Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs shadowing jet above Australia

Sweetpumper

Near collision 2014 - unknown object - Perth - the official report released

Background:

In two previous blog posts, (click here and here) I reported that eagle-eyed Melbourne researcher, Paul Dean, had spotted an interesting Australian Transport Safety Bureau preliminary report. This report concerned a near collision between an "unknown object," and a De Havilland DHC-8 aircraft, registration VH-XFX, near Perth international airport on 19 March 2014.

Cont: http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2014/05/near-collision-2014-unknown-object.html

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry? What's your reasoning?

Whoa, slow down a bit there Z. We have yet to establish conclusively aliens are even here much less what propulsion technologies they are using. One step at a time! To be honest, for many reasons anti-gravity is harder to accept than aliens visiting here.

• Like 3

I find this picture to be nothing more than a waste of time. The objects, not the Virgin Blue jet, are only UFO's by strict definition as they are unidentified, flying, and objects. However, that just raises the question of what kind of bird, meteor, falling space junk, etc. it could be...not that the objects are alien spacecraft blurred due to their technologically advanced propulsion system.

Disappointed. :no:

I think there a waste of time too but I'm not even convinced they are flying I reckon its a dirt on the lens

Interesting what one blogger asks:

Why is the jet plane very clear and the UFO's fuzzy?

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz32Z5FcGRP

We all know the answer to that know don't we?

Codswallop Propulsion!

• Like 1

Maybe the objects are blurred because the objects are moving faster than the plane which appears almost still at a large distance.

I think there a waste of time too but I'm not even convinced they are flying I reckon its a dirt on the lens

Yes, also aircraft windows are often very dirty.

2) Some blurriness could be explained by shutter speed. Nowadays with fast speeds that is less likely. The Oregon UFO for example was taken at very fast speeds yet still blurry.

Because it was out of focus.

• Like 2

Because it was out of focus.

Yeah, he may be confusing motion blur and focus.

Whoa, slow down a bit there Z. We have yet to establish conclusively aliens are even here much less what propulsion technologies they are using. One step at a time! To be honest, for many reasons anti-gravity is harder to accept than aliens visiting here.

Indeed, anti-gravity is more than just lift or propulsion acting on a craft. It is the negation (total or partial) of gravitational effects. Notice how that doesn't include inertia, that's a whole different animal. From all indications gravity doesn't have a simple 'off switch'.

• Like 4

Indeed, anti-gravity is more than just lift or propulsion acting on a craft. It is the negation (total or partial) of gravitational effects. Notice how that doesn't include inertia, that's a whole different animal. From all indications gravity doesn't have a simple 'off switch'.

Agreed. Gravity, for all intents and purposes maintains the order of the Universe. Arbitrary applications of artificial gravity could only serve to disrupt that order. In theory, every time an anti-gravity device was used, the Universe would change slightly. Those changes would tend to be random and arbitrary. I have to think the cumulative effects would be detrimental. Anti-gravity craft would upset the orbits of moons, planets, asteroids, comets, pretty much everything in the neighborhood. The possible outcomes of that are pretty disturbing.

Besides, the amount of energy it would take if it were even possible would be enormous. That much energy being used or redirected would probably have been noticed.

Edited by sinewave

Because of another topic, where Chrzls and others expertise would have been great, I have decided something. because it really does p*** me off.

Because of Zosers crazy antics, and refusals to listen or acknowledge certain posts, people are leaving the forum.

In my opinion, he should not get the attention anymore, not even the sarcastic replies ( I have ) about the " anti-gravity " crap.

Enough is enough, don't let more people leave.......Stop the insanity. If their is no audience, no debating, then maybe, just maybe, he will stop.

• Like 1

Because of another topic, where Chrzls and others expertise would have been great, I have decided something. because it really does p*** me off.

Because of Zosers crazy antics, and refusals to listen or acknowledge certain posts, people are leaving the forum.

In my opinion, he should not get the attention anymore, not even the sarcastic replies ( I have ) about the " anti-gravity " crap.

Enough is enough, don't let more people leave.......Stop the insanity. If their is no audience, no debating, then maybe, just maybe, he will stop.

