Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' filmed in Norwegian meadow

UM-Bot

A somewhat unconvincing video of an alleged hominid ape creature in Norway has appeared on YouTube.

The video, which was uploaded by user "MicroRT55", has been met with a significant degree of skepticism since first appearing online.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...orwegian-meadow

It isn't even a good fake is it,the guy in the bad suit doesn't look convincing in the slightest.A big fail on this one....

• Like 1

big foot stood jump after taking a ship

urban_girl's bigfoot link, looks more like a person who suffers from sotos syndrome in a costume

Talk about a bad hair day. It should know better than to fall asleep when it's hair's still wet.

I think I'm beginning to get a feel for Biff's sensitivities and camera shyness.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 3

It actually looks like a guy in a ghillie suit.

• Like 1

If it walks like a man - it is a man !

What does a Bigfoot, Skunk ape, Sasquatch, Hairy man or Grassy man look like? I am not saying this video is even close to authentic but if we did get real footage and it looked like a bush with eyes, would anyone know for certain what the real creature looks like to authenticate it? Unfortunately a body is required!

Maximus

That has got to be the worst one ever

The camera was aimed right where 'Bigfoot' stood up. Talk about staged! The guy with the camera was poised, ready and waiting to film it.

• Like 5

The camera was aimed right where 'Bigfoot' stood up. Talk about staged! The guy with the camera was poised, ready and waiting to film it.

I totally agree and why was he filming in the first place?Its not like it was anything worth filming until his mate stood up in the fur coat!

• Like 4

Looks legit to me.

As in, it looks like any other big foot footage, in which it is all staged or misrepresentation of what is actually being filmed.

So, to sum up, it's legit big foot footage.

• Like 2

Watching the footage in closely it doesn't even seem to be an Ape suit but rather a man in large hunting camouflage clothes.

Somewhat unconvincing it is!

Another possibilty is that the guy (who apparantly was hunting himself) might have spotted the man in his camouflage clothes crouched in the grass thinking it was indeed a bear and started to film, when the ''hunter'' in full gear decided to took his leave.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 2

I don't think it's the worst ever. Actually, it's either the best shot ever taken, or the best quality fake ever created, as far as clarity is concerned.

And I'm going with the best quality fake, myself.

Edited by Astral Hillbilly
  • Like 1

Looks legit to me.

As in, it looks like any other big foot footage, in which it is all staged or misrepresentation of what is actually being filmed.

So, to sum up, it's legit big foot footage.

In case anyone was confused, I don't think big foot is real, and I think all videos and pics are of alleged sightings have been rubbish so far.

Looked like a Chewbacca costume to me.

• Like 1

I like it when kids are creative.

snip

Edited by OverSword

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hilarious! When it just stood up and looked crap was hilarious, milk squirted out my nose!! Still LOLing!

What does a Bigfoot, Skunk ape, Sasquatch, Hairy man or Grassy man look like? I am not saying this video is even close to authentic but if we did get real footage and it looked like a bush with eyes, would anyone know for certain what the real creature looks like to authenticate it? Unfortunately a body is required!

Maximus

I can tell you what they don't look like.

They don't look like what's in that video.

• Like 2

Brevity is the (imposed) signature of a bigfoot.

Brevity and blurriness.

• Like 1

Big foot is very real.this video not so real.they should test this video with that new pc program they have that can tell if this is real or fake

• Like 1