible way.

As for your story, noises happen at night.  Without something more, it is just a cool story, and if true, could have been someone messing with you.

• Like 2