I agree it is unfortunate that people get frustrated and leave the forum but that's just going to happen. I, for one miss the contributions of Hazzard and hope he chooses to return. I understand your frustration with some members who may not fully participate or are seemingly disruptive but we cannot arbitrarily blockade someone for not playing the way someone (other than Saru) feels is appropriate. The problem is, where does it end? Today it is Zoser but who tomorrow or the next day? The spirit of forums like this is to encourage discussion and debate. Nothing can be gained from setting up artificial barriers. Nor is it right to have some unwritten rules or understandings that attempt to limit who can be engaged in conversations.

In my experience, your content is high quality and well thought out. It would suck if you left. I value the things you have to say and I suspect many others here do too. It would be pretty boring if everyone here had the same opinions and we all just agreed with each other all of the time.

I don't often agree with Zoser and am just as frustrated by his tactics as anyone else but I also understand that is my problem and not his. Making him feel unwelcome or compelling him to leave is just not the right approach. The best bet is to find a way to come to terms with him or simply ignore him.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

I don't often agree with Zoser and am just as frustrated by his tactics as anyone else but I also understand that is my problem and not his. Making him feel unwelcome or compelling him to leave is just not the right approach. The best bet is to find a way to come to terms with him or simply ignore him.

Just accept that he only has a rudimentary understanding of the laws of physics and will never learn anything no matter how well we explain it. Since most people who participate in these discussions are very knowledgeable, he serves a useful purpose as the common person who doesn't understand how things work.

• Like 1

He's on the ignore list now.

• Like 1

Yes, also aircraft windows are often very dirty.

It was not taken from inside the aircraft though:

Photographer Dan Toomey snapped photos of the two objects flying either side of a Virgin passenger jet while taking photos of angry skies off Sydney's coast

I still think a Roswell Rod is quite possible too.

Not sure what the Perth RADAR reports are about - some planes near hit drones but that's a hell of a long way away from Bondi. It would take at least 4 and a half hours to fly between them.

I agree it is unfortunate that people get frustrated and leave the forum but that's just going to happen. I, for one miss the contributions of Hazzard and hope he chooses to return. I understand your frustration with some members who may not fully participate or are seemingly disruptive but we cannot arbitrarily blockade someone for not playing the way someone (other than Saru) feels is appropriate. The problem is, where does it end? Today it is Zoser but who tomorrow or the next day? The spirit of forums like this is to encourage discussion and debate. Nothing can be gained from setting up artificial barriers. Nor is it right to have some unwritten rules or understandings that attempt to limit who can be engaged in conversations.

In my experience, your content is high quality and well thought out. It would suck if you left. I value the things you have to say and I suspect many others here do too. It would be pretty boring if everyone here had the same opinions and we all just agreed with each other all of the time.

In all the years I have been here, I have never seen anyone as bad. He would be the worst by a long shot I believe. Ra was close, but no cigar.

I agree that the spirit is to encourage discussion and debate, I do not feel that is what he does at all. I do not feel his "tactics" are within a community spirit.

I miss Hazz too, he was an original, like a UM elder or something. Sorry to see him drop off as well, but it's for the same reason. Z drove me off for a while too, I am just too stubborn to let him get the better of a situation like that.

Fringe deserves no mercy!!

9d8feb23291faa24d5d087df48036e6ce61e34f85317bea229f7234f28e3c873.jpg

• Like 1

Just accept that he only has a rudimentary understanding of the laws of physics and will never learn anything no matter how well we explain it. Since most people who participate in these discussions are very knowledgeable, he serves a useful purpose as the common person who doesn't understand how things work.

Maybe it will sink in eventually, who knows? The explanations are not just there for Zoser. I would like for Zoser to learn something but it is important to balance the crazy with fact. Reasonable people are swayed by reason so it is important to present calmly and rationally for others who are undecided or otherwise interested. Lots of people read here but don't post. I am just trying to keep it balanced. I don't expect it will be a popular move with some people here but I don't really care about that. Treating him badly is not going to help anything. Just ignore him if you don't like him.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 3

It was not taken from inside the aircraft though:

Photographer Dan Toomey snapped photos of the two objects flying either side of a Virgin passenger jet while taking photos of angry skies off Sydney's coast

I still think a Roswell Rod is quite possible too.

