Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts caught on video

AliceCoopersGirl

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Marn

• riotboy555

• TruthSeekers

same here .. i cant see it either ..but on the pic and the first video i sure can see it .. it kinda looks like Alice Coopers future ghost ..lol.. but i do definately see it ..

Marn

look at the pic first and u will see a face behind the bald guys head .. and in the pic u see it laughing or smileing but in the video it is not .. it looks kool

Marn

If you look at the first two pics in the top link it looks like a face in the bricks(in the second pic it is ringed)

The last two pics are of a face behind the bald guys head(it does look like Alice Coopers ghost...but is not,honest)

In the two video clips you can see the (Alice Cooper type) face there as well.

Hope that helps you all out. original.gif

oh i know it is not Alice Coopers ghost ...lol grin2.gif i was just jokeing around about it .. but i do see the face reall clear .. i just couldnt get it in the second video ,.. but ill go and look again .. that is a pretty cool video ..

I have a pic i need to post in this forum it looks to me like a pic of a ghost of a lil boy ..

Marn

watched it a few times....still can`t make out anything.

But i did watch this episode of Most Haunted on Living TV.... and have it on tape somewhere, will have a closer look.

Edited by TruthSeekers

Marn...it is just the hair you can see behind Uri.Hope that helps you out hun.

Truthseekers,welcome to the forum...hope you find your tape. wink2.gif

i caught it when i went back and looked .. it looks like the top of his head .. on the right hand side of the video .. and at te end of it ..

Truthseeker .. look right behind the bald guys head it kinda looks like it is sticking out of the back of his head .. look at the pics first and u will see it .. he has a big honker of a nose u cant miss whistling2.gif ..lol.

Marn

Cool Marn,glad you saw it.

Would love to see your photo hun.

And welcome to the forum to you too...didn;t notice you only joined yesterday hun. thumbsup.gif

the ghost face in the wall and the one behind the bald guy's head look fake to me. they look like they are the exact same face, just one is inverted and its positioned somewhere else. they both look like they have the same facial expression, which is a serious one.

the ghost face in the wall and the one behind the bald guy's head look fake to me. they look like they are the exact same face, just one is inverted and its positioned somewhere else. they both look like they have the same facial expression, which is a serious one.

347467[/snapback]

As far as Im aware the photo's or the video's are not faked.

It is being looked into at the moment and as soon as I hear anything...I will let everyone know. wink2.gif

What kind of Video for Ghost..... not prove.. why you do that for? eek7.gif  disgusted.gif  sasmokin.gif  whistling2.gif  w00t.gif

351488[/snapback]

huh.gif Sorry Weird_Girl...I don't understand what you are trying to say...sorry hun.

Link doesn't work. All I get is this:

Not Found

The requested URL /ghosts/ghost2.MPG was not found on this server.

crying.gif