Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Guest Nigel Watson

Alien Abduction

3 posts in this topic

I am writing a book about the subject of alien abductions, which will consider the evidence for and against their reality.

If anyone would like to send me info about their experiences, theories, etc. please email me at: valis23a@aol.com

Where requested I will keep your name anonymous.

Ok, I hate to sound mean, you know that isn't me, but getting people to input their personal stories, is a bit unprofessional, isn't it? The world does not need yet another book of experiences by individuals about abductions. However, what the world could use, is a book or research done, by a professional, to try to either prove scientifically or not, that the experience even happens.

If someone from here was to write you with their story, how would you ever be able to discern between fact or their personal fantasy? You have nothing but their 'story' and isn't it just that? A story................

Unless you were planning to launch a full scale investigation into the 'stories', by flying them to you, and sucking in as much proof as you could... Wouldn't your book be nothing but fiction, and yet another mockery and excuse for the world of common sense thinkers to laugh about? Do we really need that?

Reese wub.gif

I do thingk that reese2 are right but I will send you my experianses and then you can tell for your self if you thingk that you chould have them in your book.

wacko.gif