Not sure what the Perth RADAR reports are about - some planes near hit drones but that's a hell of a long way away from Bondi. It would take at least 4 and a half hours to fly between them.

From the cloud formations it looked the plane was a cruising altitude. Like maybe 35,000 feet. The camera was outside of the plane when that picture was taken?

• Like 1

In all the years I have been here, I have never seen anyone as bad. He would be the worst by a long shot I believe. Ra was close, but no cigar.

I agree that the spirit is to encourage discussion and debate, I do not feel that is what he does at all. I do not feel his "tactics" are within a community spirit.

I miss Hazz too, he was an original, like a UM elder or something. Sorry to see him drop off as well, but it's for the same reason. Z drove me off for a while too, I am just too stubborn to let him get the better of a situation like that.

Fringe deserves no mercy!!

9d8feb23291faa24d5d087df48036e6ce61e34f85317bea229f7234f28e3c873.jpg

You are indeed correct. I was getting frustrated with all of the sniping and insults (I did it too) and wanted to bring things up a level. There are a lot of people who read these threads looking for answers. If we come off looking like a bunch of smug a-holes (and we do sometimes) no one wins. My replies to Zoser are indeed directed to him with the hope they will eventually mean something but I also think about the lurker who is confused and not ready or able to ask the right questions. I also think about those on the fence who might need a little push. Not that I am some font of knowledge or anything but I try using the best understanding I can muster to present a reasonable interpretations of science.

It is not enough to simply say someone is wrong. The proper thing to do in a public forum is to back up what I say with facts. So for the benefit of those who do not know, I tried to present the pertinent science (as I understand it) to explain why the presented opinion is probably wrong. There are many great people here such as yourself, Badeskov, slave2fate, scowl, seeder, lost_shaman, wearer-of-hats, sakari, Hida Akechi, stereologist, JesseCuster, and several others who correct me when I am off the mark. That is how this should work. I am mainly interested in modeling good behavior hoping it will catch on for both sides. it probably won't but I can dream, right? :)

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 3

Well, I'm on Zoser's ignore list. I guess that means something XD

• Like 1

From the cloud formations it looked the plane was a cruising altitude. Like maybe 35,000 feet. The camera was outside of the plane when that picture was taken?

Yes, the photographer was taking photos of the planes flying through storms from the coastline flying over Sydney's Bondi Beach.

A photographer captured a pair of unidentified objects apparently hovering near the flight path of a passenger jet as he took pictures of huge storm clouds gathering over Bondi Beach.

Well, I'm on Zoser's ignore list. I guess that means something XD

Welcome to the club!! :D

request-five.gif

:D

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

You are indeed correct. I was getting frustrated with all of the sniping and insults (I did it too) and wanted to bring things up a level. There are a lot of people who read these threads looking for answers. If we come off looking like a bunch of smug a-holes (and we do sometimes) no one wins. My replies to Zoser are indeed directed to him with the hope they will eventually mean something but I also think about the lurker who is confused and not ready or able to ask the right questions. I also think about those on the fence who might need a little push. Not that I am some font of knowledge or anything but I try using the best understanding I can muster to present a reasonable interpretations of science.

You make an excellent point there. Even the new people posting seem to get the wrong impression as they have not seen his childish antics and the depths of desperation where he pulls his information from. He veils his insults well, playing dumb works well. People then think the resident recalcitrant is being persecuted when it's just returning what has been issued to begin with. You are a voice of reason and thanks for the contribution. I'll take this advice and keep it in mind for future responses. People do seem to get the impression that having to put up with the nonsense parted here makes one arrogant, when all they read is frustration and more open responses to the veiled insults. Few seem to bother with reading an entire thread to get a well rounded understanding of such situations.

Well said mate.

It is not enough to simply say someone is wrong. The proper thing to do in a public forum is to back up what I say with facts. So for the benefit of those who do not know, I tried to present the pertinent science (as I understand it) to explain why the presented opinion is probably wrong. There are many great people here such as yourself, Badeskov, slave2fate, scowl, seeder, lost_shaman, wearer-of-hats, sakari, Hida Akechi, stereologist, JesseCuster, and several others who correct me when I am off the mark. That is how this should work. I am mainly interested in modeling good behavior hoping it will catch on for both sides. it probably won't but I can dream, right? :)

I agree, I would hope we see the repetition halted, and treating the place like his personal blog. Valid information that counters his inane musings is to be recognised on a discussion forum - if it is not - again, that is like this is his personal blog. I would hope that when a subject is refuted soundly and without question - such as the Valentich case, Mr Z ought to be asked to shut his trap instead if simply flaming further and ignoring presented evidence. That detracts from any discussion.

Do not count yourself out mate, that is the beauty if this place, we all have out area of expertise, and as one force, almost nothings seems unable to accomplish. From the great efforts I have seen here over the years, the crew that gathers here seems almost made to tackle "the Unexplained". I am quite a fan of your contributions. This one is probably a great deal more influential and helpful than you realise. I think your dream is being realised myself, albeit slowly and it's an admirable goal. I find your attitude inspirational, if not somewhat bewildering at times, as I have said, you have far more patience and understanding than I have left. I try to follow your example at times, but I have a high pressure job and probably drink way too much red cordial. That affects my patience level at times.

Cheers.

• Like 2

If we come off looking like a bunch of smug a-holes (and we do sometimes) no one wins.

:clap: *likes*

I understand skeptic exasperations, but you guys gotta know you sometimes start it anew or unnecessarily prolong it. Take this thread for example, he (again) brings up the anti-gravity blur effect, but it was on topic and totally his opinion. A skeptic broke topic to ridicule him but he ignored the bait and the the topic soon self corrected itself. Then the subject of Charles "leaving" (which wasn't true, at best it was a 'break' from this forum) came up, and then it reverted to whose fault that was and has been mostly about that ever since.

• Like 1

You make an excellent point there. Even the new people posting seem to get the wrong impression as they have not seen his childish antics and the depths of desperation where he pulls his information from. He veils his insults well, playing dumb works well. People then think the resident recalcitrant is being persecuted when it's just returning what has been issued to begin with. You are a voice of reason and thanks for the contribution. I'll take this advice and keep it in mind for future responses. People do seem to get the impression that having to put up with the nonsense parted here makes one arrogant, when all they read is frustration and more open responses to the veiled insults. Few seem to bother with reading an entire thread to get a well rounded understanding of such situations.

Well said mate.

I agree, I would hope we see the repetition halted, and treating the place like his personal blog. Valid information that counters his inane musings is to be recognised on a discussion forum - if it is not - again, that is like this is his personal blog. I would hope that when a subject is refuted soundly and without question - such as the Valentich case, Mr Z ought to be asked to shut his trap instead if simply flaming further and ignoring presented evidence. That detracts from any discussion.

Do not count yourself out mate, that is the beauty if this place, we all have out area of expertise, and as one force, almost nothings seems unable to accomplish. From the great efforts I have seen here over the years, the crew that gathers here seems almost made to tackle "the Unexplained". I am quite a fan of your contributions. This one is probably a great deal more influential and helpful than you realise. I think your dream is being realised myself, albeit slowly and it's an admirable goal. I find your attitude inspirational, if not somewhat bewildering at times, as I have said, you have far more patience and understanding than I have left. I try to follow your example at times, but I have a high pressure job and probably drink way too much red cordial. That affects my patience level at times.

Cheers.

If we did not live on opposite sides of the globe I would buy you a beer. :)

• Like 1

:clap: *likes*

I understand skeptic exasperations, but you guys gotta know you sometimes start it anew or unnecessarily prolong it. Take this thread for example, he (again) brings up the anti-gravity blur effect, but it was on topic and totally his opinion. A skeptic broke topic to ridicule him but he ignored the bait and the the topic soon self corrected itself. Then the subject of Charles "leaving" (which wasn't true, at best it was a 'break' from this forum) came up, and then it reverted to whose fault that was and has been mostly about that ever since.

Attack the idea (with facts) not the person.

• Like 1